Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

So I'm here wondering how you all deal with temptations when you are in a relationship.

I must confess, I have noticed that I am more focused and difficult to get through to when single. When In a relationship, perhaps because of the new status, over confidence creeps in and I find myself being more friendly than I would if single. This has a few times taken my mind the wrong direction.

Now my questions: 

1. If you find that you are really struggling with temptation or a temptress, how would you overcome? What specific thing(s) would you do

2. Would you discuss your struggle with your partner or do you find that it is best to deal with it on your own -without getting her involved? 

Truth is.... 

1. I do not really move near a too clingy wannabe, hence, I do not get tempted. But if I do get into one, which I'm sure I will not then.......

2. I will definitely discuss the struggle with my partner. At least, two heads they say are better than one. 

1) I really don't fight temptations when am in a relationship If  am attracted to her I just go for it but I always tell them I have a gf if she shes OK with it no p if shez not bye. When am single I really don't take notice am just plain I don't get too close.

2) I always tell my partner. 

1) The best thing to do is to flaunt bae, your dp, your status, your Instagram and stuff. Other people will learn to stay off. Talk about bae all the time. When they start showing signs of liking you, use bae story block their ear. They will start drawing back.

2) never hide anything from Bae. Its her pride to know that others are dying for what she's flexing on a daily.

I keep this rule in my relationships. I wouldn't hide anything from you, my feelings, the people I crush on, who I talk with. I trivialize things and make them simple so it won't blow in my face when it gets out. 

This communication shiii works. Nothing you want to tell bae about me that I haven't already told her. So your amebo will just be useless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vina said:

1) The best thing to do is to flaunt bae, your dp, your status, your Instagram and stuff. Other people will learn to stay off. Talk about bae all the time. When they start showing signs of liking you, use bae story block their ear. They will start drawing back.

2) never hide anything from Bae. Its her pride to know that others are dying for what she's flexing on a daily.

I keep this rule in my relationships. I wouldn't hide anything from you, my feelings, the people I crush on, who I talk with. I trivialize things and make them simple so it won't blow in my face when it gets out. 

This communication shiii works. Nothing you want to tell bae about me that I haven't already told her. So your amebo will just be useless.

Preach on evangelist. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, vina said:

Couldn't have said it better.#LuvYourResponse.