Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

On verification and "reverification"

moresko

• Moderators

A lot more of our verification process will be done by phone. The social network route will be scaled back for now (due to many issues) and we will be moving forward with voice verification.

This is how it will work. We ask for your number, we call you, ask a couple of questions, and that's it. We are not going to tell anyone what time we're going to call. The whole process should take less than two minutes.

If you don't want to give out your number, that's fine; we'll just have to through the social network route. However, if it is a "reverification" we would have to call you.

As everyone knows I have an open door policy regarding questions, suggestions are always welcome.

Moresko - Admin

• Moderators

No verification was done 4 me.

You were a member before I became Admin, this verification process started as a means to prevent men from joining the site, we are going forward with voice verification for the same reason.

Well...the voice verification is one step close.....soon this site will be 'guysfree',,@suavity..phones that change voice??really??I have not heard about that before tho...anyway!!9ce 1 @admin....keep the good work comingbiggrin.gif

• 5 months later...

A lot more of our verification process will be done by phone. The social network route will be scaled back for now (due to many issues) and we will be moving forward with voice verification.

This is how it will work. We ask for your number, we call you, ask a couple of questions, and that's it. We are not going to tell anyone what time we're going to call. The whole process should take less than two minutes.

If you don't want to give out your number, that's fine; we'll just have to through the social network route. However, if it is a "reverification" we would have to call you.

As everyone knows I have an open door policy regarding questions, suggestions are always welcome.

Moresko - Admin

you do know that some people could have a special number where anytime anyone calls they pretend to be females ....so be viligant ...some people are smart and dubious ...*just saying *

• Moderators

you do know that some people could have a special number where anytime anyone calls they pretend to be females ....so be viligant ...some people are smart and dubious ...*just saying *

I ask questions and they have to verify the answers.

yea,v.true but the admins are doing ok with the verification process thingy,security must still be breached no matter how hard you try...i think we users are the ones to be vigilant

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, i've been a member for a while; i think i joined in 2011/2012. However, i've not been active.

I just recovered my password now. Do i have to go through the verification process?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...