Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Hi Girls...

Will you agree be the 2nd wife of a polygamous lesbian if it comes with citizenship of say.. the UK or any first world country of choice? Is there anything that could make you consider this?

Ps -she is crazy about you

I have always fancied the idea of sharing the responsibilities that comes with marriage with someone else and I really have no qualms with polygamy. As long as the first wife is cool with me, otherwise i wouldn't impose myself on them.

I think I would.

I'm too possessive to share a lover. Maybe as i get older my perspective on life and relationships will change. But right now, i won't even share best friend(s), talk more of wife.

Its a No no... i cannot like what i hate!when i and my woman will want to spend time together and discuss how we spent our day at work n all in general, thats when the next woman will remember her stomach is dividing into two,and needs attention.Icant deal drama its inevitable in such cases...let me have my peace 

This is a fair deal. I'd get to also smash my cowife plus US visa. Two cookies plus America visa?! 

Please where is the polygamous lesbian? 😂😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

This thread though..🤣 i still find it incredibly funny. @kimi you have quite the imagination.

Hahahahaha. Why thank you! Lol 🙃

On 7/31/2018 at 2:54 PM, Hawken said:

I'm too possessive to share a lover. Maybe as i get older my perspective on life and relationships will change. But right now, i won't even share best friend(s), talk more of wife.

Yeah. Its REALLY bad luck to have two best friends, one of them always ends up dead. 😊

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Modd said:

Yeah. Its REALLY bad luck to have two best friends, one of them always ends up dead. 😊

LMAO Godforbid please! The two of them will live long to see their fourth generation! Amen!

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

LMAO Godforbid please! The two of them will live long to see their fourth generation! Amen!

Nah, only one gets to live... My money is on the lesbian friend, We are survivors 😎

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Modd said:

Nah, only one gets to live... My money is on the lesbian friend, We are survivors 😎

My money is on the two of them living a long fulfilled life as best friends to one person. So sayeth the Lord of hosts!

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

My money is on the two of them living a long fulfilled life as best friends to one person. So sayeth the Lord of hosts!

Both?  *huffs* Boring, but yeah, sure, whatever. 😪

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Txunamy said:

Now, thats funny 🤣😀

🙄 You wouldn't agree to adding a 2nd femme wife to the family? She could help with the babies 😀

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

🙄 You wouldn't agree to adding a 2nd femme wife to the family? She could help with the babies 😀

Nope, Nope, Nope. I can take care of my Babies. You are far too kind..Thank you😀

• Haha 1