Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

'How Do You handle Male attention?(for the lesbians)

VINA

So we are lesbians, but we are girls. These guys must toast seeing as we are not out. And LESBIAN is not written on our foreheads.

Biko how do y'all handle the guys, some of them can be persistent ehn.

Some can go extra mile to get you but you know nothing can ever happen between you two.

I had to even tell one I'm gay, even showed him my then gf. Omo it was like pouring fuel  on fire. He decided that he liked lesbians.

Hian. Does this one even know the meaning of lesbian? Lesbians don't like you bros.

Please o, what do you do, to get these guys off your back?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vina said:

So we are lesbians, but we are girls. These guys must toast seeing as we are not out. And LESBIAN is not written on our foreheads.

Biko how do y'all handle the guys, some of them can be persistent ehn.

Some can go extra mile to get you but you know nothing can ever happen between you two.

I had to even tell one I'm gay, even showed him my then gf. Omo it was like pouring fuel  on fire. He decided that he liked lesbians.

Hian. Does this one even know the meaning of lesbian? Lesbians don't like you bros.

Please o, what do you do, to get these guys off your back?

Lesbians don't like you bro...lol

This one weak me o

It's quite tough, as guys nowadays inform you that they have lesbian friends, and lesbian making out get them turned on. But its a no for me though.

In such a situation, especially if I can come out plain to you that I love girls, then I'll make you realize that we can't work out

I love the boobs and the p**sy and cuddling and kisses and soft moans not ur prick. So my no remains No

So #Boybye

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ria said:

I love th e jusboobs and the p**sy and cuddling and kisses and soft moans not ur prick. So my no remains No

So #Boybye

Hahahahahah. Have you met the lesbian Boys? They Claim They don't use their prick.

Boys matter Just weak Me.  I want To faint.

• Like 1

Just now, vina said:

Hahahahahah. Have you met the lesbian Boys? They Claim They don't use their prick.

Boys matter Just weak Me.  I want To faint.

Hahaha

17 minutes ago, ria said:

I love the boobs and the p**sy and cuddling and kisses and soft moans not ur prick. So my no remains No

Hahah correct! 

Lesbians: I'm sorry I can't date you. I love girls.

How guys interpres it.

You're playing hard to get. He needs to up his game. 

You like girls ke? You definitely have not tasted good d**ck else how can you not like amu

You like girls? Taah! You're just a bittered and angry girl who has been betrayed and heartbroken by lots of guys so he'd try to prove that he is different.

How I handle this sort of guys. I just ignore them. When they are tired of chasing, they will fade away like smoke. 

• Like 3

Guys matter is the least of my worries. God gave me this talent of snubbing them. 

1. I won't get close to you talk more of giving you the attention you want. 

2. If it happens you got me off guard, instead of me to feel embarrassed, I will dish enough soup of embarrassment for you. 

3. If you pester me too much, I will make you know that all girls aren't the same.

4. After all these, you sef go dey your lane na. No be by force. I'm a lesbian for God's sake and I won't tell you I am one 'cause you want to date me, nope. One even said if I'm a lesbian, I should tell him, that he has lots of lesbian friends, so no biggy. In my mind, I was like "must you know?" I just told him to leave me alone. 

5. I am blessed with matured and understanding toasters, they always get the drift after the first or second no-show-talk.

6. I'm a proud lesbian. 

24 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Hahah correct! 

Lesbians: I'm sorry I can't date you. I love girls.

How guys interpres it.

You're playing hard to get. He needs to up his game. 

You like girls ke? You definitely have not tasted good d**ck else how can you not like amu

You like girls? Taah! You're just a bittered and angry girl who has been betrayed and heartbroken by lots of guys so he'd try to prove that he is different.

How I handle this sort of guys. I just ignore them. When they are tired of chasing, they will fade away like smoke. 

Lmao. The almighty D is able To reset lesbians Brain  Sha.

They don't know we have Vibrating D's Sef.

Thanks Dear. Ignore Till they fade Away Has Been noted.

I usually just ignore them. However, sometimes this doesn't work so I take it further by blocking them on my phone and anywhere else.

I don't give any explanation, other than I'm not interested. My sexual orientation is nobody's business. 

Usually works, save for the ones I have to interact with cos of work and it's usually the married ones that misbehave the most. So off-putting. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Girls getting attention from guys is normal..

Guys are always around me.some I have kept as friends cos they won't let go, and they keep hoping someday something might happen.yinmu. My male friends are nerds and whizkids.very intelligent bunch..and that's why I keep them around. 

None of them knows I am a lesbian.no need telling them. My best friend is a guy, and he knows. . i love being around guys(not in a romantic way) guys would always be in my life, via friends of friends. 

So I have learnt to ignore those I can't tolerate..

Make no mistake, I am no bisexual.i am a lesbian.

I am a natural blocker of jerks on whatsapp, facebook and any social media you know. 

I showed someone my blocked list on whatsapp and facebook filled with guys, she marveled. 

If you say what I don't wanna hear, I warn you the first time, once you say it again, and again, I block your ass off. Especially those ones that are good at sending you their random nude pictures of their dwindled dicks, eeeeewww! straight block niyen, I will not even warn you. 

Some guys can be stubborn. That was how one was pestering me on whatsapp, sends me unwanted voicenotes of how his day went, he even had the audacity to ask me why I didn't save his number, 'cause he couldn't view my profile picture. I told him, he just got on my whatsapp not long and he's complaining, told him I had peeps for 3years I didn't save their numbers. Na so I tell am to go buy five bottles of chill pills. That was how he stopped disturbing me. 

I always keep a straight face for those stubborn ones. They can be annoying. 

• Haha 1

@Teewhy no  kill me with laugh abeg. Hahahaha.

It's funny how I can't take shii from guys but if na girl, I ready to chop insult. In fact I do the chasing and they will just be doing me like mumu, me sef I no send. I fit die on top woman.

Small thing from guy na block, but the opposite is the case with chics. Girls I give una twale.

1 hour ago, Rachel said:

Na igbo boys dey disturb you? 😂😂

My dear those Igbo guys don't take a no at all not even yarinyas are spared. Lol

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, vina said:

Small thing from guy na block, but the opposite is the case with chics. Girls I give una twale.

We don already know say you na mama for the girls na. Still wondering why your 'dear future wife' dey delay 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, vina said:

@Teewhy no  kill me with laugh abeg. Hahahaha.

It's funny how I can't take shii from guys but if na girl, I ready to chop insult. In fact I do the chasing and they will just be doing me like mumu, me sef I no send. I fit die on top woman.

Don't mention girls ooo, I get soft spots for girls. I don't insult, I don't block but if na guy, the way i go look you sef, you will regret calling me to talk. My street guys don even taya to dey call me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

We don already know say you na mama for the girls na. Still wondering why your 'dear future wife' dey delay 

Gimbiyya, help me ask am oo.. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Awwwh... I'm late to this party.

It's a straight face for me or point blank "I'm not interested". I never exchange digits :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

• 4 weeks later...

Now a days when you give guys wrong number, they will tell you to stand there while they flash the number. I just weak.

Lmao. The lesbian boys matter sef weak me, you tell them you are a lesbian and they go "me too".

On 12/22/2017 at 9:26 PM, vina said:

Lmao. The lesbian boys matter sef weak me, you tell them you are a lesbian and they go "me too".

Hahahaha!!! I'm weak. This is the first I'm hearing of Lesbian Boys. Lwkmd!

6 minutes ago, Modd said:

Hahaha freeha!!! I'm weak. This is the first I'm hearing of Lesbian Boys. Lwkmd!

Lmao. Best believe it, les boys Abound In Nigeria...