Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How did you find out about Naijalez.com

Prisca

HOW DID U FIND US ?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find out about Naijalez.com

• Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Ask, etc
    • Word of mouth (from a colleague, spouse, friend, etc.)
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • others

Through surfing the internet ofcourse..due to my insatiable need to belong..although it wasn't easy Cos I dint knw How it works. It took months and patience to fully understand that I gats go thru admin nd stuff.

• 1 month later...

through searching the internet. I kept thinking, surely there must be something out there. found it, then admin wahala! patience is not my virtue so I damn near lost it. the next morning, while still in bed I tried again, then I wrote admin an email. had to physically restrain myself from swearing (another vice, I use the f word like on per second billing) so yeah, it was kinda tough, but I'm here now. still dont know my way around, but getting by.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I wanted to know how my fellow african lesbians are coping, since we receive news here in S.A on how badly homosexuals are treated, and I also wanted to have a network of Lesbian friends from throughout africa so through my search I came across NaijaLez, I've never come across a site that has such security measures this is a first for me. But I understand though, there are many threats out there targeting our lgbti community.

• Moderators

Well I wanted to know how my fellow african lesbians are coping, since we receive news here in S.A on how badly homosexuals are treated, and I also wanted to have a network of Lesbian friends from throughout africa so through my search I came across NaijaLez, I've never come across a site that has such security measures this is a first for me. But I understand though, there are many threats out there targeting our lgbti community.

The security measures are there for a reason, mostly because some men (for reasons beyond my understanding) have decided that they want to join this website. We take the privacy of our members seriously for their safety, its not perfect now but we're working on it.

• 1 month later...

I got to know about this site through surfing the internet. I've been looking for a way to make friends and meet people like me for a while. I am a very shy and reserved person and I really find it difficult to make friends in general. I'm happy I'm here.

• 4 weeks later...

I got to know about this site through surfing the

internet. I've been looking for a way to make

friends and meet people like me for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The security measures are there for a reason, mostly because some men (for reasons beyond my understanding) have decided that they want to join this website. We take the privacy of our members seriously for their safety, its not perfect now but we're working on it.

Some men are just jobless though, tz crazy

• 2 weeks later...

I got to know about this site through surfing the internet. I've been looking for a way to make friends and meet people like me for a while. I am a very shy and reserved person and I really find it difficult to make friends in general. I'm happy I'm here.

hello am Joyce from Ghana van we be friends

• 4 weeks later...

i surfed d internet for sites to meet wt female frnds nd stumbled on dis cos i really find it difficult to mix with ladies in reality,we can like to form nd i always try avoiding embarrassment ....buh later found dis as d safest mayb cos of d tight security... buh lucky me,i rili dnt stop until i get what i want...even before being verified, i already explored nd it made me more determined..... buh finally am here nd am so glad

Like most of you, I found it through Google. Exactly like @exotic am shy, reserved and don't make frds easily. I actually just wanted at first in 2009 when I found it, to make frds that are girls. I didn't believe anyone here was based in Nigeria until last year. Moresko does an excellent job and she's one of the reason I keep coming back. I still haven't made frds but it's gd to know there are people like me.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seriously? I don't remember, I just know that I found myself staring at the forum, indecisive as to going through with the reg or looking d other way. Then I stumbled on a creative romantic piece written by someone, guess dat was d encouragement I didnt realize I needed until dat moment. U shud knw m not a newbie, I mean my profile shud say dat. But i've nvr been a consistent member. Hv nvr had d time, still haven't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...