Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What bad habit wont you carry over to 2018

Calllaris

Let's get a little collective. Nostalgia. We will never see this day again, after all, as soon as it passes. We do not believe in resolutions? But there is just one means to everything. Resolve. New year or not. Without a resolve you won't lift a bone. And this one index separates the two kinds of people there ever was; those who stick to resolves and those who can't.The later can't achieve much generally.

I need to straighten - out this again.

To the crux..

From having a side chick apart your girlfriend to dating women you know are unavailable or married.. from sneaking through people's mails to luring fresh ss3 twinks that pass through your front on their way home?... For others, it's gotten to just having sex with whom-so-ever, there don't need to be a connection anymore or continually giving CPR to dead relationship situations, to being needy, etc we all have them

What's that bad habit you won't carry over to 2018?

• Moderators

Loool. I thought of this last week and resolved to stop eating foods that upset my stomach. It's quite a list but I should start off with (dairy) milk as I am lactose intolerant. 

Fingers crossed mehn but I will try. All the good stuff have either milk or cream -even cookies :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

45 minutes ago, kimi said:

Loool. I thought of this last week and resolved to stop eating foods that upset my stomach. It's quite a list but I should start off with (dairy) milk as I am lactose intolerant. 

Fingers crossed mehn but I will try. All the good stuff have either milk or cream -even cookies :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Go on almond milk or coconut milk. I hear It's a great substitute for diary milk. 

I've never tried any though. I am not lactose intolerant. But I don't like milk like that. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Go on almond milk or coconut milk. I hear It's a great substitute for diary milk. 

I've never tried any though. I am not lactose intolerant. But I don't like milk like that. 

Hahaha. Thanks. More recently, I have been taking coconut milk. They just cost more. Lol. I also don't take much milk either. It's just in everything these days.:597f825672f73_tw_confused1:

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Loool. I thought of this last week and resolved to stop eating foods that upset my stomach.

Oh my goodness. I'm convinced you're a masochist. I can't believe you're still on this! 😵

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, Modd said:

Oh my goodness. I'm convinced you're a masochist. I can't believe you're still on this! 😵

Hahahaha. On the contrary o... lol. I'm still purging from intake of pepper too. Haven't slowed down on either :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Happy New Year's Eve Moddo! Lol

17 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. On the contrary o... lol. I'm still purging from intake of pepper too. Haven't slowed down on either :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:

Happy New Year's Eve Moddo! Lol

Moddo? Ayayai... Too much to drink already?

Anyhoo, happy new year to you too, kiddo... God bless

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Learn to ask for a little more favour from close persons around.. I never ask for favours. Not from family, not from friends, not even from her. I always lace favours with incentives so I'm hardly refused. I don't think its a very good thing that we worry about people refusing. Refusals/ rejection in itself is a good thing? Helps you sieve the wheat from the chaff.

I have alot of them,  but to name a few.

-Self- inflicted  pain

-boring sex

-Unhealthy thoughts

-Keeping people 

-the fear of not being enough for her/them.