Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ask the next poster a question.

dequeen

I would've continued dating this hot Dominican nurse that I backed away from a couple of months ago. Once I learned of her suicidal ex-husband and the drama that came with him I bounced. I regret not getting to taste what she had to offer.

What is your most favorite dessert?

Islam dominating the world. Jeez! I dread a world where Muslims become the majority and everyone subjected to Sharia (Islamic law) with status of a second citizen.

Luckily that will never happen. With the rate of apostates and the spread of knowledge, that cancer of a religion is fast dying even in the least unimaginable places where it has a strong hold ( northern Nigeria, North Africa and the Middle East)

That religion is the most fvcking dangerous religion I have witness. The sooner it die off, the better for humanity. 

Buhari or Atiku? 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Pizza.

With sex toys or no sex toys? 

Somebody is an undercover freak for real. Mostly no sex toys.

What style of panties do you wear? Bikini, Hi-Cut, Thong, Boy Brief, or Granny panties?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Potato chips..specifically pringles or Lays.

Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs or poached eggs?

I have both in a variety of flavor. I usually pack the pringles for lunch.

Scrambled or poached(eggs benedict) for breakfast...I only use hard boiled eggs in tuna or chef salad.

Who is your favorite person on NL?

• Moderators

Trying to cut off wouldn't work if you keep sharing the space with the person. All that achieves is more strain and emotional distress for you. Shine light on darkness, it always works. Change your outlook about the situation perhaps by not focusing on the thing you do not like. We are our thoughts... Trick your mind instead by asking: "what could have happened to this person that must have made them this way". This breeds compassion which replaces the irritation and puts focus instead on the 90% you aren't aware about that could be going on with the person or has gone wrong with them. Don't make it about you (because it probably isn't about you or any other) then perhaps it will start to feel easier to bear.  

Who will be getting your presidential vote?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kimi said:

Trying to cut off wouldn't work if you keep sharing the space with the person. All that achieves is more strain and emotional distress for you. Shine light on darkness, it always works. Change your outlook about the situation perhaps by not focusing on the thing you do not like. We are our thoughts... Trick your mind instead by asking: "what could have happened to this person that must have made them this way". This breeds compassion which replaces the irritation and puts focus instead on the 90% you aren't aware about that could be going on with the person or has gone wrong with them. Don't make it about you (because it probably isn't about you or any other) then perhaps it will start to feel easier to bear.  

Who will be getting your presidential vote?

Thank you for this.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

I'm Atikulate. 🙌

What are you willing to struggle for?

Everything I believe in

What lesson did you learn from past relationship?

• 7 months later...
On 8/3/2018 at 3:32 AM, Txunamy said:

I was born to be with a woman, so there is no giving up or age factor..

All or Nothing Arch, All or nothing..

Can you Pick one out of these? Big boobs, big nose, big ass, big lips..

😜

I'll take da butt.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:30 AM, Txunamy said:

Yes i would.. Totally.

In my feelings challenge, chocobodi dance, shaku shaku, gwaragwara. which of these can you dance very well?

Which of these dances can you perform very well?