Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

LAGOS BABES XMAS HANG OUT

Shade

This will be a first come first serve stuff,as you know it can't be crowded for our own safety and not attracting lookers attention. 10 gurls at most,we look for a Coded hotel in central of Lagos which in ikeja. Closer to everyone. In a organize way,we find a way that we get the 10 gurls in one by one without alerting the hotel management. They will think we are just on a visit to see our friend and we leaving in few minutes,meanwhile none of the 10 gurls are leaving. There will be no loud music,but we will organize drinks,have fun and play our own little music through our phone or laptop and not too loud. We hang in there together till next morning. So if interested,inbox me so that I can add you to a bbm group I will create specially for this. Including me,9 gurls more are needed to make 10. We will have to meet earlier in a fastfood to be sure the 10gurls are real and not fakes. Then we pick a date for our hang out day. We can even bring up new strategies if we want. Anyone in? First come first serve please,10 sophisticated gurls only. Before I add anyone in,I will make sure she is wow! So relax,its gonna be sexy gurls only!

• Administrators

LOL... @ "Before I add anyone in,I will make sure she is wow! So relax,its gonna be sexy gurls only!" . So if you are not "WOW" nothing for you. I hope you are "WOW" o..if not it won't be fair on those who are WOW..

na wa o, sexy girls only... Hmmm.. We d ugly girls no come get hope again abi??? No p.. I think we the ugly girls should gget together too.. Or wat do u think girls??