Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

9 hours ago, Modd said:

I agree with you on this and I would argue this out when it deals with a normal relationship that has run its course and has moved into the marriage stage.

but the story here is a guy who wanted someone else a couple of weeks ago after he found out she came close to death. That's Selena Gomez chick. Then it didn't work out and then starts dating this Hailey chick and then "boom!" she's the ONE. 

It's quite sad actually because all I see is a boy who seems to want or need love and a constant presence that he's willing to grab at anything to fulfill that want... 

Body language experts are saying that looking at pictures he looks more in love and comfortable with Hailey than with Selena. But I think it's a momentary satisfaction, she fulfils that need right now but for how long? 

But, meh, what do I know? I'm just a little ol'lesbian in my small corner of the third world...

Good luck to them both though... Mazel Tov...

I get your point tho.

Hailey is good for Justin and let's wish them the best.

21 hours ago, Modd said:

WTF? 😂😂😂

Why are you acting surprised? You know I'm razz 😆

But its a song sha, I'll play it for you some time.

• 2 months later...

So who are you voting for?

Atikulating Obediently or Sai Babaing??

It's a tough choice for me. The suffer strong but what if we make a mistake again? Why can't a clean person just contest ehhhhh???

Guest exquisite!!!

I would have loved to comment in your topic but you con carry am go put for anonymous. If I log out shey you go help me remember my password??

Anyways I will just write something about my experiences on my vina's corner later. I hope it helps.

Queen lateefah getting engaged and getting pregnant with her bae is goals. 

Maybe I should stop putting pressure on myself. I can find a wife and start a family whenever jor. Life na jeje..

Domo and chrissy! *sighs*

I Never liked them as a couple though..i always thought domo was too extra. But its sad to see them break up and to see chrissy move on so quick.

Chrissy isn't even thinking about the baby they raising together..its so sad. Now i believe those who have always said that chrissy isnt big on Motherhood.

7 hours ago, vina said:

It's a tough choice for me. The suffer strong but what if we make a mistake again? Why can't a clean person just contest ehhhhh???

There's a lot of clean people out there in the likes of Duke, Ngozi, kingsley etc but the issue  people are raising is that their partys is not strong enough for the common man to identify with.

For Atiku, people her saying is a more open person that for the fact his both wife's are non Hausa, that he will not do tribalism.

In my opinion,  it is better to try something new than to repeat the same old bad ways 

So Atiku is a possibility but my honest desire is if those other good heads can merge and come out as one strong party.

7 hours ago, vina said:

Queen lateefah getting engaged and getting pregnant with her bae is goals. 

Maybe I should stop putting pressure on myself. I can find a wife and start a family whenever jor. Life na jeje..

But she has never come out as a gay that's the funny part but l respect her for that though. She believes her life is her choice to live.

This coming out thing sef is uncalled for. Do straight people come out to say am straight?

6 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I Never liked them as a couple though..i always thought domo was too extra. But its sad to see them break up and to see chrissy move on so quick.

Chrissy isn't even thinking about the baby they raising together..its so sad. Now i believe those who have always said that chrissy isnt big on Motherhood.

My dear I saw them fighting dirty on twitter and was just shocked. Well.

No way this p**sy will pop babies for anyone who hasn't put a ring on it. By a ring, not engagement but a wedding band. Na me go turn single mother??

10 minutes ago, MENA said:

There's a lot of clean people out there in the likes of Duke, Ngozi, kingsley etc but the issue  people are raising is that their partys is not strong enough for the common man to identify with.

For Atiku, people her saying is a more open person that for the fact his both wife's are non Hausa, that he will not do tribalism.

In my opinion,  it is better to try something new than to repeat the same old bad ways 

So Atiku is a possibility but my honest desire is if those other good heads can merge and come out as one strong party.

Those people are good tbh, but a vote for them is a wasted vote. They wouldn't win and we all know it. 

I also stand by Atiku but what if the corruption thing we are ignoring becomes glaring when he enters office. Truth is, it is better for me not to vote than to vote tue lifeless one.

3 minutes ago, MENA said:

But she has never come out as a gay that's the funny part but l respect her for that though. She believes her life is her choice to live.

This coming out thing sef is uncalled for. Do straight people come out to say am straight?

My dear, Queen is so me. 

I am not coming out till I am safely married with grown up kids. That is about 28 years from now. Hehehehe

6 hours ago, Ivyy said:

The last time I watched them on YouTube, a few months back, I felt Chrissy seemed bored with Domo but I just took it for granted.... Damn.... 

So even though I'm not a big fan of theirs, I must follow this aproko gist up. 

8 minutes ago, vina said:

My dear I saw them fighting dirty on twitter and was just shocked. Well.

No way this p**sy will pop babies for anyone who hasn't put a ring on it. By a ring, not engagement but a wedding band. Na me go turn single mother??

What was their reasons for the break?? Please drop their twitter handles , naija TMZ needs to go and research something on how to move this nation forward there. 

13 minutes ago, MENA said:

I must come out. It's a good excuse to rock the otherwise smooth sailing boat of my life. Plus an opportunity to create another new topic on NL, yay!!! 

There is a naija lesbian couple I stumbled on Instagram. Splash and Alura. They posted a video that had my panties in a wet mess throughout yesterday. Oboy, if you see how them.dey massage breast ehn!!! Fia fia!!

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

The breakup sad gan. Domo is a YouTuber. The 'extraness' keep people glue to her channel. 

I have always feel Crissy was just there for the fame and money and not ready for the role of motherhood, marriage and all. While Domo is all for settling down and starting a family. 

The sad part is, Domo saw this from the start yet was still trying hard to change her personality to Crissy's taste. 

Crissy moving on barely month after the breakup, vacation with her new bae and all, despite the years and baby they shared. Gats pain Domo wella. 

59 minutes ago, dequeen said:

What was their reasons for the break?? Please drop their twitter handles , naija TMZ needs to go and research something on how to move this nation forward there. 

My dear I didn't follow the gist o. Just saw Some accusing Crissy of moving on and she sang about it eh. Let me did her handle for you.

8 hours ago, vina said:

Atiku definitely. If we make mistake again, then we change again. We will keep changing them till we finally get it right. That's the most we can do. 

@MENA, those Duke, Nigozi and Kingsley you mentioned, greater percentage of the voting population haven't even heard of those names. The keke rider, kosai woman, farmer... Who are the people that vote in this country only know Baba and Atiku. While the educated Nigerians that know all these people only prefer to rant on how bad the affairs of the country is on social media, prefer to watch the election exercise on TV while the Keke men, Mama kosai, mai ruwa decides our faith. 

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

@_DomoWilson1 on Twitter but just type Some and you will see people's tweets on their break up. Some bashing domo and others finishing Crissy.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

Atiku definitely. If we make mistake again, then we change again. We will keep changing them till we finally get it right. That's the most we can do. 

@MENA

I agree with you on this. 

2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

The breakup sad gan. Domo is a YouTuber. The 'extraness' keep people glue to her channel. 

I have always feel Crissy was just there for the fame and money and not ready for the role of motherhood, marriage and all. While Domo is all for settling down and starting a family. 

The sad part is, Domo saw this from the start yet was still trying hard to change her personality to Crissy's taste. 

Crissy moving on barely month after the breakup, vacation with her new bae and all, despite the years and baby they shared. Gats pain Domo wella. 

It Really broke domo. She was pained and rightfully so. She's accepted its time for her to move on.

1 hour ago, vina said:

@_DomoWilson1 on Twitter but just type Some and you will see people's tweets on their break up. Some bashing domo and others finishing Crissy.

World people sef. Always kicking a man who is already down.must they Bash either of them at this time? Domo's armies bashing chrissy and vice versa. Too sad.

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

The last time I watched them on YouTube, a few months back, I felt Chrissy seemed bored with Domo but I just took it for granted.... Damn.... 

So even though I'm not a big fan of theirs, I must follow this aproko gist up. 

You know this! Anyhoo..

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

So chrissy is bisexual, she met domo fell in love, bla bla bla. From what i gathered, chrissy have always wanted a stud who is a stud in everyway.masculine and all.

Now, domo is a stud, but she wasn't stud enough for chrissy. I think she cheated on domo with a stud and thats where their problems started. and thats why she was able to move on so quick cos she has b3en with jamilla(The stud) before the whole breakup.

Dont take this info to the bank.😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

@MENA, those Duke, Nigozi and Kingsley you mentioned, greater percentage of the voting population haven't even heard of those names. The keke rider, kosai woman, farmer... Who are the people that vote in this country only know Baba and Atiku. While the educated Nigerians that know all these people only prefer to rant on how bad the affairs of the country is on social media, prefer to watch the election exercise on TV while the Keke men, Mama kosai, mai ruwa decides our faith. 

True talk though. Same l hear people say on radio that they are not ready to waste their vote.