Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

When was Your first...

Jenny1403

So its  Almost  Thursday and i am in the spirit of throwbacks…Yassss

lately i been relishing some fun teenage memories and catching trips off some of the shit that went down at some point while we were growing up and all I could do was just  LAFFFFF:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

and of course share with you my dear  NL brethren,

so here’s the question… at what Age was it… and How was your first ever sensual / Sexual experience with a gal ?

Share it Right here and lets have some fun off teenage memories.

Well...Thank God its Thursday!

For me...

It was right in the Dormitory...that year at FGGC  **** and i was 14 or so.

My Bunky and I had an unplanned rub-off after she got back to the hostel really drunk that night .

They had snuck out of school earlier for the usual girls get away / party.

it looked like sumone already started an unfinished business with her ...and then she got back to the hostel 

and finished the deal right on my body.

At first it was awkward but i felt for her cos she was damn drunk...and then she apologised the next morning 

and of course blamed it on The alcohol.  Me shaa...i had my fair share of  fun and of course we didnt stop there:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

That was just the spark...The start of something New!

• Moderators

...First sexual experience was during my first year at Uni. 16/17 thereabouts. 

I was pretty much still trying to adjust to an unrequited love. Then "she" comes along. I have always been sort of naive; here is what I mean...

We both attended the same secondary school. Later on, I would find out that she had always liked me from way back then. 

Anyways, one fine day, she asked that I accompany her to a certain place. I tagged along considering she pleaded that she was too shy to go alone etc... on our way back, she started to tell me really sad stories about her family and about being molested. When you come to know me, one of the first things you would notice is that I have a very soft side. I was really sad after her never ending sad tales.

The night of that same day, there was a party in the hostel and she begged again that I go with her. With my two legs o, I followed her again o... To cut the long story short, amidst the chaos at the party, she stuck her tongue in my ear and licked it. That was my very first ever major arousal. It was beyond this world. I did not understand why she did it but I knew exactly what the feeling was and what it meant. I'm not typically a forward person and so as we journeyed back to the hostel, I remained dead quiet (trying desperately to conceal the lingering effect of it). I was confused. "Was that deliberate?" "Does she know the effect this has had?" "Is she gay?"a thousand and one questions raced through my mind...

Anyways, we get to the hostel and she said her back hurt. She wanted a massage. The next thing I know is that she stripped naked.... I began with a professional massage but I was too turned on to keep it that way... and the rest is history. :597bb98b19385_AnyBetter:

2 hours ago, kimi said:

...First sexual experience was during my first year at Uni. 16/17 thereabouts. 

I was pretty much still trying to adjust to an unrequited love. Then "she" comes along. I have always been sort of naive; here is what I mean...

We both attended the same secondary school. Later on, I would find out that she had always liked me from way back then. 

Anyways, one fine day, she asked that I accompany her to a certain place. I tagged along considering she pleaded that she was too shy to go alone etc... on our way back, she started to tell me really sad stories about her family and about being molested. When you come to know me, one of the first things you would notice is that I have a very soft side. I was really sad after her never ending sad tales.

The night of that same day, there was a party in the hostel and she begged again that I go with her. With my two legs o, I followed her again o... To cut the long story short, amidst the chaos at the party, she stuck her tongue in my ear and licked it. That was my very first ever major arousal. It was beyond this world. I did not understand why she did it but I knew exactly what the feeling was and what it meant. I'm not typically a forward person and so as we journeyed back to the hostel, I remained dead quiet (trying desperately to conceal the lingering effect of it). I was confused. "Was that deliberate?" "Does she know the effect this has had?" "Is she gay?"a thousand and one questions raced through my mind...

Anyways, we get to the hostel and she said her back hurt. She wanted a massage. The next thing I know is that she stripped naked.... I began with a professional massage but I was too turned on to keep it that way... and the rest is history. :597bb98b19385_AnyBetter:

Hahahahahahahaha....kimi ooooo

Ejòor My back has been hurting for some days now😩

I guess I wee  be needing a very  professional massage from a veteran  

masseuse....plisssss epp a sister, all service charges will be paid in full

17 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

OK OK OK, make the conversation public so that those young NLers can learn. 

Lol. ...u tell us about ur first time joor,  leave private conversations private:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

2 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Lol. ...u tell us about ur first time joor,  leave private conversations private:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

Haa, my first time go long oo, it's gonna be like an epistle according to NLers.

Haa, my first time go long oo, it's gonna be like an epistle according to NLers.

5 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Its throwback thursday, so u have the liberty to dig it up however e long reach...You fit start the tori from somewhere naa,  we De wait 

9 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. For the sake of young NLers in our midst, this conversation shall continue in private ☻

NOO! No no no!!!! Don't u dare! I ll hack NL I swear..

Another painful thing I hate hearing is "the rest is history". Aunty I came here for the history lessons mbok.

24 minutes ago, contessa said:

Another painful thing I hate hearing is "the rest is history". Aunty I came here for the history lessons mbok.

hahahahahahahahaha...Swear contessa u re a biggg arse problem

"I ll hack NL I swear.."...nne biko its not that serious yet, dnt worry we shall tell yuh all that was discussed in private Ejoor no vex.

Aunty kimi...oya knack her the akpako

27 minutes ago, contessa said:

Meanwhile....Uv not given us your own "First-time-gist".....lik waht the hell re u waiting forrrrrr???

20 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

hahahahahahahahaha...Swear contessa u re a biggg arse problem

"I ll hack NL I swear.."...nne biko its not that serious yet, dnt worry we shall tell yuh all that was discussed in private Ejoor no vex.

Aunty kimi...oya knack her the akpako

OK.... *breathes with paperbag* I m calm now.... Thank you oh.

22 minutes ago, Jenny1403 said:

Meanwhile....Uv not given us your own "First-time-gist".....lik waht the hell re u waiting forrrrrr???

Eh.....the gist is dry eh.... I wish something awesome  and worthy of "NL hall of fame" happened. I wee still tell it sha....

I had just turned 13 and resumed JSS3.  There was this transferred student who was expelled from another school for lesbianism. She became my seat mate and then corner mate. One night we was sleeping and she started to finger me. I jejely removed her hand and slept on my stomach so she would not have access. Days later we dodged prep because we wanted to do our laundry. After laundry we went to The bathroom to take a shower. Next thing this girl pushed and pinned me against the wall and started to trib. I felt abused. Next day I called my mom, told her there are possessed students so she should kindly change my school. That's how i left the school. I did her a favor by leaving because the Student affairs department cut her a warning when she resumed my school. Said if she tries to initiate any of their student. she'll be expelled and locked in a Police Station. Now I'm a Sinn Sage because of that girl 🙈🙊

So like all great "awakening" stories, mine was in boarding house (Feddy gals in da house, I see you). Unfortunately I am a very oblivious person...painfully oblivious so I honestly dont know wen girls were coming on to me. In my ss2 i started talking with this chick (my mate but an art student). She had this lovely deep voice and was so cool. She d come over to my corner, gist n laugh. It was nice.

Finally one evening she asked me to come over instead.... Wen it was lights out, aunty hand started roaming. I was so turned on but I didn't make a sound or move a muscle so she wouldn't stop...  I just let her do her thing.

The next morning eh, I had this stupid goofy smile on my face that even bathing in the harmattan cold couldn't put a dent on.....

In retrospect I should have done something.... One of my biggest regrets....

35 minutes ago, Farida said:

I had just turned 13 and resumed JSS3.  Tere was this transferred student who was expelled from another school for lesbianism. She became my seat mate and then corner mate. One night we was sleeping and she started to finger me. I jejely removed her hand and slept on my stomach so she would not have access. Days later we dodged prep because we wanted to do our laundry. After laundry we went to The bathroom to take a shower. Next thing this girl pushed and pinned me against the wall and started to trib. I felt abused. Next day I called my mom, told her there are possessed students so she should kindly change my school. That's how i left the school. I did her a favor by leaving because the Student affairs department cut her a warning when she resumed my school. Said if she tries to initiate any of their student. she'll be expelled and locked in a Police Station. Now I'm a Sinn Sage because of that girl 🙈

Wow! What a perv. I wish you could meet her now and give her a hot taste of her medicine. #Now that you are a badass.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, vina said:

Aunty I came here for the history lessons mbok.

Hahahaha. Site under construction 😇🙊

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, contessa said:

So like all great "awakening" stories, mine was in boarding house (Feddy gals in da house, I see you). Unfortunately I am a very oblivious person...painfully oblivious so I honestly dont know wen girls were coming on to me. In my ss2 i started talking with this chick (my mate but an art student). She had this lovely deep voice and was so cool. She d come over to my corner, gist n laugh. It was nice.

Finally one evening she asked me to come over instead.... Wen it was lights out, aunty hand started roaming. I was so turned on but I didn't make a sound or move a muscle so she wouldn't stop...  I just let her do her thing.

The next morning eh, I had this stupid goofy smile on my face that even bathing in the harmattan cold couldn't put a dent on.....

In retrospect I should have done something.... One of my biggest regrets....

Oh wow. ...ex fggc. ..I sight u hunn

Lol. ..very familiar fggc situation 

10 hours ago, Farida said:

I had just turned 13 and resumed JSS3.  There was this transferred student who was expelled from another school for lesbianism. She became my seat mate and then corner mate. One night we was sleeping and she started to finger me. I jejely removed her hand and slept on my stomach so she would not have access. Days later we dodged prep because we wanted to do our laundry. After laundry we went to The bathroom to take a shower. Next thing this girl pushed and pinned me against the wall and started to trib. I felt abused. Next day I called my mom, told her there are possessed students so she should kindly change my school. That's how i left the school. I did her a favor by leaving because the Student affairs department cut her a warning when she resumed my school. Said if she tries to initiate any of their student. she'll be expelled and locked in a Police Station. Now I'm a Sinn Sage because of that girl 🙈🙊

Awwww. ....my dear don't worry 

It's a small world 

Very soon she will wander into NL 

Den u will catch her and give her a taste of her own medicine 

• Haha 1

*** hours ago, Jenny1403 said:

Awwww. ....my dear don't worry 

It's a small world 

Very soon she will wander into NL 

Den u will catch her and give her a taste of her own medicine 

Lol rumour has it she's straight now. You know naija girls can turn straight when a guy starts talking marriage to them. 

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Farida said:

Lol rumour has it she's straight now. You know naija girls can turn straight when a guy starts talking marriage to them. 

Hahahahaha. :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1: na wa