Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Good old fashioned love story.

moresko

• Moderators

Are there any? You know girl meets girl, they fall in love, and are happy. Everything including love seems so complicated nowadays, if there is no crazy drama, that relationship isn't complete. I know the old fashioned stuff isn't as titillating, but I'm a romantic at heart, let's hear about it.

Yea its very possible that a girl meets a girl fall I'm love and are happy..love seems to be complicated because lots of people fall in love for different reasons while others for lack of confidence..you don't have to fall in love to be happy...we have misplaced the true meaning of love ..of what its stands for and that why there seem to be so much drama in relationships this days...many have confused physical attraction with love.

A person in love would of course like the person physically, but also their personality, their strengths and weaknesses, their flaws or oversized ego... (that's for me

Yea its very possible that a girl meets a girl fall I'm love and are happy..love seems to be complicated because lots of people fall in love for different reasons while others for lack of confidence..you don't have to fall in love to be happy...we have misplaced the true meaning of love ..of what its stands for and that why there seem to be so much drama in relationships this days...many have confused physical attraction with love.

A person in love would of course like the person physically, but also their personality, their strengths and weaknesses, their flaws or oversized ego... (that's for me

Yea its very possible that a girl meets a girl fall I'm love and are happy..love seems to be complicated because lots of people fall in love for different reasons while others for lack of confidence..you don't have to fall in love to be happy...we have misplaced the true meaning of love ..of what its stands for and that why there seem to be so much drama in relationships this days...many have confused physical attraction with love. Personally a person in love would of course like the person physically, but also their personality, their strengths and weaknesses, their flaws or oversized ego..

The truth is, nothing can make you happy but yourself...

If you wait to fall in love to be happy, I can tell you right now, it is not going to happen.

That been said I strongly believe in love so let's build our relationship with people who understands us....

Yea its very possible that a girl meets a girl fall I'm love and are happy..love seems to be complicated because lots of people fall in love for different reasons while others for lack of confidence..you don't have to fall in love to be happy...we have misplaced the true meaning of love ..of what its stands for and that why there seem to be so much drama in relationships this days...many have confused physical attraction with love. Personally a person in love would of course like the person physically, but also their personality, their strengths and weaknesses, their flaws or oversized ego..

The truth is, nothing can make you happy but yourself...

If you wait to fall in love to be happy, I can tell you right now, it is not going to happen.

That been said I strongly believe in love so let's build our relationship with people who understands us....

Here's a love story for ya: a girl and her 2 best friends (2 gay men) are out and meet another threesome of one lesbian and two gays; both groups start a friendship; one night at dinner, the two girls accidentally bump feet under the table and they continue stroking and rubbing each others feet throughout the whole dinner; that night they hook up; the relationship lasts for two years until they realize they want different things (one wants long term, the other isn't ready to settle down) so they part, drama free, but remain best friends- all six of them stay best friends.

I consider that a very happy ever after ending.

Just keep your eyes open and your heart open, and I hope you find the love and happy ending you're searching for :)

• Moderators

Here's a love story for ya: a girl and her 2 best friends (2 gay men) are out and meet another threesome of one lesbian and two gays; both groups start a friendship; one night at dinner, the two girls accidentally bump feet under the table and they continue stroking and rubbing each others feet throughout the whole dinner; that night they hook up; the relationship lasts for two years until they realize they want different things (one wants long term, the other isn't ready to settle down) so they part, drama free, but remain best friends- all six of them stay best friends.

I consider that a very happy ever after ending.

Just keep your eyes open and your heart open, and I hope you find the love and happy ending you're searching for :)/>

Love it, made me smile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...