Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

For those who figured you were gay even before you came out to them, what did they say gave you away?

Feel free to share the bizzare as well. Lol ☻

• Moderators

Mine:

It's been a bit different for each, the weirdiest I would say was about a decade ago when a certain girl said she could tell I was gay because I was just too nice 🤤:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Lol. She also said because I packed my hair up all the time. Hahahaha. 

Please share yours 😊

My intense gaze. In secondary school, I would be chatting with someone and next thing the person would start giggling and say "Stop seducing me", it became so common and embarrassing that I had to develop the bad habit of not looking at a person's face when I speak to them.

Mine would be my hair, cos its always packed up caribbean style. Its become my signature.

My Gait: I look feminine of course, duhh! But i dont exactly walk like one.

My gaze:Very intense

When I was 18 a neighbor approached me and said" I have never seen you with a man, you are scared of men are you a lesbian? 

• Haha 1

People who are closer to me know I can tear bra untop woman matter. Girl child education, women empowerment, child marriage... And all the shit society throw at women, I champion the cause passionately. Someone once  said to me my mumu button is any thing female, that she's not sure I really have space left in my heart to love guys. Lol

• 6 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, kimi said:

Mine:

It's been a bit different for each, the weirdiest I would say was about a decade ago when a certain girl said she could tell I was gay because I was just too nice 🤤:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: Lol. She also said because I packed my hair up all the time. Hahahaha. 

Please share yours 😊

How do you pack up your hair? 😀

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

How do you pack up your hair? 😀

Hahahahaha. I rarely do these days. It's either I let it down or I weave, braid or the likes.

Back in the day, it would be to the back. These days.. I prefer the pineapple style. Lol 🙄

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I rarely do these days. It's either I let it down or I weave, braid or the likes.

Back in the day, it would be to the back. These days.. I prefer the pineapple style. Lol 🙄

🍍😀