Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Monday Ramblings

kimi

• Moderators

Hi Girls,

It's Monday and I am in the mood to get my fingers moving without purpose. Hahahaha. I'm absolutely loving this head space I'm in at the moment.

I've got absolutely nothing to chat about but I thought to share, spread and send some positive happy energy.

How's your Monday morning looking ladies?

Thinking of you all x

Sleeping.. lol I could swear I have slept half of the day already.. no food, nothing at all just sleep. One of those gloomy days

nevertheless will try to make something of the evening..fingers crossed.

I find it so stressful when strangers follow me on Twitter. I'm always there like mann I'm going to disappoint you I'm sorry. Like I'm only here to interact with people I know in real life (and of course the bants) wtf are you following me for?? I don't even tweet 😒😒

• 6 months later...

I was called out today by my regional boss. Dude was almost yelling, twas that bad.  This is my first time and I was so restless and was ravaged with anxiety. He made me write a long ass report about my mistake and how to avoid them next time. I didn't even know how to feel.. I am not a person who make mistakes. So i surprised everybody including myself. I  have not being myself all through today, but I am so glad the day is over and i do hope i forgive myself soonest for making such silly mistake. 

18 hours ago, scarlet said:

I was called out today by my regional boss. Dude was almost yelling, twas that bad.  This is my first time and I was so restless and was ravaged with anxiety. He made me write a long ass report about my mistake and how to avoid them next time. I didn't even know how to feel.. I am not a person who make mistakes. So i surprised everybody including myself. I  have not being myself all through today, but I am so glad the day is over and i do hope i forgive myself soonest for making such silly mistake. 

Don't be hard on your self. Those silly mistakes are what make us human. Bosses are jerks. They react to mistakes more than they do to a job well done. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

Don't be hard on your self. Those silly mistakes are what make us human. Bosses are jerks. They react to mistakes more than they do to a job well done. 

I'm lots better now. 😄