Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

How often do you dream. Do you read meanings to your dreams or believe they could hold insights into one's life or future?

Do your dreams come to pass? Why do you think some have these sort of revelations and some do not. 

I don't always remember my dreams and I don't always read meaning into them unless they involve people I don't like :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: but I have had dreams that have come to pass and it makes me think about my life as a whole whether I'm actually responsible for my choices or if they've already been made for me.

Dreams can be complicated. Sometimes it's just an accumulation of your thoughts. 

I dream of stories and sometimes I write them down. I have had dreams that came to pass, I even warned the people involved and they agreed that it tallied with what was going on in their lives at that point.

But the surprising thing hard for me to believe is the scientific saying that you can never dream of strangers. It says everyone in your dreams are people you have met before. 

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, PixieRose said:

think about my life as a whole whether I'm actually responsible for my choices or if they've already been made for me.

Hmmmm.... very interesting point. This is worth making a topic in itself

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, vina said:

But the surprising thing hard for me to believe is the scientific saying that you can never dream of strangers. It says everyone in your dreams are people you have met before. 

Hmmm... I find this hard to believe. Will go check it out. We learn daily.

Wait, lemme dream of 30billion naira fall on me first, if it comes to pass, then I will come back to answer the questions. #GoesToSleep #Okaybye

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hmmm.. li. I find this hard to believe. Will go check it out. We learn daily.

Please Do o. IT Drives me nuts when I see strangers in dreams And Try to identify them in real Life But I Cant. 

My dreams scare me. It's more like I see what's to come. I see things in dreams, and when I see them in reality, it's like dejavu.

For instance, say I am going to meet someone that lives on johnsons street, and I have never been there before.. But the moment I get there, it's dejavu.Alas! I have seen johnsons street in my dreams before. 

Can't type it all abeg. My mum called me spirit/prophetess..what do I know? 

The End. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

My dreams scare me. It's more like I see what's to come. I see things in dreams, and when I see them in reality, it's like dejavu.

For instance, say I am going to meet someone that lives on johnsons street, and I have never been there before.. But the moment I get there, it's dejavu.Alas! I have seen johnsons street in my dreams before. 

Can't type it all abeg. My mum called me spirit/prophetess..what do I know? 

The End. 

Hmmm.... I see a lucrative business in this gift already. Let's set up a church someday you and I :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Lord's Glory Believers' Tabérnacle

9 hours ago, kimi said:

Hmmm.... I see a lucrative business in this gift already. Let's set up a church someday you and I :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

And I shall be the Head Usher in this soon to be awesome lucrative pastorpreneurship business. 

I don book down ooo. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

And I shall be the Head Usher in this soon to be awesome lucrative pastorpreneurship business. 

I don book down ooo. 

Hahahaha. I see us making it real big. 

11 hours ago, kimi said:

:597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f839311844_tw_grin1: What a name.. "Lords Glory believers Tabernacle"

Someday Kimi.. Someday. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

I don book down ooo. 

I will promote you to the post of my PA. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I will promote you to the post of my PA. :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

PA ke? Joooo oo, head usher is just the perfect post. I dash somebody else the PA post. 

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

PA ke? Joooo oo, head usher is just the perfect post. I dash somebody else the PA post. 

Hahahaha. Teewhy, I couldn't help but notice that you have been on the 69 position for a bit... trying to tell us all something? 😁🤔

1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

You are turning down the PA offer? It comes with a juicy salary plus other benefits you know? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Teewhy, I couldn't help but notice that you have been on the 69 position for a bit... trying to tell us all something? 😁🤔

You henn!!! Epp me increase it now, at least by one number, make e shift go 70.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

You are turning down the PA offer? It comes with a juicy salary plus other benefits you know? 

Turned down! Sticking to my head usher offer.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

You henn!!! Epp me increase it now, at least by one number, make e shift go 70.

Hahahaha. I planned to o, but not without sending my comment in first:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. I planned to o, but not without sending my comment in first:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

You see, it has shifted. Your comment pulled it through.