Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How I Became the Subject of a Dream 😟

kimi

• Moderators

I got a phone call from my sister during the course of the week. She was so excited to tell me something. 

Background: they are a family of dreamers. Lol. She and her husband tend to have those sort of dreams that give an insight into what will happen or has happened. 

So, she said her son had a dream about me. Lol. I was like (in my mind) - "okay...? What now" 

He had dreamt that I got married. She said she asked him who I got married to. Lol (what does that question even mean. Lol). So the little one said "to a man". I laughed. 

Truth be told, I was a tad worried with the man bit. Then I was happy about the married bit at least. Then of course... I was super thankful he was not privy to my sexuality and prayed it stayed that way in his dream life. Hahaha

My interpretation is: I am certainly getting married to a woman which is something I already knew would happen anyway. Lol.

What do you think about all this though?

Morning girls... ☻

• Haha 1

I think it's a beautiful dream your nephew had, and like you said, you are getting married so he is right on that. Lol

cos your nephew has it in his head that a woman gets married to a man, and vice versa, of course it's only normal that he sees a man in his dream.. 

Now, if you happen to tell your nephew about your sexual preference, and tell him you are getting married to a woman, I bet you, the next time he sees you getting married in his dreams, it's to a woman. 

Dreams most times organise the information we have received throughout the day, month or year. Even our beliefs. All these gets stored in our subconscious mind, and when we sleep, our subconscious mind stays awake. That's when the connection between dream and the subconscious mind get intertwined. 

That's why sometimes when something is weighing heavily on your mind during the day, or you think about someone, when you sleep, you dream about that which you last thought of, before you slept. 

Is your nephew's name Joseph?:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Like 4

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Is your nephew's name Joseph?:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Hahahaha. Thankfully it isn't.

Absolutely loved your response. Thank you

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Thankfully it isn't.

Absolutely loved your response. Thank you

Hahahaha! 

C'mmon now kimi, Joseph is a nice name. 

Ruler of Egypt remember? Lol

5 minutes ago, Hawken said:

*clears throat* @kimi

Beautiful response BTW @Ivvy

Just curious, what did you study in school? If its not too personal to share that is..

Thanks Hawken:597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Awww Hawk.....i can't say.:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

Pardon kimi pls.