Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How Do You Serve It?

kimi

• Moderators

Hey girls,

When angry, and I mean the furious type of anger.Lol. Do you serve it while it is still hot or do you allow it cool a bit?

Does it make a difference in your responses if you allow it sit a while instead of giving one at that instance. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, oluchi said:

@kimi While it is still hot,,, once it is cool I wont be able to say my mind.

Awwwh... we are so alike there! As in. I say it as it is at that instant (I try to do so with tact though -most of the time.lol)

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Awwwh... we are so alike there! As in. I say it as it is at that instant (always with tact though)

sure, am relieved afterwards

• Haha 1

It's always cool to cool down. You revise what you were going to say, sieve it and improve on it. Then the cool voice you will use to pass it along can just save your relationship. Hot temper no dey boil water o. 

For me I calm down.

• Moderators

Come to think of it, it's a bit of both for me... if I think the person could use some slack, then I delay the baptism of fire and or call them out in a more tender way. Lol

When angry I mostly (if not always) allow it cool and it makes a difference in my response 'cause I tend to shout or say very mean and unreasonable things when I reply or react out of anger. 

I don't say anything when I am angry. I tend to say words I can't take back, so I let my anger simmer, not entirely cool, cos if I am no longer angry,  then I can as well forget the issue. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/7/2017 at 1:39 AM, Txunamy said:

I don't say anything when I am angry. I tend to say words I can't take back, so I let my anger simmer, not entirely cool, cos if I am no longer angry,  then I can as well forget the issue. 

You sound cute when you swear 😀