Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Santa is around. christmas is coming early.

VINA

Alright let's hear that one realistic thing you want before the year runs out.  Wishes still come through so let's hear it.

That one thing you want and biko don't say 30billion in your  account o, I wonder if you want to break Santa's bank. For me I guess it would be a true friend. Someone that understands me, I need one of those.

Santa knows I've been a good girl  all year. Lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

Oya Santa I need a boo.

Ahn Ahn. When I'm Here single and Searching. We don't need Santa For this one o.

Dear Santa, I just wan close my eyes and see myself in a certain place. After the holidays close my eyes again and see myself back at my base. 

Thank you.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Dear Santa, I just wan close my eyes and see myself in a certain place. After the holidays close my eyes again and see myself back at my base. 

Thank you.

You need to be certain about the 'certain' place,  else, you'd land anywhere..  A certain place could be anywhere.. Except Santa juggles being a clairvoyant with playing Santa. Lol

You never know..santa could just be passing by.. 

Ho ho ho..

• Upvote 1

l have been asking a lot of questions of late, how do Christmas go in this my new environment.

So l wish to have a Christmas like never before with so much fun.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Dear Santa

I swear I have been a good girl this year. I didn't cheat on boo this year.

I only sucked one set of boobs this year, one pucci too except that one tiny mistake.

I didn't even break any hearts, I was a good girl all through. 

Dear Santa. I deserve the new iPhone X. I swear next year I will even be better.  just an iPhone X. I could even give heads to your elves if they are female.

I wait anxiously for my iPhone and I will eagerly check under my Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Or you could put it in my socks.

Thanks Papa.

Vina

Xoxo

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

You need to be certain about the 'certain' place,  else, you'd land anywhere..  A certain place could be anywhere.. Except Santa juggles being a clairvoyant with playing Santa. Lol

You never know..santa could just be passing by.. 

Ho ho ho..

Lool Santa will know. He always know. The thing is, I'm not even certain about this certain place. I trust Santa. He'd kuku take me to wherever bae is. 

So.. If I can comprehend what you wrote, you trust Santa to read your mind and be certain on your behalf..

And.. Santa knows where bae is? 

Let's humour Santa for a sec, and assumes he knows all these.. 

Wait.. If Santa knows all these, no need writing him all those "Dear Santa"  letters right? 

Gimbiyya.. Where do you want to go to?

Ho ho ho..

Santa-is-a-passing... 

Ho Ho Ho.. 

16 hours ago, Ivyy said:

So.. If I can comprehend what you wrote, you trust Santa to read your mind and be certain on your behalf..

And.. Santa knows where bae is? 

Let's humour Santa for a sec, and assumes he knows all these.. 

Wait.. If Santa knows all these, no need writing him all those "Dear Santa"  letters right? 

Gimbiyya.. Where do you want to go to?

Ho ho ho..

Santa-is-a-passing... 

Ho Ho Ho.. 

Errm @Ivyy please where do you stay? 

Dear Santa,

Please take me to Ivyy's place during this holiday and bring me back after. I want to enjoy the holiday with her. Santa I've been nursing this wish for awhile now, so please grant my wish. I've been a good girl and good girls deserves good things. 

Thank you.

Gimbs.

2 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Errm @Ivyy please where do you stay? 

Dear Santa,

Please take me to Ivyy's place during this holiday and bring me back after. I want to enjoy the holiday with her. Santa I've been nursing this wish for awhile now, so please grant my wish. I've been a good girl and good girls deserves good things. 

Thank you.

Gimbs.

Ehen...at least Santa knows my address.

Ho ho ho!

• Haha 1

Santa her profile showed Lagos. I'm adding this just in case. Lol

@Ivyy, now that you've made me reveal my inner most feelings. Feelings that I have nurtured for quite awhile now. You've succeeded in throwing me now into a dilemma. I don't even know how I should feel now. Anyway I hope you'd let me in when Santa throw me to your doorstep.

56 minutes ago, Gimbiyya said:

Santa her profile showed Lagos. I'm adding this just in case. Lol

@Ivyy, now that you've made me reveal my inner most feelings. Feelings that I have nurtured for quite awhile now. You've succeeded in throwing me now into a dilemma. I don't even know how I should feel now. Anyway I hope you'd let me in when Santa throw me to your doorstep.

:597f839311844_tw_grin1: My door is wide open for you.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, scarlet said:

I could relate to this.. ☺

They know I love a certain type of crunchy ice dispensed at a particular convenience store chain here...they found me an ice maker that makes that specific type of ice ❤️ That wasn't on my list, but they love to cater to my desires just as I do theirs...my peeps are the bomb. My oldest brother got me this larger fryer which was nice although he intentions are to have me fry fish and chicken more frequently during his visits. A buddy stopped by with my favorite bottle of tequila. I got a wad of gift cards...the perfect gift when shopping for a picky person. Christmas was nice as usual 😀

• Upvote 1