Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Watch This Space

kimi

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Looool... mehn, I was a major yarner back in the day Lol. I 'm not sure I've got that level of energy anymore

Have an energy drink beforehand 😀

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

Looool... mehn, I was a major yarner back in the day Lol. I 'm not sure I've got that level of energy anymore

Kimi is here! Yay!!

I miss old Kimi. 😢 #BringBackOurKimi

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Michelle said:

Have an energy drink beforehand 😀

Hahahaha... or maybe I'm just a different kimi these days -all grown up 🙄

• Moderators
8 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Kimi is here! Yay!!

I miss old Kimi. 😢 #BringBackOurKimi

Loool. Hi Ray, I read the entire thread and I thought I must have either been high on something or extremely bored. Lol. 

Back when i wrote all that, I was relatively new and full of excitement like a kid in a candy store. Lol. These days... I think I've evolved into more boring lol

9 hours ago, kimi said:

Lol @ Major yarner. I can relate about not having energy Anymore😀

43 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loool. Hi Ray, I read the entire thread and I thought I must have either been high on something or extremely bored. Lol. 

Back when i wrote all that, I was relatively new and full of excitement like a kid in a candy store. Lol. These days... I think I've evolved into more boring lol

Youcandowit. Get back on the horse. 😁

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Lol @ Major yarner. I can relate about not having energy Anymore😀

Hahahaha... You still have energy o... lol🙄

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Youcandowit. Get back on the horse. 😁

Looool... okay. Lol. Me will try, but it may be a case of slowly but surely lol

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha... You still have energy o... lol🙄

😀 Right now?  Nah...Maybe sometime in the future.. Hahaha hahaha. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Looool... okay. Lol. Me will try, but it may be a case of slowly but surely lol

Baby steps.. 😁

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kimi said:

😅Perhaps.

You sound drained... In your words, that would be knackered. Lol. How have you been Kimi? (from a place of concern) 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

😅Perhaps.

You sound drained... In your words, that would be knackered. Lol. How have you been Kimi? (from a place of concern) 

Hahahahaha. I laughed @ 'from a place of concern'. Thanks Ray, it is thoughtful of you to have asked. I'm doing well. It's just that time in  life where you multi-task (with each task being quite demanding in itself). 

48 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I laughed @ 'from a place of concern'. Thanks Ray, it is thoughtful of you to have asked. I'm doing well. It's just that time in  life where you multi-task (with each task being quite demanding in itself). 

#smiles... I had to put that because of the "How Are You" post you put up. Needed you to know that I sincerely wanted to know how you have been.

That time in life you multitask? Hmmm... I don't know much about that. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten there yet? Lol

Glad you are doing well. And, well-done too. 😊

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RayBlac said:

#smiles... I had to put that because of the "How Are You" post you put up. Needed you to know that I sincerely wanted to know how you have been.

That time in life you multitask? Hmmm... I don't know much about that. Maybe it's because I haven't gotten there yet? Lol

Glad you are doing well. And, well-done too. 😊

Hugs... xx

• 11 months later...
  • Moderators

A guest brought me here. Lol. Good times...  good people. 

Perhaps I'll blabber on. Lol. Starting today. I do enjoy my musings and I do love to write. 

• Moderators

So I'm loving the "new" Lagos with the reduced traffic or road madness. Lol. And I would totally opt for a 6-day 9am - 3pm work week than the traditional 5-day 8 - 5 work week. 

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about how life as we know it has been disrupted and how what started as a health crisis has now morphed into a social crisis, an economic crisis and a financial crisis.

It is also interesting that things which previously mattered don't seem to matter so much anymore. I realized these past few weeks how important it is to be there for people and to support them and to be really present

I love to think. Lol. A certain friend refers to me as "thinker for Africa". Lol. Anyways, I have been contemplating how the prices of commodities would soon shoot up due to the goings-on in the forex market. Yups! This is the time to make that purchase. I am doing just that. Lol. Probably the side of me that loves to shop is most certainly taking advantage of that. Lol. 

Life is as simple/complex as we make it. Please continue to stay safe, that virus is out there. 

On 3/10/2017 at 8:52 PM, kimi said:

Well.... today marks eight months without drinking a drop of juice, fizzy drinks or any alcohol!!! Eight months without eating bread, pasta, cake or anything sweet. Sugar has been eliminated, as has caffeine. The change in my body has been fantastic, I feel great, I have lost loads of weight and my way of thinking is very positive. No alcohol, eating extremely healthily and above all, a couple of hours of exercise daily!

I don't know whose status this is, but I was so very happy for them, I copied and pasted it! :D :D

#copied

I don't  know why as l read through this post, all that came to my mind was that you must be a very healthy sex partner.

That's crazy l guess

• Haha 1

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, MENA said:

I don't  know why as l read through this post, all that came to my mind was that you must be a very healthy sex partner.

That's crazy l guess

Hahahahahahahaha. You are something else! You should look into comedy o.... no joke!

10 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahaha. You are something else! You should look into comedy o.... no joke!

Hahahaha. That's funny. This how you people make people feel as if there are funny. The next thing, they get full of themselves to go host comedy night  before you  know it, nobody shows up and they finally run into the debt of their life and even leave some for their next generations.😁

Don't mind me, but that was honestly the thought that came to my mind.

But Arch you know when somebody is fit, it makes sex easier because you don't have to wait for the person to turn as if is Dangote cement truck that is reversing.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, MENA said:

But Arch you know when somebody is fit, it makes sex easier because you don't have to wait for the person to turn as if is Dangote cement truck that is reversing.

Hahahahahahahahaha. You are hilarious! 

I don't know o... 🙈🙊📿💦

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You are hilarious! 

I don't know o... 🙈🙊📿💦

Arch, you know!

You and this your miss Moral let's be dirty small tonight everybody has gone to bed Ok?

So now let me ask, have you not slept with someone that is like two or three times your size before?

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, MENA said:

everybody has gone to bed Ok?

Hahahahahaha. They are awake o... lurking in the guest corner. 

So now let me ask, have you not slept with someone that is like two or three times your size before?

Haaa! Loooool 🙊🙈💦😇😴

14 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. They are awake o... lurking in the guest corner. 

Haaa! Loooool 🙊🙈💦😇😴

Hahaha, l know you will run. 

This is not run away bride rather is run away Archbishop 😁

• Moderators

Hahaha, l know you will run. 

This is not run away bride rather is run away Archbishop 😁

Loool. I don't like to disappoint. ☻

• Moderators

It's been raining cats and dogs. Grrr.. lol. I've never been a fan of the rainy season but oh well... we need the cash crops and something to temper the heat I guess.

Just the other, I was speaking to someone about how I have never seen female bike riders and then she shows me a video of several of them -and I went "wow!" A delightful wow of admiration. I've seen a couple of female keke riders, female BRT drivers and female yellow bus drivers and each time I see these strong women, I feel a sense of pride on the inside. I feel a deep sense of respect for them.

There's something about women who hustle that makes them admirable to me. It is far easier to rely on another without lifting a finger or to leech on another or to go into crime. 

But hustle after hustle after hustle takes a different kind of woman. One who is resilient and has such a remarkable level of optimism with an underlying belief that above all else, one of her hustles would hit big. I know a couple of people who fall into this category. They weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths but that doesn't get in the way of their resolve. I have a deep sense of admiration and respect for them. I have such love for them. I salute them. 

These are the true heroes and role models in their own rights. They are the ones deserving of a big break.