Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Ellen DeGeneres and wife and Portia de Rossi celebrate National Coming Out Day

FlyJ

• Administrators

Ellen DeGeneres and wife, Portia de Rossi share a kiss as they celebrate National Coming Out Day?

Ellen Degeneres and her wife Portia de Rossi have kicked off the National Coming Out Day with a kiss.

The Talkshow host took to her Instagram page to share this photo of herself locking lips with her partner Portia as they take part in the annual LGBT awareness day observed on October 11 and 12 in some parts of the world.

She wrote: 'It’s the greatest gift you could give yourself. #NationalComingOutDay.'

Source

• Like 1

Ellen! My all day everyday crush. I would do anything and give up anything to be with ellen. She won me over with her incredible kind heart. Gosh! I love her!

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Ellen! My all day everyday crush. I would do anything and give up anything to be with ellen. She won me over with her incredible kind heart. Gosh! I love her!

Ellen is the definition of awesomeness! I love that her marriage to Portia too has stood the test of time.

17 hours ago, dequeen said:

Ellen is the definition of awesomeness! I love that her marriage to Portia too has stood the test of time.

She is indeed!