Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Confession time!! Ever had sex on your first date ??

Hephzy

Confession time!!!!

Lolzzzz...let's be honest have u ever had sex on your first date with a babe...don't lie oooo.

Like, so u meet this spooky hot chick... u paid her a visit n one thing let to the other n bump!! U find urself on the bed.  Tripping or should I say scissoring or 69 or .....babes u know all the crazy styles na:597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

Lemme be the first to confess. Yes I have had sex on my first date..just once .turned out I liked the babe but f***k! DAT babe is super promiscuous... She can f***k anything DAT has p**sy...lolzzzz..I introduced her to a friend of mine n next I know she already had sex with her I mean less Dan 2hrs they met...like seriously??:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:.. Sister calm down now!! But the sex was great....second best sex I ever had..DAT babe can last long oo..use to think its only Igbo gals DAT are good in bed mehnnn....Yoruba babes can wound u oooo...especially those wunmi babes...run for dear life

Ohk dats my own confession just once.

How abt u??... Have u ever had sex on ur first date??...if yes...pls tell us how it happen...yarn us the tori n if no...would u like do sth DAT crazy??...(I advice u not to try)

@Oluchi....trust my Igbo chick..just talk truth u hear

@Kimi oya confess don't worry hawken won't be vexed u hear lolzzz

@Hotsauce....chei...like DAT babe...very faithful chick come n confess 

@vina I know babes with big boobs n ass will make u fall into DAT kind of temptation.

• Downvote 4

Lool. That was then when I was still in the world. Beht wait o, if we have been dating online for a while but have sex the first time we see, that's not fvcking on the first date right?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vina said:

Lool. That was then when I was still in the world. Beht wait o, if we have been dating online for a while but have sex the first time we see, that's not fvcking on the first date right?

I don't think it is..I dated someone online for 4months, and we had sex the first time we met in person...felt like I have known her for ages..its just a mental thing really.

• Like 1

Yea once and it was AWESOME *smile*... Got her contact no from a friend, after talking for few days we agree to meet. We decided i come over to her place for lunch cause she boasted about she making a delicious Spaghetti...

We got gisting, had few drinks and......... We had sex.

I ended up taking the spaghetti home.

Hmmmm *smiling*

Yes. We met online and we were in the same uni though she had travelled for a wedding when she came back she called to let me knw she was back it was a Friday she requested I take her out with her frnds I agreed. When she came she was alone I asked where her frnds were she said they had gone for a party, we had drinks though she had just a bottle of Smirnoff cos she doesn't really drink I was going to drop her off when she asked if I could chill with her till her rommie returned from the party I agreed. We got to her place she smoked and we made out and ....... she was very noisy we had to turn up the music I knew that even with the music one or two neighbors would understand finally i didn't go home that night I had to leave like 5am. After that we just turned sex buddies cos I had a gf though we were on a break.

6 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

Yes. We met online and we were in the same uni though she had travelled for a wedding when she came back she called to let me knw she was back it was a Friday she requested I take her out with her frnds I agreed. When she came she was alone I asked where her frnds were she said they had gone for a party, we had drinks though she had just a bottle of Smirnoff cos she doesn't really drink I was going to drop her off when she asked if I could chill with her till her rommie returned from the party I agreed. We got to her place she smoked and we made out and ....... she was very noisy we had to turn up the music I knew that even with the music one or two neighbors would understand finally i didn't go home that night I had to leave like 5am. After that we just turned sex buddies cos I had a gf though we were on a break.

Interesting..... 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Hephzy said:

Wat does down vote mean??

The downward facing red arrow beside your post. You will get the notification as "someone has made a reaction on your post..."

You have 4 on your main post.

10 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don't think it is..I dated someone online for 4months, and we had sex the first time we met in person...felt like I have known her for ages..its just a mental thing really.

Toh. Thanks, I thought as much. 

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hahaha Hepzy..what I do?:597f81e9aa110_tw_anguished1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Just greeting u na...want to try the second one with u ...pick ur date n venue

Courtesy @kandy bad shildren:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

11 hours ago, Suavity said:

Yes yes why the downvote ladies?  Well for me  I haven't had sex on my first date. 

Wat does downvote mean na....means they don't like the post or wat??

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hephzy said:

Wat does downvote mean na....means they don't like the post or wat??

Yep. That they find all or some of it distasteful. 

On 10/13/2017 at 5:40 PM, Hephzy said:

Confession time!!!!

Lolzzzz...let's be honest have u ever had sex on your first date with a babe...don't lie oooo.

Like, so u meet this spooky hot chick... u paid her a visit n one thing let to the other n bump!! U find urself on the bed.  Tripping or should I say scissoring or 69 or .....babes u know all the crazy styles na:597f839311844_tw_grin1:.

Lemme be the first to confess. Yes I have had sex on my first date..just once .turned out I liked the babe but f***k! DAT babe is super promiscuous... She can f***k anything DAT has p**sy...lolzzzz..I introduced her to a friend of mine n next I know she already had sex with her I mean less Dan 2hrs they met...like seriously??:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:.. Sister calm down now!! But the sex was great....second best sex I ever had..DAT babe can last long oo..use to think its only Igbo gals DAT are good in bed mehnnn....Yoruba babes can wound u oooo...especially those wunmi babes...run for dear life

Ohk dats my own confession just once.

How abt u??... Have u ever had sex on ur first date??...if yes...pls tell us how it happen...yarn us the tori n if no...would u like do sth DAT crazy??...(I advice u not to try)

@Oluchi....trust my Igbo chick..just talk truth u hear

@Kimi oya confess don't worry hawken won't be vexed u hear lolzzz

@Hotsauce....chei...like DAT babe...very faithful chick come n confess 

@vina I know babes with big boobs n ass will make u fall into DAT kind of temptation.

Hilarious

• 1 year later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, Txunamy said:

This is acceptable 😀

• 4 weeks later...