Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How did you find out about Naijalez.com

Prisca

HOW DID U FIND US ?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find out about Naijalez.com

• Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, Ask, etc
    • Word of mouth (from a colleague, spouse, friend, etc.)
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • others

Ran a search on "lesbian dating sites" on google is how I found this site. Took me forever to sign up and to get through the admin though, wrote several emails, got no reply so I gave up. And then one morning I wake up to an email from an admin and I'm just there like "Ehen? You people have my time now yeah? Well, I don't want to do again" but then I remembered how cold my night had been because it had rained. And how all I had to keep me warm was the internet and my hairy self and I thought to myself "come, this life is nothing but a pot of beans and you can either eat alone or share. Why not find someone to share with so you two can have the gas together?"

So here I am looking for someone to share my pot of beans life with : )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ran a search on "lesbian dating sites" on google is how I found this site. Took me forever to sign up and to get through the admin though, wrote several emails, got no reply so I gave up. And then one morning I wake up to an email from an admin and I'm just there like "Ehen? You people have my time now yeah? Well, I don't want to do again" but then I remembered how cold my night had been because it had rained. And how all I had to keep me warm was the internet and my hairy self and I thought to myself "come, this life is nothing but a pot of beans and you can either eat alone or share. Why not find someone to share with so you two can have the gas together?"

So here I am looking for someone to share my pot of beans life with : )

...hahahahahaha Llyn ooooo...u such an unserious person...lmao..phuff...beans?...hahahaha..go jor!

• 4 months later...

Surfing the net... stumbled on it checked it out read and read peoples posts.. was scared at first to join but upon further read, i was encouraged by so many things, the conduct of members, the content of discuss and of course the strict security measures!!!!! GosH!! i couldn't wait to sign up.. twas difficult though signing up.. but after careful reading and patience im here and happy!!

Search engine; I googled "Nigerian lesbians" and found this site. I was surprised because the other times I searched, I never saw this site. then I realized that I was always searching either "Nigerian gay people" or "LGBT community in Nigeria". And whenever I googled those, the results were always about lesbian dating sites or the anti gay bill that was passed... I wasn't interested in the dating sites and the anti gay law didn't help my mood either, it will only frustrate me enough to make me close the browser in anger. But I always came back to search again because I was looking for a community like this. So I was very happy when I finally found it. :)

It's a huge community. Topics and discussions have come a long way and are most times stimulating. It's mostly why you'll like it here and keep coming back.

• 1 month later...

It's a huge community. Topics and discussions have come a long way and are most times stimulating. It's mostly why you'll like it here and keep coming back.

Exactly...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw naijalez sometime in 2013 or so, tried registering then but didn't have regular access to the net so I gave up and completely forgot about this place. Then 2 weeks ago I was feeling sad and lonely and realised I didn't have anyone close so I started surfing of there were really Lesbians in naija or its just guys playing hoax on us.. Then the site came up again and I read the posts especially the one on validation and decided to register Cuz I really didn't want a place where guys are flocking around pretending to be girls hate that like hell.....

After my ex broke up with me I was so lost and down cos I can't discuss it with the people around me then I remember I joined naijalez but opted out when a guy added me and started talking trash(that was 2012 or so) I came back, did the sign up and then waited till eternity. I already gave up until last week Prisca Arthur called me outta the blues. What she didn't know was that I was crying when she called, I did my verification but that voice stayed with me and helped me sleep. And I've been hooked here ever since.

• 1 month later...

Well, I wanted to win an argument on homosexuality so I was trolling the web looking for points and I stumbled on this site.

• 11 months later...

I found out through my sister...she said oya sign up ..so you can have a girlfriend ..so u stop been the third wheel everytime ...I go out with my boyfriend (she finished me

I found out through my sister...she said oya sign up ..so you can have a girlfriend ..so u stop been the third wheel everytime ...I go out with my boyfriend (she finished me