Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Underarms and Pubic Area

kimi

• Moderators

Hey girls...

How do you like  your armpit and pubic area?

1. Clean Shaven

2. Low Trim

3. Retro Bush 😁

No lying or forming o... ☻ lol

You may specify if it's different grooming styles for both :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators

Let me kick it off. Lol

The real me (largely out of laziness 🤗) prefers 2 for the underarm and 3. For the pubic area lol.

The socially conforming me goes with 1 for armpit and 2 for pubic area 🙄

Always clean shaven for me.I once went down on someone with retro bush and hair kept getting into my mouth.I had to stop.can't afford to be swallowing pubic hair.yikes!

• Haha 3

Clean shaven for armpit. Armpit hair is very disgor to me.

Anyone goes for vagina 😀 so long as I can still see the skin though the fuzz.

Clean shave...but I heard keeping the public air is for safety reason...it protects u from disease...u know gal sex is skin to skin, I heard keeping the public hair helps with disease...don't know how true this is...but I really love when we are both clean shaved...I love thrusting into her skin to skin...hair go spoil matter for me biko

I used to do a clean shave for both. Now i do a clean shave for under arms only. I do a mohawk down there in memory of my favorite Po*n star (no she's not dead or anything😄) I don't like my partner getting a clean shave down there too makes me feel like a paedophile😩

Just now, Hephzy said:

Clean shave...but I heard keeping the public air is for safety reason...it protects u from disease...u know gal sex is skin to skin, I heard keeping the public hair helps with disease...don't know how true this is...but I really love when we are both clean shaved...I love thrusting into her skin to skin...hair go spoil matter for me biko

Just now, Hephzy said:

Hephzy dear, you have spoken well, pubic hair is there for a reason, its a mechanical barrier, it traps bacheria and debris. But because of aesthetic reasons we remove it.

6 minutes ago, oluchi said:

I always stick with Number 1

Oluchi...I heard babe with the name oluchi are very good in bed....they cab f***k for 4hrs non stop...pls ayam looking for that kind of babe in Lagos...any oluchi in Lagos PC me...heheheheheh

• Haha 2

Just now, Hephzy said:

Oluchi...I heard babe with the name oluchi are very good in bed....they cab f***k for 4hrs non stop...pls ayam looking for that kind of babe in Lagos...any oluchi in Lagos PC me...heheheheheh

hahahahahahahahaha Hephzy you sound to me like a prophetess......you might be right you know....i will holla asap

16 hours ago, oluchi said:

hahahahahahahahaha Hephzy you sound to me like a prophetess......you might be right you know....i will holla asap

Hehehehehehehe...  Babe u ain't in Lagos...figured DAT already if not ehn....NL for hear our tori

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Clean shave abeg. Bae sef must be clean shaved. Dakun, I no fit dey chop hair like grass. 

😂😂😂😂 my chest 

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2017 at 11:27 AM, kimi said:

Let me kick it off. Lol

The real me (largely out of laziness 🤗) prefers 2 for the underarm and 3. For the pubic area lol.

The socially conforming me goes with 1 for armpit and 2 for pubic area 🙄

🙄😂

On 10/12/2017 at 12:13 PM, Txunamy said:

Always clean shaven for me.I once went down on someone with retro bush and hair kept getting into my mouth.I had to stop.can't afford to be swallowing pubic hair.yikes!

So you would turn me down if I had a bush down there?

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

So you would turn me down if I had a bush down there?

No, I wouldn't, I would just ask you to trim it😊

On 10/12/2017 at 8:13 PM, Txunamy said:

Chai!  I have evolved. I keep it with a little hair these days..