Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bewildered

Hipstar

As I sat there in absent mindedness punching characters into the computer system sitting on my desk, all concentration was focused on the chiming of the clock hanging on the wall above Tamara's desk, as it formed danceable rhythms to my ears. I counted the seconds with the tick tock and for the umpteenth time, i darted my gaze to the time keeping device and was elated to note that it was just a few more minutes before the day ends in this godforsaken office.
I hated my job as an editor in a publishing firm since the day i took up the offer. It was one boring job that could make one tie a noose round the neck one day. “I’ll quit tomorrow” I cooed to myself as I always do, but the thought of going to Mofe for money usually make me summon the courage to go to work the next day, as I would die first before asking my twin sister for a raise. 
Two minutes before 5pm, “whoops!” I quickly abandoned what I was typing and started packing my things ready to make a dash.
“See you next week Oma”
Tamara said to me as she started walking out of the office that she and I shared.
“na wa o, so you can’t even wait two more minutes, but if it is Omawunmi leaving one minute before time, CNN would land here to cover the news”
“there’s a place I need to be, already told the boss. I was supposed to even leave at 4.30” Tamara responded, rolling her eyes
“Whatever, have a good weekend” 
“You too” she threw over her shoulders as she stormed out.
Gosh! I hated this Tamara girl, it was annoying enough that she pretends to be better than everyone else with her holier than thou attitude, but for us to share same office was unbearable. She was the very churchy kind that would probably organise a crusade for me should she find out that I am gay.

Bella was asleep on the couch when I got home, with my neighbour's teenage daughter beside her watching TV. She usually helped me babysit her while I’m away at work. 
Bella my eight year old daughter, is the fruit of a three years marriage which ended in fiasco. After Mofe married an Australian Immigration Lawyer, mom and the whole family were all on my case about marriage. I eventually succumbed to marrying Jason, my childhood friend. Things however turned awry when Jason started suspecting that I might be into girls and in no time, his suspicion was confirmed when he caught me and someone I had introduced as my friend, necking in the sitting room. He filed for a divorce and I immediately signed to it. I remember giving myself a delicious treat that day in celebration of my freedom. Thankfully though, Jason, who is still friends with me, never mentioned the reason for our breakup to anyone, he had simply told my mom and his that we were not meant for each other.

I planted a kiss on Bella's little cheek, she woke up and wrapped her little arms around my neck “welcome mum, how was work?”
“I will quit tomorrow”
“Hahaha, you always say that mum but you never quit”
“Someday, I’ll surprise you, I promise. Now get up let’s make quick dinner, you know mummy has a date tonight”

“can I go with you mum?”

“No you can’t cupcakes, this is an adult kinda date”
The nerves in her face started to contract in sadness, so I quickly reassured her “but we can go to the park tomorrow. It’s Saturday and we’ll have all day to ourselves”

“Promise?”

“I do solemnly swear”
She smiled and jumped off the couch.

Hours later, I was in a bar waiting for my date. Going on dates was gradually becoming part of my Friday routine. I've met with three persons in three weeks, all of whom were gotten from a dating site. I slept with all three and kissed them good-bye. Relationship was not my thing, I simply dated for the fun and companionship that I get out of it. I wasn’t looking for anything serious, already tried that once after my crashed marriage and the as****h**le infected me with STD while keeping numerous lovers and ran off thereafter.
Hence, I resolved to date for the sole aim of getting laid.
So, sitting there at the bar handpicked by the said date, I started to wish I had not agreed to this blind date. I didn’t usually do blind dates, but this particular girl had been different from the rest. She simply stood out in style of conversation and against my will, I felt drawn to her, so that when she suggested we don’t share photos prior to the meeting date, I accepted. 
‘grr grr' she was calling. I answered and she said “I’m here, what are you wearing and where exactly are you?”

“I’m wearing a red top on a blue jean and I’m sitting close to the restroom door”

Seconds later, I heard “hello” for a second I thought the voice sounded familiar
I turned to come gaze locked with Tamara my colleague.
What nonsense, what is mother Mary doing here?

“Tamara, what are you doing here?” 
“Errm... Oma, that’s exactly what I’m about to ask you”

“Well, I'm meeting with someone and I guess you’re... Wait a minute, why did you walk up to me, Oh my God, are you Susan from LoveFinder?”

Tamara's phone slipped off her hand and fell to the ground “you are Phantom? Christ!”

• Like 2

Part 2
Tamara was good with the keyboard but compared to me, she’s amateurish, so imagine my surprise when all I heard on Monday morning was ‘kpa kpo kpakpakpa kpokpakpo' only God knew what she was typing that required such fierce punches on the keyboard.

Tamara and I were nothing close to friends, but we weren’t enemies either at least we maintained the cordial relationship expected of colleagues. Today was however different, Tamara who usually asked questions both relevant and irrelevant all because she liked me talking to her, had barely said more than ‘Good morning’ to me since she resumed for the day.
I could tell that she was doing her damnedest to avoid me. Somehow I felt for her because I couldn’t care less if the whole world knew of my sexuality. She’s been the one painting a different picture of who she really is.

It was one hour to the end of day and she still hadn’t said a word to me. Determined to get the awkward atmosphere done with, I followed her to the restroom when I saw her walk towards the direction.

“You do know at some point you will have to talk to me” I said, trapping her in-between my hands pressed on the wall to form an enclosure. Seeing that she has been backed up the wall and no way out, she reluctantly stared at me with mortified eyes.
“you can’t follow me here, it’s wrong and i have to pee” her voice was barely audible even with me standing just an inch away.
“We need to talk about Friday and why you had to storm out the way you did”

“can... Can’t we talk about this over the phone?”
“No we can’t. Talking about phone calls, how was I unable to decipher the sound of your voice all those times we spoke before the meet?”

She dropped her gaze and as she spoke, I could see her cheeks turn red especially since she is light skinned.
“I have this app that lets me change my voice”
I smiled.
At this point, we were staring at each other and we kept at it as seconds became minutes. Soon, her gaze fell on my lips. I must say, I have the very luscious kind that beckons even to a cleric. 
Couldn’t tell what she was thinking, but from the way she ran her tongue on her suddenly dry lips, she was probably thinking what I was thinking.

It wasn’t certain who moved first, but in a second, our lips locked in a ravenous, voracious, earth quaking kiss.. boy! Can mother Mary kiss?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stargirluc said:

Please oh come and continue this is the first time a story caught my attention

Lol.. tomorrow is another day 

And this is the first thread I will officially Be following. Where is my popcorn meme when you need it???

Nice one dear, do put more efforts and bring it on faster, don't be a tease. 

Part 3
The next day started out like the previous, with Tamara sitting across from me as usual, looking everywhere else but at me.
I had spent the previous day unable to think of anything other than the kiss she and I shared in the restroom. Just remembering it sent my pulse  rate into overdrive. It had begun hard, hot, deep then passionately untamed. But soon became a sensuously lingering expression of our need for each other.
Long after the kiss ended, we had stood together, Tamara’s forehead pressed against mine, our breaths mingling, as she held both our hands down on either side of our bodies. Neither of us had said a word for several minutes. And then, Tamara had pulled back and walked out of the bathroom.
I hadn’t followed her.
Now, as she ignored me, I sat there wondering if I had imagined the kiss. I have been with girls, but none counterbalanced Tamara when it came to kissing. For a church girl, damn! She can kiss for the universe. 
This girl was giving me mixed signals and I didn’t like it at all. 
The way she punched characters on the keyboard was starting to annoy me, I wasn’t going to sit there waiting on her, so I said, “damn you Tee, what the f***k is with you? Why blow hot and cold on me? Are we ever going to talk about what’s going on?”
Wait a minute... Did I just call her 'Tee' where the f***k did that come from? Since when do I use pet names for Mother Mary...

“There’s nothing to talk about” was all she said

“There’s a lot to talk about. You can’t kiss me the way you did yesterday and expect me to just act like nothing happened”

“Shshshsh.. have some decency, this is an office”

Aha, she doesn’t want people to hear huh? Well, they must hear today.

Loudly, I said, “decency? I didn’t feel any decency yesterday when you nearly chewed out my lips in such earth shattering kiss in the bathroom”  

“Jeez, Oma, what’s wrong with you?” she whispered

“All I’m saying is that you are the only one who has ever kissed me in such wanton manner” I was getting even louder

Tamara jumped off her seat and came to mine “you have to stop please Oma”

“stop? But I haven’t said anything that’s not true, you kiss really....”
She cut my sentence with her hand on my mouth in an attempt to hush me.
“Listen Oma, there’s nothing to talk about, please let it go”
I was starting to get angry, pushing her hand off my mouth i said, “Nothing to talk about? We shared a pretty explosive kiss yesterday and you've been avoiding.....”
“it was just a kiss, that’s all,” she couldn’t look me in the eye “I won’t let it happen again.”
I laughed, “you’re kidding yourself if you think it won’t happen again. And next time you may not be able to stop with just a kiss”.
“don’t do this” she begged
I couldn’t believe this girl of all girls was getting me this worked up. Why am I the one worrying about whatever it is that was starting to happen between us?
 “I'm not the one doing anything, but just know that if we don’t talk about this, whatever happens will be your fault, not mine”
I stood and walked out of the office slamming the door behind me.

We didn’t speak to each other again till about few minutes before the end of day when Tamara wrote me on whatsapp saying
 “Okay, we will talk things over today after work, but not here please”
I replied asking “Where?”

“My place?”

“Fine” 

*After work, I quickly stopped at Domino’s to pick up the pizza I had pre-ordered.
Since Tamara’s house wasn’t so far from mine, I took my time to eat dinner with Bella, took a bath before heading out at 7pm.

At Tamara’s house which I got to know when she was ill and didn’t show up at work for three days, I found the door to her flat slightly open and music blasted from a speaker. “jeez, how is it that she is completely a different person in the office and another outside of it?” Albeit what enveloped the air was Shaggy’s ‘Strength of a woman,' I never would have imagined Tamara to be the loud music kinda person.
When I got no response after a knock and a 'hello', I pushed the door open and went in. 
She wasn’t in the sitting room so I continued to the adjoining room which also turned out to be unlocked, I pushed it open without warning to find Tamara. Both of us stood unmoving, transfixed by the knowledge that Tamara was stark naked.
I ran my eyes over her from her wide eyes and gaping mouth to her bare feet. As if finally realising what I was doing, I diverted my gaze to the wardrobe.
“I....I just got out of the shower” she told me.
“Sorry but I ..errm.. I knocked”
She said nothing, did nothing, she just stood there staring at me. This wasn’t right, I needed to breathe because I stopped that action seconds ago, so I started walking out of the bedroom but Tamara said
“Wait!”
I stopped in my track but didn’t turn to look at her. Either my consciousness must have wandered off or she walked lighter than a ghost because I didn’t know when she closed the distance between us and rested her palm on my shoulder.
I stiffened. My chest rose and fell heavily with each breath I took. She encouraged me to turn around with the pressure of her touch. I did and our gazes locked, neither of us able to look away.
“Touch me Oma” she told me, her voice a rasping whisper.
I shivered, sexual longing spreading quickly through my body. Somewhere at the back of my head, a tiny voice said to rebuke her and cut to the chase, I mean why play at her undecipherable game?
But the voice was just as small as it was meaningless. Just when I was about to do her bidding, Tamara reached for my left hand and guided me into rubbing my open palm from one taut nipple to the other, I quickly registered that she had very huge ones, probably the biggest I had seen. She moaned as my fingers slid across her body. She guided my hand over her flat belly and down the narrow hair that scattered below her belly button and grew into a heavy bush on the 'V' between her thighs. 'lawdamercy' how did she know I liked them bushy?
When she released my hand where my fingers got lost in the bushy pubic, I slid my open palm down till I found the burglary keeping her clit out of sight. I quickly inserted a finger and found her clit which had become slimy from her wetness.
I noticed that she started to part her legs to give me much opening, so I abandoned her clit and went back up to her breasts. I covered them with my open palms and gently squeezed. Tamara sucked in dry air, her eyes half closed as I cupped  her breasts and stroked each nipple with my thumbs. She probably couldn’t bear it any more because she grabbed my face and brought her mouth down on mine. I gave in, sharing the kiss, giving and taking in equal measure. Her left hand glided down to my waist and lifted my top up to my shoulder. I helped her take it off and also made sure I was standing naked as she. When the clothes were gone, Tamara lowered her head and took one of my nipples into her mouth while her fingers toyed with the other. 
My body tightened and released as a tingling sensation spread from between my legs zipping along every nerve endings. Moaning with pleasure, I leaned into her while she slid one hand between my thighs and delved two fingers inside my cocoon.
My knees buckled and it seemed like I was going to swoon. She noticed and marched backwards dragging me with her until we reached the bed. I took charge and pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs and went down on her. I didn’t mind one bit that there were so much hair, I simply parted her p**sy lips and ran my tongue on her pulsating clit. Gently at first, but when she started to move her waist arching up for more, I closed my lips on the clit and started to suck on it....

(Jeez I have to continue tomorrow, so f***king horny at this juncture.. make una nor vex)

3 minutes ago, vina said:

And this is the first thread I will officially Be following. Where is my popcorn meme when you need it???

Nice one dear, do put more efforts and bring it on faster, don't be a tease. 

Thanks, where you been?

16 hours ago, Hipstar said:

Thanks, where you been

Around .

It just got hot in here tho. This is so Hot.... Pity we the single Girls biko, and they said Masturbating Is self rape Too so.... Wow

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Hipstar said:

Part 3
The next day started out like the previous, with Tamara sitting across from me as usual, looking everywhere else but at me.
I had spent the previous day unable to think of anything other than the kiss she and I shared in the restroom. Just remembering it sent my pulse  rate into overdrive. It had begun hard, hot, deep then passionately untamed. But soon became a sensuously lingering expression of our need for each other.
Long after the kiss ended, we had stood together, Tamara’s forehead pressed against mine, our breaths mingling, as she held both our hands down on either side of our bodies. Neither of us had said a word for several minutes. And then, Tamara had pulled back and walked out of the bathroom.
I hadn’t followed her.
Now, as she ignored me, I sat there wondering if I had imagined the kiss. I have been with girls, but none counterbalanced Tamara when it came to kissing. For a church girl, damn! She can kiss for the universe. 
This girl was giving me mixed signals and I didn’t like it at all. 
The way she punched characters on the keyboard was starting to annoy me, I wasn’t going to sit there waiting on her, so I said, “damn you Tee, what the f***k is with you? Why blow hot and cold on me? Are we ever going to talk about what’s going on?”
Wait a minute... Did I just call her 'Tee' where the f***k did that come from? Since when do I use pet names for Mother Mary...

“There’s nothing to talk about” was all she said

“There’s a lot to talk about. You can’t kiss me the way you did yesterday and expect me to just act like nothing happened”

“Shshshsh.. have some decency, this is an office”

Aha, she doesn’t want people to hear huh? Well, they must hear today.

Loudly, I said, “decency? I didn’t feel any decency yesterday when you nearly chewed out my lips in such earth shattering kiss in the bathroom”  

“Jeez, Oma, what’s wrong with you?” she whispered

“All I’m saying is that you are the only one who has ever kissed me in such wanton manner” I was getting even louder

Tamara jumped off her seat and came to mine “you have to stop please Oma”

“stop? But I haven’t said anything that’s not true, you kiss really....”
She cut my sentence with her hand on my mouth in an attempt to hush me.
“Listen Oma, there’s nothing to talk about, please let it go”
I was starting to get angry, pushing her hand off my mouth i said, “Nothing to talk about? We shared a pretty explosive kiss yesterday and you've been avoiding.....”
“it was just a kiss, that’s all,” she couldn’t look me in the eye “I won’t let it happen again.”
I laughed, “you’re kidding yourself if you think it won’t happen again. And next time you may not be able to stop with just a kiss”.
“don’t do this” she begged
I couldn’t believe this girl of all girls was getting me this worked up. Why am I the one worrying about whatever it is that was starting to happen between us?
 “I'm not the one doing anything, but just know that if we don’t talk about this, whatever happens will be your fault, not mine”
I stood and walked out of the office slamming the door behind me.

We didn’t speak to each other again till about few minutes before the end of day when Tamara wrote me on whatsapp saying
 “Okay, we will talk things over today after work, but not here please”
I replied asking “Where?”

“My place?”

“Fine” 

*After work, I quickly stopped at Domino’s to pick up the pizza I had pre-ordered.
Since Tamara’s house wasn’t so far from mine, I took my time to eat dinner with Bella, took a bath before heading out at 7pm.

At Tamara’s house which I got to know when she was ill and didn’t show up at work for three days, I found the door to her flat slightly open and music blasted from a speaker. “jeez, how is it that she is completely a different person in the office and another outside of it?” Albeit what enveloped the air was Shaggy’s ‘Strength of a woman,' I never would have imagined Tamara to be the loud music kinda person.
When I got no response after a knock and a 'hello', I pushed the door open and went in. 
She wasn’t in the sitting room so I continued to the adjoining room which also turned out to be unlocked, I pushed it open without warning to find Tamara. Both of us stood unmoving, transfixed by the knowledge that Tamara was stark naked.
I ran my eyes over her from her wide eyes and gaping mouth to her bare feet. As if finally realising what I was doing, I diverted my gaze to the wardrobe.
“I....I just got out of the shower” she told me.
“Sorry but I ..errm.. I knocked”
She said nothing, did nothing, she just stood there staring at me. This wasn’t right, I needed to breathe because I stopped that action seconds ago, so I started walking out of the bedroom but Tamara said
“Wait!”
I stopped in my track but didn’t turn to look at her. Either my consciousness must have wandered off or she walked lighter than a ghost because I didn’t know when she closed the distance between us and rested her palm on my shoulder.
I stiffened. My chest rose and fell heavily with each breath I took. She encouraged me to turn around with the pressure of her touch. I did and our gazes locked, neither of us able to look away.
“Touch me Oma” she told me, her voice a rasping whisper.
I shivered, sexual longing spreading quickly through my body. Somewhere at the back of my head, a tiny voice said to rebuke her and cut to the chase, I mean why play at her undecipherable game?
But the voice was just as small as it was meaningless. Just when I was about to do her bidding, Tamara reached for my left hand and guided me into rubbing my open palm from one taut nipple to the other, I quickly registered that she had very huge ones, probably the biggest I had seen. She moaned as my fingers slid across her body. She guided my hand over her flat belly and down the narrow hair that scattered below her belly button and grew into a heavy bush on the 'V' between her thighs. 'lawdamercy' how did she know I liked them bushy?
When she released my hand where my fingers got lost in the bushy pubic, I slid my open palm down till I found the burglary keeping her clit out of sight. I quickly inserted a finger and found her clit which had become slimy from her wetness.
I noticed that she started to part her legs to give me much opening, so I abandoned her clit and went back up to her breasts. I covered them with my open palms and gently squeezed. Tamara sucked in dry air, her eyes half closed as I cupped  her breasts and stroked each nipple with my thumbs. She probably couldn’t bear it any more because she grabbed my face and brought her mouth down on mine. I gave in, sharing the kiss, giving and taking in equal measure. Her left hand glided down to my waist and lifted my top up to my shoulder. I helped her take it off and also made sure I was standing naked as she. When the clothes were gone, Tamara lowered her head and took one of my nipples into her mouth while her fingers toyed with the other. 
My body tightened and released as a tingling sensation spread from between my legs zipping along every nerve endings. Moaning with pleasure, I leaned into her while she slid one hand between my thighs and delved two fingers inside my cocoon.
My knees buckled and it seemed like I was going to swoon. She noticed and marched backwards dragging me with her until we reached the bed. I took charge and pushed her onto the bed, spread her legs and went down on her. I didn’t mind one bit that there were so much hair, I simply parted her p**sy lips and ran my tongue on her pulsating clit. Gently at first, but when she started to move her waist arching up for more, I closed my lips on the clit and started to suck on it....

(Jeez I have to continue tomorrow, so f***king horny at this juncture.. make una nor vex)

Getting high on your own supply? :597f839311844_tw_grin1:

On 07/12/2017 at 10:24 AM, vina said:

Around .

It just got hot in here tho. This is so Hot.... Pity we the single Girls biko, and they said Masturbating Is self rape Too so.... Wow

Lol.. na wao, self rape ke.. lemme comman be going

PART 4 (The end)

Two of my fingers inside her took her with a frenzy that brought her quickly to the pinnacle. Tamara spewed obscenities that i vowed to ask her about later, as she orgasmed.
I was already dripping myself, and my clit was starting to throb with want. As if my spirit and that of Tamara suddenly started to work in tandem, she rolled over in a swift move, pinning me beneath her  and like a replay, she started to do to me all that I have done to her. However, she didn’t have to keep at it for long because I soon began to convulse as my orgasm shook every nook and cranny of my cocoon. If you had asked me yesterday if I was a squirter, I would have given a resounding 'NO' but as Tamara finger f***ked me with the most passionate yet firm strokes, my p**sy gushed like shower head brazzers.
Minutes later, spent and sated, Tamara and I laid naked on our sides staring at each other without uttering a word. 
The silence began to stretch into uncomfortable atmosphere and Tamara said, “okay, out with it, I know there’s something you're dying to ask”.
I smiled, “how do you clad yourself in such deceptive garbadine of mother Mary in the office, yet a BeHoly star in the other room”? I asked..
Tamara opened her mouth to respond, but I started to hear my name from afar. “Oma, Oma” who was calling? The voice was drawing closer and getting louder, suddenly, a twig from nowhere grabbed at my hands, I stopped abruptly. Where the hell did the twig come from? Removing my eyes from Tamara’s, I lowered them to my hands preparing to yank off the twig, but instead of a twig, I saw a hand holding mine, alarmed, I shot straight up in my chair to realise that I was in my office. Tamara stood in front of me staring worriedly down at me.. 
“What the hell happened?” she asked, “what kind of dream were you having that you were muttering incoherent words. And I could have sworn I heard you moan at some point”

What the f***k? Have I been dreaming all along? Somebody shoot me please!

Shame faced, I said “errm.. nothing..”
“Anyway, I was waking you up to let you know it’s time. Everyone has left and I’m off too, already late for revival service, have a nice weekend”

Cat suddenly got my tongue that I just sat there gaping at Tamara’s retreating back and wondering where in this bizarre universe I got off dreaming about churchy Tamara. And not just any dream, but she and I doing things? Ew..