Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How Would You Propose To Bae If It Was Up To You To Propose?

VINA

Let's assume it was up to you to propose, based on your personality, how do you think you would go about it?

Would you just whip out a ring and ask or would you put in more thoughts and do something romantic? 

Let's hear all the juicy deets. 

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:I will prolly just buy a big ring definitely, get home and throw it on the bed and be like "I like you. You like me, we've been at it for months so I thought we should get married, what say you?"

I swear no atom of romance in my system. DFW biko save us the drama and just do the proposing. Lool

3 hours ago, vina said:

:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:I will prolly just buy a big ring definitely, get home and throw it on the bed and be like "I like you. You like me, we've been at it for months so I thought we should get married, what say you?"

I swear no atom of romance in my system. DFW biko save us the drama and just do the proposing. Lool

Seconded. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Hmmm... 

I had this all figured out a while back now I can't seem to remember a thing. Lol. I am Terribly romantic by the way:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

It would be phenomenal yet private. 

• Upvote 1

Sing her favorite song (our song) or have someone sing her favorite song less I ruin it lol. Pop the question right after. It has to be perfect 😊. 

Thats just one idea, the second one might involve a vacation. Somewhere we both want to visit. 

• Upvote 1

If there is one thing I know about me, is that; no matter how hard I plan anything, it wee not work:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: Something always happens. I probably would just pop the question as soon as I get a ring and anything romantic that want to happen after, will happen.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It would be extremely dreamy and breathtaking at an exotic location..Very intimate and all planned out to perfection 😍 Like if I could arrange the stars to get the perfect twinkle in her eyes while I’m on one knee I sure as hell would 😍