Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Which Animal Will You keep if you could Domesticate Any Animal?

VINA

So, in respect to the thread as regards dogs, which animal would you keep if you had the power to tame and domesticate it?

I would go for cats like the black panther or a cheetah but I like Cuddling and stuff so I guess a bear would do for me.

It can stand on its feet so we would just hug (bear hug) and it's a really warm animal with all its fur. For me it's a bear, even though I'm not sure of the species I would like. Over to you...

Hahahahaha! Animal lovers! 

None Biko. I am not done dealing with the wahala from humans, it's to deal with an animal.. 

My life is okay the way it is. Lol

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Always wanted to have a chicken as pet.

So,  I'd go for chicken or rat, either one of the two would be fine. 

Waoh? Chicken? 

I see them as one of those animals that can't even coordinate themselves very well.

So how calm can you get?

6 hours ago, MENA said:

Waoh? Chicken? 

I see them as one of those animals that can't even coordinate themselves very well.

So how calm can you get?

See ehn, some animals Were Made For meat and nothing else. Chicken is high up there with the rest of them. Lol

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, vina said:

See ehn, some animals Were Made For meat and nothing else. Chicken is high up there with the rest of them. Lol

Hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, vina said:

@vina you are very right. @scarlet may return from work one day and find out that her fat chicken pet is in the pot. Bae just made a delicious stew :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, MENA said:

@vina you are very right. @scarlet may return from work one day and find out that her fat chicken pet is in the pot. Bae just made a delicious stew :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 

Hahahahaha. You are hilarious!

• Haha 1