Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Before I die

Hipstar

What's that thing you would like to do before you die.. start with the clause 'before I die'

I'll go first...

Before I die, I'd like to fall hopelessly, helplessly and shamelessly in love

ย 

• Like 1

ย Before I die, I would like to make out with Rihanna.

(Ri, I know you are on NL, when you read this, DM me.:597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1:)

• Haha 1

To fulfill all the promises I made to people in the heat of pleasure lol.. and perhaps eat a frog if I can find any..that does it!โ˜บ

Before i die, i would love to suck Australian, Arabian, Russian, Asian, ย  ย Egyptian, American,Bajan, European and Black American tits and p**sy.

prolly for research purposes, like which of the flavours is actually better??? I have to know before i die, then i marry the winner.ย 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Before I die, I'd love to hangout with @kimiย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Awwwh... lol. Okay, Let me know when the time is almost here. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, vina said:

Before i die, i would love to suck Australian, Arabian, Russian, Asian, ย  ย Egyptian, American,Bajan, European and Black American tits and p**sy.

prolly for research purposes, like which of the flavours is actually better??? I have to know before i die, then i marry the winner.ย 

Hahahahaha. You are just something else.

7 hours ago, vina said:

I really really taya for you lol๐Ÿ˜…

Before I die, I want to adopt 12 kids.. โ˜บย 

I would want to accomplish everything on my bucket list, plus travel round America and Canada by road while living in an RV.ย 

Checked two things off my bucket list recently (better than I thought it would be)ย so before I go, I will love to sky dive without assistance, risquรฉ sexual adventures, hike all the best trails in the world, see all my favorite bands in concert.

1 hour ago, Teewhy said:

Before I die, would like to know how I'm gonna die.ย 

Lol so dark. Why would you want to know that?ย 

• Moderators

Because she would be about to die? And there'll beย no point keeping one's dying self in suspense ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

Just now, kimi said:

Because she would be about to die? And there'll beย no point keeping one's dying self in suspense ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„

She might die before she actually dies though.. haha..in the spirit.. only de body go just dey waka about.. not a good idea

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol not sure if she meant that literally or figuratively but either way, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™dย want to know if it was meย lol.ย 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Abi oo. No matter the kinda death, would wanna know,ย I'm still gonna die after all.ย 

2 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Abi oo. No matter the kinda death, would wanna know,ย I'm still gonna die after all.ย 

Ha!

ย 

Before I die, I would love to read as much books as I can, because it would hurt me if I'm unable to.

But who knows, there might be books over there, so I would just continue๐Ÿ˜œ.

14 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Before I die, I would love to read as much books as I can, because it would hurt me if I'm unable to.

But who knows, there might be books over there, so I would just continue๐Ÿ˜œ.

Books! So many books to read but not enough time.

2 minutes ago, Midnighter said:

Books! So many books to read but not enough time.

Yeah... Anyways, I plan on taking some with me, just in case. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1