Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

2017 Draws to A close. (Let's talk About The year)

VINA

So the year is gone gone gone. Let's try to keep this thread running till 31st night.

What are Your best moments in the year?

What are your worst moments?

Things you are thankful for?

Best make out session of the year. Basically anything memorable about the year can be dropped here. 

We might not remember it all right now but post as you remember.

Best moments would be

Eating mama favour jollof rice.

I'm also proud of myself for walking out of a relationship that wasn't working but lacked the courage to finally walk out in this year. Yay.

So I moved on in this same year. Yay.

Best moment also was watching how my friends stood up for me and I swear I had tears in my eyes.

My best moments of 2017
1.Moving on completely from a disastrous heartbreak ...I tot I was never going to move on...it broke me down completely ..I was depressed and suicidal...I thank God for my family and friends  ...their support and love became my strength.
2.Meeting my best friend on NL..I met the most wonderful,fantastic,loving,redoubtable,amazing person...I can go on and on...she puts a smile on my face every single day ...u are a blessing to my life...love u a million times over 😘😘.
3.i got my dream job a  few days ago and a full scholarship to pursue my pHD abroad.

Although 2017 was the worse year I've ever experienced in my life ...I'm going into 2018 with a bang 💃🏽and a smile on my face 😊..I'm happy to be alive🙌🏻.

1 hour ago, Phegore said:

My best moments of 2017
1.Moving on completely from a disastrous heartbreak ...I tot I was never going to move on...it broke me down completely ..I was depressed and suicidal...I thank God for my family and friends  ...their support and love became my strength.
2.Meeting my best friend on NL..I met the most wonderful,fantastic,loving,redoubtable,amazing person...I can go on and on...she puts a smile on my face every single day ...u are a blessing to my life...love u a million times over 😘😘.
3.i got my dream job a  few days ago and a full scholarship to pursue my pHD abroad.

Although 2017 was the worse year I've ever experienced in my life ...I'm going into 2018 with a bang 💃🏽and a smile on my face 😊..I'm happy to be alive🙌🏻.

You go Girl, you are On a Roll. I swear 2018 looks Better already.

Good luck with the job and The study thingy.

Hmmmmmm, what a year!!!

1. Best moment this year??? I met someone spectacular, amazing and wonderful.

2. Worst moments? None. 

3. What I'm thankful for? The gift of life, that alone is what I'm grateful for. 

This year has been a very good one and I hope for a better 2018. 

10 hours ago, Phegore said:

My best moments of 2017

Way to go! 

Imagine if you had allowed the devil win by giving in to the suicidal thoughts.. 

Someone else would have gotten the job you have now, and of course the scholarship.. 

No man(woman)born of a woman, is worth your losing the zeal to LIVE. 

There is no stopping you Phegore, the world is your oyster.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Way to go! 

Imagine if you had allowed the devil win by giving in to the suicidal thoughts.. 

Someone else would have gotten the job you have now, and of course the scholarship.. 

No man(woman)born of a woman, is worth your losing the zeal to LIVE. 

There is no stopping you Phegore, the world is your oyster.. 

Awww thank u.