Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Conversations: Sex Life

kimi

• Moderators

Hey Ladies,

A thought popped into my head and it got me wondering... here it is:

If one partner did not like say penetration and the other did and would only be able to derive ultimate pleasure from it, what would your advise to them be?

Compromise or respect eachother's preferences.

2 hours ago, kimi said:

the other did and would only be able to derive ultimate pleasure from it

It will be advisable both seek partners they are sexually compatible with. Compromise here mean either partner won't be having a satisfying sex life. Well, if they can both trade that for love, fine. 

Let's see... I don't think its a problem.

So long as the person who derives pleasure from penetration derives it from been penetrated and not from penetrating her partner who doesn't like penetration, they will be fine.

As for the partner who doesn't like penetration, she better sucks it up and penetrate her partner who likes penetration.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Let's see... I don't think its a problem.

So long as the person who derives pleasure from penetration derives it from been penetrated and not from penetrating her partner who doesn't like penetration, they will be fine.

As for the partner who doesn't like penetration, she better sucks it up and penetrate her partner who likes penetration.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahahaha. Recipe for chaos

I agree with @Gimbiyya, sexual compatibility is usually important for a relationship to work in the long run else unpleasant issues start stemming up down the road. 

Those who enjoy penetration move to the left, those who detest penetration move to the right. Now everybody, date only those on your side. Simple! 

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Fat juicy cucumber 

Hahahaha. You girls are cracking me up. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Those who enjoy penetration move to the left, those who detest penetration move to the right. Now everybody, date only those on your side. Simple! 

Looooool. Looks like a plan. Lol smh

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Penetrate with what exactly?

Not a clue... didn't have this bit too specifically thought out while putting up the post.

A dildo perhaps

For me I believe its 50:50.its meant to be enjoyed by both parties knowing  Each preference the giver might derive pleasure by the satisfaction she sees on the face of the receiver and  might not want to be touched by the receiver as well...and another might enjoy it done simultaneously... viceversa🤭penetation or surface pleasure!! Dey both know which works and will def meet their needs else is gonna be a big problem..

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Not a clue... didn't have this bit too specifically thought out while putting up the post.

A dildo perhaps

Hahahahah!

A dildo and Everything in Between..☺️

I don’t see the problem lol. 

The one that likes penetration can be penetrated and the other that doesn’t like it shouldn’t be. 

I think it’s important to understand and meet your partner’s sexual needs and sometimes, one may have to step out of their comfort zone to do that.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Damiee said:

The one that likes penetration can be penetrated and the other that doesn’t like it shouldn’t be. 

I think it’s important to understand and meet your partner’s sexual needs and sometimes, one may have to step out of their comfort zone to do that.

My thoughts exactly...

43 minutes ago, Damiee said:

I can see how this would work in the honeymoon phase. I can see this sort of compromise working for the initial three to four years of a relationship , how exactly it will work for 10years or more is my concern. 

• Moderators

Okay let me make it a little clearer...

That is:

The one who enjoys penetration and requires it to climax only does when she is the giver (using the dildo etc...)

The one who doesn't can't stand being penetrated or the thought of it.

Using alphabets...

Say A enjoys using a dildo on her partner and would only attain ultimate pleasure penetrating her partner (she however does not enjoy being penetrated. Lol. She can't stand the thought of it).

B on the otherhand is just like A.

(That word sure is a funny word). Lol

What should these do?

17 minutes ago, kimi said:

Okay let me make it a little clearer using alphabets...

Say A enjoys using a dildo on her partner and would only attain ultimate pleasure penetrating her partner (she however does not enjoy being penetrated. Lol. She can't stand the thought of it).

B on the otherhand is just like A the only difference being that she can still bring herself to enjoying the experience of being penetrated. Lol. It just isn't her primary mode of receiving ultimate pleasure.

What should these do?

I stand my ground. This is not a healthy relationship in the long run. Down the road, the urge to "go into" someone will intensify in B, which might either lead to a case of infidelity or transferred irritation to A over B's inner "unfounded" discontent. 

Compromise is sweet in the short term but really complicated in the long run.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I agree.... agonizing in the long run I would imagine if therapy isn't sought. Lol. Jokes.

If both parties are willing to meet halfway, I do believe it would work. I.e. both parties should surrender their bum bums for penetration by the other

#selah 📿

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dequeen said:

Tbh if this 👆🏾was the issue, I can see it working perfectly, if and only if both parties are willing to try. It will go down hill fast if it’s only one party willing and trying. 

39 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I stand my ground. This is not a healthy relationship in the long run. Down the road, the urge to "go into" someone will intensify in B, which might either lead to a case of infidelity or transferred irritation to A over B's inner "unfounded" discontent. 

58 minutes ago, kimi said:

That is:

The one who enjoys penetration and requires it to climax only does when she is the giver (using the dildo etc...)

Using alphabets...

What should these do?

Lol oh I see! 

Both wanting to penetrate and neither wanting to be penetrated. 

Not sure this would work out. 

As you said, they could both surrender to penetration but I fear sex would lose its appeal later on.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

That is:

Using alphabets...

What should these do?

Ahaaaa, I see the problem now.

Well, let me whip out the "a relationship is not only about sexx but about LOVE" "Compromise and all that good stuff ".

But, One fun way to sort this out is to have an open relationship when it comes to sex. Or have a threesome, Sometimes throwing another warm body in the equation is all y'all need to balance things up! 😁

• Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Modd said:

...Sometimes throwing another warm body in the equation is all y'all need to balance things up! 

Loooool...