Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Corrupting A Saint (Full Novella)

VINA

So by popular demand, I am putting this story in one place. The people I refer to it always have problems accessing all the parts and it becomes a chore. So I thought to put it all in a place for easy reading.

As usual, no comments till it's done at least..

Thank you.....

*CORRUPTING A SAINT BY VINA* 

I panted heavily like I had just finished climbing mount Kilimanjaro and in a way I had just finished climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Hell! she had taken me higher than mount everest even. She was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted and I have a sweet tooth so coming from me she was really sweet.

Mide was like a forbidden fruit. Now I understood how Eve must have wanted that one fruit so bad, the only one she wasn't supposed to have. I used to hate Eve, even blamed her for all my misfortunes, for obvious reasons but after I started wanting Mide, I sort of just understood how it feels to want something you are not supposed to have. 

Okay! I have to give you a back story. First off, I am a lesbian.(go on, shout, howl, stop reading, no don't, this is an interesting read or so I think). If you continued reading then you made the right choice. so I am a lesbian, Lezzie, dyke, whatever you call "us".

For the guys reading, this means I like girls, I like boobs and no I do not swing both ways. How did I know I was gay? yeah I can pretty much read minds and I know you asked that question. Well I just knew, it gets obvious when at 8 years of age, you choose to be the mummy during plays and then pick Sarah to act as daddy while Joseph stands by, even though he is better suited for the role, (biased broad! I know) and then you and Sarah get under the blanket and make out. I guess it was very obvious I was different. 

Growing up didn't help, hiding who I was, then a law against my very existence was passed... bla, bla, bla. Let me not bore you because the law couldn't stop me even if it tried. You want to read about how Mide and I came to be and I am not going to disappoint.

Despite my sexual orientation, most people are surprised to know that I am very religious. 

Although I started attending a church because my friend promised me that the girls in church were hot and beautiful. I wasted no time in going with her the next Sunday. who doesn't like beautiful girls.

Everything S.O my best friend told me was true man, I couldn't decide on which girl I wanted. 

From the usher, to the pastor's wife, no girl, sorry scratch that, no woman was spared from my microscopic eyes. My eyes are blessed, the way they could undress any girl and tell me what lay beneath is something short of magical powers. 

I was still admiring the usher's beautiful legs when I heard her voice.
It was that moment I looked up and fell in love with her.

Tall, curvy, chocolate smooth skin, beautiful beyond description. I wish I could draw, I wish I could explain her to you, I wish you could have seen her. 
Then the voice, the songs, the way her voice pierced my soul. I just knew that if she was in the choir then I had to be in the choir. I was mesmerized man.

After service that Sunday, I joined the choir. Here was the funny thing, I couldn't sing to save my own life. Imagine a frog with sore throat croaking,  then you have probably imagined how you sound because I do not sound that bad but I do sound bad.
Then again the only songs I knew started with p**sy, had p**sy in the middle and ended with p**sy but hey I still had to get the girl.

I saw her standing with another sister after service and I walked up to her.
"hello." 
I called in my best voice after she was done with that sister.
 Her eyes lit up and she smiled warmly at me. Full lips, totally kissable opened and a set of white teeth appeared. There had to be a flaw on this girl, I looked for it but found nothing.

"Hi! I saw you stand up for first timers. welcome to church."

She said grabbing my hand in a strong shake. I almost came from her touch. Geez! I imagined that hand tied above her head as I rammed 'kratos' into her. ('kratos' is the name of my huge dildo strap on. yes I named it. I'm weird)
I came back to earth.

"So I loved your ministration so much today and it has inspired me to join the choir, although I'm not much of a singer like you. you are just the best!"

She blushed and looked to her feet shyly.

"Sister Nkem is better than I am actually but thanks. Anybody can learn to sing and I am happy you are interested in the choir, we actually need new members."

I smile and nod. If only she knew my voice 

"So when is practice?"

"Every Thursday and Saturday five pm. I am the coordinator and I hope to see you this Thursday."

I stood there just smiling at her sheepishly, I don't know how long that carried on, but I heard S.O calling my name and then later tapping me.

Somehow the princess was still standing there, waiting for me to say something 

"Oh. sorry. yeah. Thursday is fine. By the way I'm Alexandria but call me Alex."

"I am Mide and I will see you on Thursday. sorry I have to go."

"Bye" I say lamely as I watch her ass swing from side to side.

"I love you Lord, I love you Jesus"

I said a little bit loudly and a brother standing close nodded appreciatively thinking I was deep in the spirit or something but how could I not love the One that created that ass. I could imagine the truck load of sand it required to form that perfection.

A slap landed at the back of my head and I stopped starring at Mide's ass.

"Oh man! I know I said there were chics in church but I didn't mean for you to pick Mide. Geez!"

S.O said clearly devastated. I shook my head in wonder.

"why not? what other girl could compete with that?"

I said figuratively drawing a huge ass in the air.
S.O watched me seriously as she tugged her hair.

"She is the pastor's daughter Alex"

My mouth dropped to the floor as I hear that she is the pastor's daughter. I like to believe that I have seen life, like nothing can shock me but this just tops the list. 

"Pastor's daughter" I murmur, testing the word. 

Alone in my bed that night I thought about it, was it worth it? I would probably never get into her pants but then I remembered the ass and the boobs that looked too good to be real. 
My hands moved into my shorts as I touched myself all the while thinking of the pastor's daughter. I came hard and fast and soon fell into a restless sleep.

I lived a comfortable life for my age, nope I am not telling you my age but I am not quite thirty and yes I am more than twenty so go figure. I had a nice car, I don't mean to brag but my car is sleek. 

I lived in a nice two bedroom apartment and I had a very nice studio. I made beats and produced songs and also I have a recording studio but I do not sing. Never! you know why. Business was good but I had big dreams, I had some beats that I know I could sell to Grammy winning musicians. All I needed was time and chance to happen to me and boom, I would be the topic of most of your conversations. for now I made beats for the really popular singers in my country and I was doing great. I liked to think of myself as a butch but my soft feminine face, boobs and curves made it hard to pull it off so no matter how manly I dressed, It didn't quiet fit. so I settled for StudFemme(stem as S.O would say) not that I cared about labels much. my hair was dreaded and the dreads fell to my shoulders when it was not parked artistically on my head and I never, I mean never wear make up. last time I tried on make up, the amount of hits I got from guys was alarming. I actually thought of inscribing the word "Lesbian" on my forehead. well enough about myself, this is not an autobiography.

Fast forward to Thursday, I dress real nice. blue pair of jeans, a cute shirt, really nice Nike shoes, some perfume and before 5pm I was in church sitting awkwardly at the choir stand. I crushed some candy on my iPhone and waited patiently as I was the only one around apart from the cleaner. Some minutes to 5, I smell her first before I even see her. That unique flowery scent hits my nostrils and I look up to see her coming towards me. The smile I gave her could have lit up a small country in Africa if the power ever went out. I quickly pocket my phone and stand. she grabs my hand nervously in a shake as she sits close to me.

" I am so sorry. School wasn't easy at all today, one of my pupils got sick and I had to stay with her till her mother picked her up. I am not usually this late."

She says and I nod like a lizard.

" It's okay. I am always punctual and you are not late technically."

She smiled shyly as we sit in an awkward silence. I lied, I am never punctual, in fact I am the type that would probably go late to her own wedding but hey I couldn't possibly tell her that. Chics like a guy that has ethics and stuff like that. The silence stretch and I wonder if it is this awkward between girls or if this was because I was interested in her sexually. I didn't wonder for long because soon the choristers came in one after the other. 

Then the opening prayer came and everyone was praying. I looked around me amused, everybody had their eyes shut and they were praying. I really had nothing to say so I just bowed my head and admired my shoes. They were almost three years old but they still looked so good, Nike was really just the best though. 

I chuckled mischievously as I raised my head and decided to ogle Mide. this was the best time, all eyes were closed after all. My eyes quickly found her and my microscopic eyes did the rest. In a minute I was sure of her breasts, I knew their shape and I could tell her nipples would be those long nice types. I tried to go down and see beneath her tight dress and my mind chastised me. What the heck was I doing.

I took my eyes upward and ignored the pull to look lower. I traced her face with my gaze and just then her eyes opened even as her lips moved in prayer, but I do not hide nor flinch, our eyes lock and I see inside her soul and I am mesmerized. she quickly shut her eyes as she continued praying and soon it was over. 

At home that day, I am restless and needy. This need was past being horny, it was something else. Something I couldn't understand. I ought to leave her if I cared for her a single bit, but I was selfish and I needed her.

The days passed into weeks and I became the model Christian. I was always in church, in choir practice. 

My world revolved around Mide. I almost burn whenever I hear her sing. I courted her, slowly bombarding her with my charms, well I could be very charming when I wanted to be. 

I unleashed operation charming Alex on her and nobody could withstand that. she fell and fell hard. Albeit not sexually but every relationship started with friendship right?

Her father even approved of her friendship with me. I wasn't a boy, I had no penis so what harm could befriending me do to their sweet poor daughter? Oh if only He knew the havoc I could cause with 'Kratos' 

So it happened one Sunday after church as Mide complained to S.O and I about having to wake up early every Monday morning to get to work as they resumed earlier on Mondays. she whined about the never ending traffic and I could see the fear in her eyes as she talked about Monday morning.

"You could come sleep at my house, pack your work clothes and I drop you at work on my way to the studio in the morning, my house is closer."

S.O gives me the 'my man'
look. I could see her hailing my move in her head. 

"That is true Mide, it saves you time, money and energy. Surely your Dad would not object."

S.O chips in and I almost hug the bastard. 
I took a deep breath waiting for her answer and she nodded mulling the idea over. 

"Are you sure? let me ask daddy"

She said and I nodded nervously, praying that it all works out. I just wanted to spend some time with her.

Daddy did agree and it made me extremely happy. The universe really was on my side.

Later after church, S.O and I drove to a bar and we had drinks as we talked about anything and everything. I couldn't wait to dismiss her and run home. 

Mide had gone to pick her bags and she promised to be at my house before 5pm. She said she couldn't wait to sleep out, as it would be the first time in her adult life to do so. 

Okay now there was something I had neglected to say, I had totally ignored it hoping that it would go away. Mide had a boyfriend, he was the son of the assistant pastor. I hated him so much and I really could not fathom why. I know you could probably guess why and your guess would be right.

I dropped S.O off and headed home. I heard a knock on my door as I sit on my couch to watch t.v.

I checked the time and it's still too early for Mide to be here and I prayed silently as I walked to the door. I didn't want any visitors, not now mehn.

I peeked through the key hole and I saw her standing there nervously. I opened the door at top speed and ushered her in. she has been to my house once before to visit me when I had come down with the flu. 

"Hi. you are early,"

I screeched, was that really my voice?  I clear my throat and try again. 

"So what happened?"

"Nothing, just wanted to leave the house so bad. Hope it's not a bad time?"

she asked as I led her to my bed room to drop her overnight bag. 

"No, of course it's fine."

I watched her reaction as she took in my room. Technically, the other room was not really inhabitable. I had converted to a store she had no choice but to share my room. She didn't seem disturbed anyways.

She soon showered and came out wearing my shirt. Geez! she was rocking that shirt so bad. I wished I could be that shirt right now, I squinted my eyes and tried to zoom on her nipples and I see them, erect probably from the cold shower and she wasn't wearing a bra, damn, it looked like she wasn't even wearing panties. my mouth became dry and I broke into a sweat.

Geez! Did she know what she was doing to me? 

"Sorry I borrowed your shirt. I didn't bring anything to wear. I packed a light bag so I could take it with me to work"

"No the boobs are fine"

I said quietly before I realised my mistake.

"I mean it's okay"

I said gauging her reaction. I sigh as she obviously hadn't heard my slip.

"So what would you eat? we could go grab a bite at KFC if you want or something. I am not much of a cook,"

"It's fine. I already ate"

She said plumping on the only couch in the sitting room, next to me.

"Do you want something to drink?" 

I croak as I noticed how close she was to me. she had no idea what she was doing to me. she pulled her leg up on the couch and the shirt rode up her thighs. I felt heat pool in my stomach. I wanted to kiss those thighs, ravage her, eat her out like a hungry dog. 

"I don't mind. what do you have?"

"Vodka, and maybe red wine"

"I don't take alcohol"

She replied setting her gaze on the t.v . I was catching up on ' orange is the new black' and I wondered what her reaction would be to it. 
I smirked at her confession.

"Red wine is good for the heart, and it has very little alcohol. you wouldn't even notice"

I said standing up to get us a drink. she didn't object as i poured the red wine into her glass. she took time before finally taking a sip and then more.

"Not bad."

She said as I poured more for her.
we watched t.v as we drank and soon her tongue was loosened and she asked me the most ridiculous question in the world.

"Alex, have you ever had sex?"

I almost choke on my wine and it took some minutes for me to find my tongue. 

"yes." 

I said mischievously. she hadn't asked if I had ever slept with a man, sex was sex. I remembered once in high school, when I told myself that I could be bisexual and I wouldn't know except I tried a man.
I had picked Joe and we had gone back to his place. Everything felt wrong, from the kisses to the groping and then he had brought out his erm stuff, I couldn't even write the name for fear that it would appear at the mention of its name. Well he had put it inside my 'tutu' and Immediately I realized that I couldn't, so I had pushed him and ran into the hills screaming. 

The point was, I was never doing that again, and it was confirmed, I was a lesbian, just In case you still had  doubts.

"How about you? I bet you are a virgin."

I said snidely. I saw tears well up in her eyes and cringe.
Oh man! not the female tears.
she quickly battles the tears though.

"You know daddy set me up with Mike, he said he was born and raised in the church, he had good morals and what not. Daddy said he was perfect and only church guys like him would wait till marriage to have sex with me. I trusted daddy, and I trusted Mike because you know, he is so churchy, so good, so kind but Mike proved me wrong. On one of our dates he took me to his house and had his way with me. He said he had to test the merchandise"

"'The bastard!"

I said under my breath. Now I knew why I hated him. 

"I felt so bad, I knew it was my fault, he is a God fearing man and I tempted him. I should never have gone to his house. I felt bad about it for a long while till I talked to my best friend in church and she laughed and said pretty much everyone was having sex and it wasn't a big deal. I felt better and Mike kept having sex with me. I don't know what daddy would do if he knew."

she said biting her lips. she looked so beautiful, so vulnerable as her lips quivered.

"It wasn't your fault, don't ever think that and what he did to you was rape"

I said in contempt.

"Please don't say that. I know you think I am a bad person. I imagine how you feel knowing that I have sex. sometimes I hate myself, am such a hypocrite"

"Enough with the self loathing Mide, I do not think bad of you, if anything, it makes you look real to me. I was almost thinking you were the virgin Mary of our time"

She laughed at that as she sipped more wine.

"Can I ask you another question?"

I nodded and she said

"Do you enjoy sex?"

I choked on my wine again. You would think after the first time I would learn.
Geez! where was she getting these questions? I wiped the tears from my eyes as I recovered.

"Yes I do. alot"

I said matter of factly.

"I don't. I never have. I think there is something wrong with me. Faith says sex is pleasurable but I haven't found the pleasure in it yet."

"Were you cut?"
I ask

She gave me a confused look."What?"

"I mean, were you circumcised? Mutilated? Like your clitoris, is it still there?"

"I honestly don't know. how would I know this? and would it affect my sexual life?"

"Yes it would and if you could show me I could tell you."

I said playfully. I was just kidding. Mide would never show me her p**sy. I tried to grab my wine glass but her sudden movements stopped me in my tracks. She suddenly flipped on the couch and spread her legs, then slowly she lifted the shirt. 

Holy shit! I think I came a little as I watched her. All the liquid in my body decided to have a party in between my thighs. Geez! I couldn't do this, look at her p**sy, what if I couldn't resist her. I sat there for minutes, weighing my options.

"Alex please check me out. I really want to know if this is my fault, please. I know this is awkward"

She said biting her lips once more. I stood up grudgingly and knelt between her legs and before I could stop my self, my mouth was moving towards her sex.

"Wait Alex! This is checked with the mouth?"

I come out of my coma and look at her still dazed. I hadn't realized I was  bending my mouth towards her p**sy. I contemplated playing on her intelligence, I could tell her the clitoris can be felt only with the tongue and she would believe me. 

She was desperate but I couldn't play her like that. Mide still hated herself for sleeping with a man, how much more a woman. She would totally kill herself. 

So I closed my eyes, storing the shape of her p**sy in my head for my self ministration later. I flex my index finger and slowly feel her up.

Oh! that was one huge clit! I thought in my head as I roll my finger around it. she was definitely not cut and she was quite endowed as well. The pleasure this guy could give her is something she wasn't prepared for. 

I rolled the huge clit around my fingers longer than necessary and I could feel her squirm under my touch. A short gasp from her woke me up and I quickly withdrew my finger.

"You were not cut"

I said simply as I stood up from my kneeling position and sit back on the couch. I needed a cold shower.

She looked up at me in question and I could smell her arousal. She looked confused and lost for a while before she spoke again.

"So why can't I have an orgasm?"

This time I didn't choke on my wine. I was past being surprised at this point and i had honestly spent all my energy in getting aroused.

"Sometimes you have to help yourself first. You know touch yourself, masturbate, find out what you like and then it gets easier as you can tell your lover what gets you off. Have you ever tried masturbating?"

I asked still feeling weird. This conversation wasn't exactly the type you had with your pastor's daughter.

"Daddy says it's sinful. I watched him deliver a girl from the spirit of masturbation once"

I scoffed and hid a laugh. spirit of masturbation? really?

"Most things are sin anyways. Like you having premarital sex. "

"True"

she said thoughtfully

"So how do I do it? you know? masturbate?"

I had to accept the truth, Mide was a little tipsy. Geez!

"I could help you. turn off the lights and tell you what to do"

she nodded and then giggled happily.  If she was high and willing to do this then who was I to deny a girl? I would never be accused of such neglect.

I turned off the lights and quickly slotted in my favourite BeHoly collection. Soon the BeHoly was playing on my huge t.v . she was shocked at the BeHoly but she didn't  flinch as she watched two girls making out as a guy joined them. 

"Rest your head on my laps"

I said to her. she does that and I almost cry from trying to hold my self. I want to carry her to my bed and give her multiple orgasms but I did not want to do too much too fast so I told her what to do.

"Watch the guy ram his d**ck into her Mide, imagine it is you and start to play with your nipples" 

She did just that and a moan escaped her mouth. I am tempted to reach down my shorts and touch myself but this wasn't about me.

"Take your left hand lower, play with your tummy ,belly button, find what works for you."

She did and soon she was writhing in pleasure. Moaning along with the girls and her eyes are still glued to the t.v.

"Go lower Mide, you know how you felt when I touched you there, you can get that feeling again. Find that button and play with it at your own pace till you come."

She obeyed me and soon she was moaning and writhing.

"God! Alex I can't continue, it's too much, I can't keep up. Oh my god!"

"Keep doing it Mide, touch your nipples harder and press on that button harder."

she did that for some minutes and soon I could see her eyes rolling over in her head as she screamed. Good thing my neighbors were far from me, she was definitely a screamer. 

She came to earth some minutes later and all I wanted to do was pull her fingers into my mouth and lick her juices off them but I couldn't so I sat there praying that my wetness had not seeped into the couch. I bought the couch with good money man.

"Oh my god! nothing is wrong with me. oh my god! thank you so much Alex. I can orgasm. Wow!"

She said tiredly. I said nothing, afraid that my voice would betray me. 

That night I spent hours in the shower trying to get off but I couldn't, I wanted her hands on me. I got out and climbed into bed with her. She was already fast asleep and I could tell she was a deep sleeper. Soon she was plastered against me like a leech, her big boobs pressing into me.

I sighed nervously, wondering how I had offended the universe to deserve this torture. I just lay there watching the rise and fall of her boobs.
My pastor's daughter would be the death of me and I would die a happy man!

I stayed up all night, making beats in my head and by 4am I was up making her breakfast. Don't think I am a romantic or anything, I just didn't know what else to do. 

She woke by 5am and had a warm shower. While she dressed I peeked. I was not a pervert or anything, but I just helped the girl have her first orgasm, I deserved a little treat. she was really beautiful and my breath caught as I stood behind the curtain and enjoyed the strip show or dress up show as you may call it. It was soon over and I quickly tipped toed to the kitchen and waited for her. 
She greeted me happily, obviously well rested and it was one of those mornings when I felt like the world was not fair, she had orgasmed and slept well while I had stayed up frustrated and grumpy. 

She purred appreciatively as she bit into the pancake I had made. I even made hot cocoa to go with it. 

While she ate I quickly took a shower and by the time she was done with eating, I was ready to roll. I wasn't a breakfast dude.

We drove quietly to her school. I turn to look at her from time to time and she on the other hand avoided my gaze. As I parked at the school gate she turned to me.

"Lex I feel so ashamed. I don't want what happened yesterday to come between us"

Lex? oh cool. I was now Lex? what next? Was she going to start rubbing my head soon?  For a moment I was angry.

"Nothing changes between us. you are still the most talented chorister in church" 

She smiled shyly as she got down from the car. I saw her wave and i waved back. 

I normally do not open my studio this early but since I was already out of the house, I drove straight to the studio and lost myself in beats.

The next Sunday evening she was at my house again. As usual we sit on the couch and watch t.v. After three glasses of wine she started her crazy discussions.

"I tried to tell Mike what he needed to do to get me off and he made a lazy attempt at it for about two seconds before penetrating me and to make matters worse, he came in like one minute,"

She said almost in tears.

"I envy your sex life Lex, you get to come Every time. you must date really good guys"

I did not correct her impression and I was not interested in talking about sex with her cursed boyfriend so I looked on at the t.v, totally ignoring her, but the ache in my p**sy refused to be ignored. 
She was there sitting in another of my shirts, smelling so good and I wanted her so badly.

If I didn't know better I would say Mide was trying to tease me. She got naked at the slightest opportunity, touched me inappropriately, although any touch from Mide did funny things to me but the bottom line was, I was tired. I couldn't take it anymore.

One of those Sundays she had gone to bed early as always and I watched her sleep, suddenly she snuggled into me as usual but this time I wasn't just going to let it slide. I bent my lips to hers and pressed it a little, geez, it was everything I had imagined. I pressed harder and her lips involuntarily opened for me and I deepened the kiss. I soon lost myself as I ate her mouth ravenously. She moaned into my mouth and held my head in place, kissing me passionately.
Slowly her eyes opened. I gave her no chance to assimilate what was happening, soon I was tearing my shirt from her body, the sound of the torn shirt sent me over the edge as  her boobs spilled out.

"Oh god! shit!"

I swear lightly as I caught her nipples in my mouth and with my hands. I kneaded and sucked  and she buried those monstrosities in my face. I nursed at her nipples for maybe hours, alternating between them and her moans drove me insane. she was naked as usual underneath my shirt and I swore violently. What did she think I was? A nun? Sleeping in my bed naked? Taunting me, touching herself in my presence, she thought I was made of wood? 

My hand found her erect clitoris and I started to rub it fast. I was lost as I groped and fondled and sucked. soon I was bringing her to climax with my tongue on her clit and she came hard screaming my name, I liked it so much that I slipped my two fingers into her tight p**sy, I started to move as she spread her legs for me, bucking her hips into my fingers, urging me to go faster. I increased tempo and I rammed my fingers into her in a frenzy  till she came again, screaming my name. 

I needed relief myself so I quickly got naked and straddled her, I joined both our clits together and started to ride her. I pulled her hands up to my boobs and she started to squeeze them. She found my nipples and rubbed them, driving me crazy.
I groan as I rode her faster, nearing orgasm myself. She started to moan again as I brought us to climax. I came hard, screaming obscenities as I fell limp beside her on the bed. 

Yes I panted and breathed like I had just climbed mountain everest. she had taken me even higher. The euphoria of my orgasm suddenly dissipated as I heard her sob, deep, violent sobs. Her whole body was shaking as she cried into the pillow.

It tore my heart to pieces, I felt like a train had just landed on me. my mind told me I was worse than Mike. Why did I do it? I asked myself, was it worth it? I could have any girl I wanted, many wanted me, musicians,dancers, normal girls, they all wanted me but no, I had to go and pick this one. I tried to touch her but she shifted away from me like I was a roach.

"Don't you dare touch me"

she said angrily between sobs. 

"Mide I am so sorry, I swear I dont know what came over me"

For a moment I thought of blaming the devil, after all he was the cause of everything bad, but I refrained.

"Mide please let us talk about this"

she ignored me and cried even harder, refusing comfort from me. 

I could not take it anymore so I left my big bed and walked to the sitting room. I fell on my couch exhausted, angry and feeling like shit. 

I was really beyond redemption. she cried till she fell asleep and as I went to check her later, I watched her face, beautiful and innocent Mide. she sniffled even in her sleep. I dip my face towel into warm water as I washed her face. She didn't even move as I kissed her forehead and prayed that she could forgive me this.

It was Thursday and I hadn't heard from Mide . I was worried, scared and lonely. I missed her terribly and I wondered if I had fallen for my pastor's daughter.  The one that hated me.

Mide had decided before that incident that she was wrong, not everyone could learn to sing. It was one of those choir rehearsals and she had asked me to sing the chorus of a song out loud. According to her, I murdered the song. She tried to help me but nothing was working so she gave up and concluded that singing wasn't meant for me. Since then I pretty much stopped going for rehearsals but I knew that somehow, I had to make things right.

At the rehearsals she ignored me once she saw me. I sat down and I even prayed once it was prayer time. 

I asked God to help me make things right, I was just a dumb human full of sins and I really didn't know my left from my right.  
We go through the songs and finally we closed the meeting. I stood there waiting for her.

she turned away from me once she saw me coming to her but I quickly walked up to her and blocked her path.

"What do you want Alex?"

Oh! we were back to Alex huh.

"Mide I said I was sorry. you are a Christian, you should forgive me. Please let's talk about this. Heck! you even forgave Mike for what he did to you"

"shhhhh! Alex keep it low. we can't talk about this here. Go home, I will meet you up in thirty minutes"

"Mide promise me. please"

"I promise"

She said and walked away leaving me even more sad than ever.
It was the longest thirty minutes of my life, I paced up and down the sitting room, waiting for her knock and finally I hear it. I jerked into action as I flung the door open. 

She stood there looking tired and sad but none the less beautiful. I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss the sadness away but I didn't want to dig my grave even deeper.

She entered the house and stood before me.

"You asked me to forgive you, what about forgiving myself? I do not hate you Alex neither am I mad at you. I could have stopped you, I could have said no, I could have pushed you away but I kept saying I would in my head but i never did, I kissed you back Alex, I held your head in between my.. my.. erm , my legs as you licked me there, I moaned for you, I came, I enjoyed something so forbidden, so wrong. Alex I am ruined. I enjoyed everything and I can't close my eyes to sleep any more. You are all I think of, Alex am going to burn in hell because I like everything you did to me, I have never felt so alive"

She crumpled on the rug in a sad heap, crying and shaking and I just stood there mesmerized.
"Alex, I have had these crazy feelings for you, I thought they would go away. since I first saw you, and since I have been sleeping in your bed. Alex, do you know how many nights I would wake in the middle of the night to watch you sleep? I even kissed you once. Oh God!"

"Mide I wish I could undo this. I don't know what to say"

I sat beside her on the rug and reached to stroke her hair. She didn't stop me. I pulled her head into my laps and I comforted her, telling her it was going to be fine. 

She stopped crying and suddenly sat up, our eyes lock and before I could utter another word her lips were on mine. she kissed me with passion, like she was scared and if she stopped she might change her mind but she didn't want to. 

She started to touch me everywhere. She grabbed my heavy boobs through my shirt and when she didn't get enough of them, she started to unbutton my shirt. I held her shaking hands in place.

"Mide stop it. What we need to do is talk and solve these issues not jump into the same act that brought us here in the first instance"

She looked up at me like I was insane and talking gibberish and she couldn't understand a word I had said. Then she shook my hand off and pulled my shirt off my shoulders. Soon I was sitting there in my bra and shorts and  the bra came off too then she was face to face with my boobs. 

She inhaled sharply and pressed her fulls lips to my nipples as she started to suckle me. I groaned in pleasure. Gosh! how could I resist this. She played with my tits, tugging, sucking and twirling my nipples with hands and mouth. I was a wet mess under her innocent touch and I couldn't take it anymore. 
I grabbed her off the floor and hurriedly carried her to my bed. I should be in guiness book of records for fastest fingers in the world because her clothes came flying off her in record time. 

I buried my head immediately in her crotch, lapping and sucking all the juices I could. I was ruthless and merciless as i twitched her nipples with one hand, the other hand buried deep inside her p**sy and my hot mouth on her clit, I knew it was too much too soon but I couldn't help it. I pounded her hard in ever way and she came again and again but I wanted more, I wanted to f***k her so good she wouldn't be able to cry after. I curved my two fingers inside her wet p**sy upward and found her g-spot.

"Oh my god! Lex please. Ahhhh, oh, oh, oh. you are touching something. geez!"

She cried and thrashed and moaned but I had no mercy and I sucked her clit even harder and she came hard for me, again. I stopped sucking her sensitive clit but concentrated on working my fingers inside her. I pounded her hard till she gushed a spray of liquid on me. 
It sprayed across my face and chest as I bend and lick her clean. Her last orgasm seemed to go on and on and she cried and moaned and writhed in ecstacy. Finally it is over and I pulled my fingers out of her. So Mide is a squirter? who would have known that under that prim, churchy exterior, there was a fire cracker beneath? 

She watched me with dazed eyes and i pulled my wet fingers into my mouth and lick it clean. Her eyes grow big as she watched me swallow her juices. I sat on my hunches, waiting for the water works to start.

I prayed that it doesn't but she never disappoints, she burst into loud sobs again and I climb the bed with her.

"You have ruined me. I am gone, oh god! you have ruined me"

she cried and cried, occasionally hitting me and again I felt sad and worthless. She quieted after a while as she dressed up and made to go. Her eyes were all puffy and her legs shook slightly as she tried to stand. 

I drove her home and I said nothing to her as she climbed out of my car and strolled home without even looking back at me.

I felt emotionally drained but I still had the buzz from f***king her. That night I ate ice cream and masturbated myself into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. I wanted to promise myself that I would not let Mide get me again. If all she wanted to do after sex was cry and call it forbidden then I would make sure it never happened again.

Business at the studio was better than ever and I was so busy and tired and sad that I do not go to church on Sunday. I stayed indoors sleeping and moping. 

S.O came in after church to check on me and we drank vodka and talked.

"I f***ked her man"

I said suddenly out of the blue. My best friend's eyes grow big and she gives me the knuckle.

"Bad guy. You laid the pastor's daughter? damn!"

"Man I think I am in love with her, but she's so straight and so churchy, plus her dad would kill us both if he knew and then she cries every time we f***k and everything is so f***ked up. I don't know what to do"

I lament draining my glass of vodka. S.O was quiet for a while.

"Just relax Alex. Give her time to come to terms with what you guys are doing. Remember where we are, she has been taught that this is wrong morally and religiously. we are dealing with years and years of indoctrination man. This is even illegal here man! You should have seen her face today in church"

S.O said laughing and my interest was piqued.

"Was her face red from crying still? Tell me what happened you bastard"
 I said I alarm.

"The topic was titled 'How to flee from sin', and the worst sin of all seemed to be homosexuality. Her daddy nearly, no man, he called down fire and brimstone to consume all homesexuals in the world just like in the times of Sodom and Gomorrah. The church prayed and cursed at homesexuals. Man for people that preach the love of Jesus, they had nothing but hate for our kind man. Your girl friend did not utter a single prayer, she just stood there crying and I knew that she would rather be anywhere else than at the homosexual hate parade. That was how I knew she had eaten the cookie man"

I smiled in spite of myself. I wondered what I would have done If i had attended church service that day. 
"So what did you do, while they cursed you?'

I asked my bestie curiously.

"I could have cursed them right back but then I remembered that I was  better than them, so I asked God to forgive them for their hate because it's just ignorance man, if they knew better then they would know"

I smiled at my friend.

"Alcohol makes you talk all deep. I love you man"

I said as I hugged her. 
S.O was a real butch and we always teased each other about our labels.

"Oh my god! You just cracked my ribs, why do I keep hugging you when I know how hard you are"

I cried feigning pain. she slapped me and called me
"Softie. Lipstick stem"
Then we laughed hard.

"Could I crash on your couch tonight? don't wanna go home"

"Of course you can't go home in your drunken state, my couch is your couch,that is if we do any sleeping at all"

Whenever she slept over or I at her place we always stayed up drinking and talking and watching t.v. 

Just then I heard a knock on my door. I peeked as usual and saw her standing there with her overnight bag. I opened the door and she stepped in.  

"Oh. hi S.O" 

she said gingerly as she noticed S.o on the couch. I watched her, not sure of her happy, chatty mood. I knew the tears were hiding somewhere around the corner.

she made us dinner of pasta and vegetables and salad. She was a good cook. We ate at the table and I was still watching her cautiously.

"Alex I am not going to burst into tears any time soon. stop watching me that way. I won't break down while eating, at least not in front of S.O"

Well she had given me a time frame, so I relaxed and ate my dinner. 

We did the dishes together and I opened a bottle of her favorite wine for her while S.O and I continued with our vodka. 

"Lex, can I see you for a minute?"

I dropped my cup and followed her to the room. she shut the door and started to strip. I sighed as I watched her, confused and weary. 

I wanted her, she was the sexiest thing ever but we needed to talk, really needed that. We weren't doing this again without talking. 

She came to me and plastered her hot body on me, kissing me everywhere. 
Soon I was naked and panting. My brain told me I should resist because there was something she and I ought to do first but I couldn't quiet remember as Mide pushed me against the door, raised my right leg on her shoulder as she knelt between my legs and before I could protest she was eating me out.

Her inexperience was so cute and it turned me on mighty. She soon found the pattern I enjoyed most and did it consistently till I came hard in her mouth.

I came back to earth from my orgasm as I grabbed her and pushed her on the bed. I pulled her lips into my mouth and we kissed like two hungry people. I gently tweaked her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as she moaned into my mouth. I wanted more so I started a trail of kisses down her torso, she knew where I was headed by now and she opened her legs wide for me. I ate her out till she came. 

She was still going through her orgasm when I pulled out 'kratos' from my bed side drawer. I quickly adjusted the harness as I wore it and I saw her eyes grow wide.

"Lex! what is that? Holy shit, is that even going to fit?"

I chuckled as I pulled her towards my d**ck. 

"Watch and see" 

I started to put her in the mood again, she didn't fail me. She came hard for me and I chose just that moment to plunge into her tight p**sy. 

I gave her time to adjust to my d**ck before I started slamming into her. Mid way I stopped and looked around the room, she was squirming and begging me to continue. I picked her up, and took her to my bedroom table, I sent papers flying as I dropped her on the table, never disconnecting from her. 

"Lex faster please. Geez! harder!"

Mide cried loudly as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed one of her legs and spread her even wider before slamming faster and faster into her till we both came hard. 

By the time we were through, most of my work papers were permanently damaged. They were soaked through with squirt and I tried to shake the squirt out of a couple of them. I carried her from the table and put her softly on the bed. 

we snuggled into each other and for once I feel good about f***king her, no water works yet. I stroked her hair repeatedly.

"wow! you have totally ruined me."

She said tiredly after a while. 

We stood up to go scavenge for left overs as we were hungry. I stepped into the sitting room and realized that  S.O had been here all the while and she wasn't even asleep. Mide looked at her, then me shyly and then darted into the kitchen. 

"That was one deep talk man, sooo long and very much needed"

she said grinning wickedly. I ignored S.o then joined Mide In the kitchen and we eat before quickly jumping back into bed.

"When did you know you were gay Lex?"

She asked me as she stroked my stomach.

"I have always known. since I could remember"

"So you haven't ever been with a man?"

"Not really, I tried to experiment once but it didn't go well."

she sighed.

"How do you go to church and pray when you are gay?"

she asked incredulously. 

I sat up and faced her. 

"Baby God made the white, the black, the short, the tall, the skinny, the fat, the gay and the straight. The devil does not have any creative ability, "

She tried to absorb that

"There are two options Mide, God said before we were born, he knew us and he was the one who created us all right? It's either He created me like this and I am perfect because He is perfect and I am in His image or He made a mistake and I am one of his imperfections. I like to think God is perfect and so am I."

"Wow! "

She said as she studied me.

"You are so brilliant. I never thought of it that way"

Then she started to cry. I rolled my eyes in exasperation. Geez! here I was thinking today would be different. she cried and cried and after a lot of comforting, she stopped and searched for her pants, she digs into its pocket and brings out a ring.

"Mike proposed to me"

She said sniffing and I heard my heart break. I hold my head between my hands and curse.

"How could you lure me to bed when you belong to another man?"

I was mad.

She started to cry again.

"Lex I can't, you have ruined my life, I can't leave this for anything else in the world. For a very long time this was all I prayed for, to get married to the man that took my virginity because it's the right thing to do but now I cannot do it. I am not getting married to him Lex, I rather die than go through with it. You have ruined me. Oh god!"

she continued sobbing

"Mide we are perfect, nothing is forbidden about love"

"So what if I was to think of a future with you? You couldn't possibly give me everything I need."

"If you were to think of a future with me, I would give you the world, I promise you, I would put the world at your feet"

"Children?"

she asked biting her lips.

"I would give you children, not more than two though"

"I want four"

"Okay four! Anything you want"

She giggled through her tears.

"Oh Lex! I have fallen in love with you. I am ready to do anything for and with you. can't you see? I am yours"

My heart expanded and I wanted to burst.

"I love you too Mide. So much, from the first day I saw you. I would never make you cry again except it's in pleasure"

she cleaned her teary eyes and gave me a very wet kiss.

"I would return the ring to Mike tomorrow and also tell my parents about us"

She said as her hand started to roam my body again.

"You have the most beautiful body ever"

She saud as she brought me to climax with her tongue.

Epilogue
I know you are wondering how it all turned out. Nosey you. I am kind so I would tell you. 

Mide dared to tell her parents about us and they rained curses on us. They said we would never amount to anything, we would never have children, we would die poor and wretched amongst other things before they disowned her and excommunicated us from the church. 

Well it wasn't really easy, no lies but we moved in together, I worked even harder and so did she. Remember how I talked about time and chance being the only thing I needed? 

Well it happened. I got signed into an international record label by a Grammy winning artist, I got 5 different endorsements and still counting.

I pretty much raked in thousands of dollars and within months after careful investments, let me just say I am pretty rich. My first mixtape was a hit and Mide and I flew outside our country to a place where we were accepted and loved. 

We started afresh and I never go back on a promise. I gave her the world, even marriage and a baby, actually two babies. Imagine the surprise when she got pregnant with twins. Mide and I still go to church, although it's a less conservative church and yes, she still sings. 

Sometimes when she sings in church, I look at the faces of people I think are first timers to make sure none was thinking of taking her away from me. 

Well you know every thing my beloved father in law said would befall us? The exact opposite happened to us. I  know they read about how Mide and I are making waves and taking over the world and I like to think they regret ever rejecting us. Well Every morning I remember to thank my perfect maker for my miracles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moncheri said:

Wao...  ..got me mesmerized..... Wish to give u a BIG HUG 

Offer accepted.. So should i dm you my address to bring the hug??? Loool. 

Thanks for reading dear