Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

uniosun babes

Adaysola

• 2 years later...

LOL good luck with that.. Your best bets are other female corpers like you. Served there too and i didnt even see one fine woman. And i stayed in the nice part of town..

They have light and cheap kpomo though, so enjoy those.

Bin hia almost *** months. Done a lotta dat shit. I nided to feel am warm fins wif ma fingers. Ma mouth has gone dry from juices, ma lips cracked from kisses. So I'm hunting relentlessly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I don't like playing admin is why I haven't said anything about it. Then I figured, 'don't be a chicken and just speak out'LOL.

I thought of calling to tell you but then I thought of my own security. Then I considered sending you a pm. When I was done viewing your profile, I figured it's probably deliberate and part of the strategy.

What I'd suggest is that you take it off once you've gotten sufficient calls to land you the desired outcome. With the advent of SIM registration, true caller apps and the likes, it may not be too smart to leave yourself open to attacks.

I was enjoying this post then I saw the number and it felt like NEPA took light while I was watching 'How To Get Away With Murder. Damn girl, you are being careless I gotta say

• 2 weeks later...

Gals gals gals! Seriously I can handle ma own shit trust me.I've bin usin dis site way longer Dan u fink and I no how to handle stalkers and intruders. Moreover I've gat wat I'm lookin for. It was nice doing business and fanx hawken for always stikin ur nose in ma private parts dunno wat ure searching for. Kimi admin u rock ma world.

• 2 weeks later...

She sure will ma darl hawken. Rily wish we wia compatible but I don't do blokes cos I'm one tew. Was NYC having u watch ma back muah!