Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How Would You Handle This?

kimi

• Moderators

Picture this:

You are with a business partner (who knows nothing about your sexuality) when you run into your queer friends who are known for making jokes that have the potential of outing you.

How would you handle this?

i'd just act cool and act like I don't get most of the things they're saying,lol...Am usually not cool at all so it should bring dem sense if they have any....

• Moderators

I'll pretend to be on the phone the minute I spot them o...lol. Haa. Lol. Then I'll signal to them that I'll call them up later if they try to get my attention 😁🙄

40 minutes ago, kimi said:

I'll pretend to be on the phone the minute I spot them o...lol. Haa. Lol. Then I'll signal to them that I'll call them up later if they try to get my attention 😁🙄

Na this one sure pass. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Teewhy said:

Na this one sure pass. 

Hahaha. As in ehn... with the serious don't-you-dare-speak-to-me face. Lol 🙄

I will wave my friends over and say hello to them. If they say anything lgtb I will throw in a thing or two.

I guess it's high time my "business partner" had an inkling I am curved af. If he doesn't like it then he should fly to the moon with his homophobic ass abeg. 

On Wed Jul 18 2018 at 7:05 AM, kimi said:

Hahaha. As in ehn... with the serious don't-you-dare-speak-to-me face. Lol 🙄

With a stern warning. 

On 7/19/2018 at 7:31 AM, vina said:

I will wave my friends over and say hello to them. If they say anything lgtb I will throw in a thing or two.

I guess it's high time my "business partner" had an inkling I am curved af. If he doesn't like it then he should fly to the moon with his homophobic ass abeg. 

Aswear this shit can be tiring joor. A concern colleague at work was asking why I don't pray often (Muslims daily prayers). I wanted to scream to her face 'I don't f***king pray at all'. Goodness! How sweet and relieving that could have been. I had to fight the urge. Bloody fanatics and homophobic assholes 😏😏