Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

HUGS? STRAIGHT VS GAY?

MENA

I recently gave a hug to a friend and that moment felt very odd to me.

So l got thinking, that most straight girls are too body conscious to a fault that even when they hug a fellow girl they tint their body side way like they don't want you feel their boobs or something?

The other way, they hug you as even they are stretching across a fence in such a way as if they are mindful of their p***y area':597f839b3ca8e_tw_hushed1:

To me l feel gay girls  are better when it comes to hugs in respective to sexuality. They give you this warm welcoming hugs and make you feel good without any string  attach.

what do you think?:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

• Moderators

Hahahahaha...

Well... I tend to have generous huggers around me. It's I who tends to give the distance hugs mehn... i'm overly conscious for fear of being obvious 🙄🤗

I'm a natural born hugger.i grew up in a house where my mum hugged and kissed like every single day..

I  hug my straight friends..and I haven't noticed what you listed above Meena..Maybe it's because they don't know I'm a lesbian, so we hug innocently.Lol

I have a couple of queer friends, but we don't hug as much. 

I really cannot relate to what you wrote:597f839311844_tw_grin1: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MENA said:

@Ivyy Is because you grew up in the huggers family. But l will say start observing squarely when those your friends tends to hug:597f839311844_tw_grin1:

OK I will.. I have never taken note of what you mentioned.i'll keep a keen eye out..

Lol @ the huggers family. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/12/2017 at 12:30 PM, Txunamy said:

I'm a natural born hugger.i grew up in a house where my mum hugged and kissed like every single day..

I  hug my straight friends..and I haven't noticed what you listed above Meena..Maybe it's because they don't know I'm a lesbian, so we hug innocently.Lol

I have a couple of queer friends, but we don't hug as much. 

I really cannot relate to what you wrote:597f839311844_tw_grin1: 

Your hugs are nice and comforting 🤗

• Like 1