Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Happy Birthday VINA!!!!!!

dequeen

Here's to @vina , one of the few ladies on NL that succeed in making me laugh most of the time. You are NLs Last born truly, because time and time again, you give us back the childhood we have too often forgotten. 

Have a lovely birthday! NL appreciates you..... Or at least I do appreciate you on NL. 

And to y'all NL-lers, add your birthday wishes and at least one thing that intrigues you about her so far. 

Happy Birthday Vina! You mostly Rock! 

The most wifey seeker of NL but when people comes after her runs! The only person in NL that have ever made me laugh with tears running down my eyes.

On this day, l now name the seeker and the Queen of jokes🤣🤣

I wish you greater heights and may you find the wife that you seek this year.

Happy Birthday Vina.🎂🍾🥂☄️

2 hours ago, dequeen said:

Here's to @vina , one of the few ladies on NL that succeed in making me laugh most of the time. You are NLs Last born truly, because time and time again, you give us back the childhood we have too often forgotten. 

Have a lovely birthday! NL appreciates you..... Or at least I do appreciate you on NL. 

And to y'all NL-lers, add your birthday wishes and at least one thing that intrigues you about her so far. 

Happy Birthday Vina! You mostly Rock! 

Awwww! Who would have thunk you even knew my birthday!!! I'm like so shocked. 

Thank you for doing this, its touching and it means a lot to me. God bless you dear.

@MENA hahahahahha. I am dramatic I know. Kikiki. Thanks baby. The new name sef is welcomed.

@queenDee thank you Hun. I appreciate it.

@kimi bless me mother with the sprinkling of your holy spring water. #kisses her ring...

So in the vein of celebration, you can enter any shop or supermarket and pick a drink. Kikikiki