Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

does masturbating disvirgin someone ?

chishlom

I just had this argument with a lady on fb .she said people that masturbated ain't virgins

I tried telling her that the breaking of the Hymen doesn't signify dat one ain't a virgin

also said:::::

Being a virgin means that you did

not have intercourse yet (a penis in

your vagina). Masturbation does not

qualify as a way to lose your

virginity.

If you masturbate by inserting

something into your vagina, you

might have damaged your hymen

but the hymen can be damaged by

many other things as well. The

hymen is not an indication of

virginity

so puleease what do u think??

im not talking lesbian sex cos most luminaries do argue dat lesbians dat haven't been penetrated by a guy are virgins,dat topic is quite controversial.

im talking just masturbation

Edited by pinksush

Once your hymen is broken, you ain't a Virgin .

They are different ways of masturbating though, some insert things some don't. So u can masturbate and still be a Virgin if you want, just don't insert something that can break your hymen.

• Moderators

It's true, an hymen is not an indicator of virginity (it can broken doing mundane things like riding a bicycle, playing sports, or horseback riding). There have been stories of girls having choosing to have anal sex because they want to keep their "virginity" for their husbands, would you consider them to be virgins?

• Moderators

For me the presence or lack of a hymen is not indicator of virginity, no matter how you lost. Your experience or activities determine your virginity in my opinion.

Ion support that @dreamqal

I mean just masturbation .with the exception of anal sex or oral sex. @moresko

Okay let's remove the hymen talk cs dt will be focusing only on the vagina. A Virgin is someone that is sexually intact ie Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual

intercourse . Whether it's anal or thru the vagina. So if you insert things you are not a Virgin

• Administrators

Masturbating doesn't dis-virgin someone. Hymen can be broken using sex toys or any other object as far as no sexual intercourse the person is still a virgin.

• 3 months later...

There's another school of thought, that proposes that not every female is born wth a hymen.. how true is this? and how does it relate to virginity or otherwise? share ur views ladies

• Moderators

There's another school of thought, that proposes that not every female is born wth a hymen.. how true is this? and how does it relate to virginity or otherwise? share ur views ladies

Never heard of that. But it doesn't change anything for me though. Like I said before the presence or lack of a hymen is not indicator of virginity, in my opinion.

Never heard of that. But it doesn't change anything for me though. Like I said before the presence or lack of a hymen is not indicator of virginity, in my opinion.

well said