Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Advice Needed...

VINA

Hey everyone.

i am just here thinking that being an adult is hard and what is even harder is making a decision.

I am at a dilemma!! I have two beautiful women in my life, i swear it wasn't because i wanted to cheat but it just happened.

one minute we were friends and the next we were more than friends even though i told her i had a girlfriend and she said "we are all single till we have a ring on". Pheww.

Having a woman is not easy, everybody knows, now having two is even worse, i am past double dating and i have to drop one.

problems!

1) They both have strong feelings for me.

2) i have strong feelings for both

3) They both have different traits that i love. E. G one is quiet and reserved and holds me down while the other is crazy, passionate and rings all of my bells. I love both traits even though they are opposites.

4) it would hurt both if i leave them.

5) they both want to get married and have kids with me.

6) Whenever i think of leaving either one of them, my blood boils and i start to get sick because i honestly dont want to.

questions

1) have you ever been in this situation before?

2) what did you do?

3)what would you advice me to do?

4) help my fears, what if the one i leave is the right one for me?

edakun epp!!! My head wants to scatter!! Please dont judge me!!!

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Now this is a real dilemma. I've never been in that situation before. 

I'll suggest that you ask them in a subtle manner what their thoughts are about polygamy. Paint your situation to them as a scenario and take it from there.

If you had to let go of one... let your heart decide and not that part between your legs. Your heart never lies. However, if your heart is unclear, the one who better aligns with your journey/life's purpose should take precedence. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

God please don't be angry, how can someone have two and some of us are hopelessly single and only have sex with our imaginations, is it fair? 

Even though am mad at you a bit but my mind is telling me to epp you small. 

First, you have to really really make sure that both have same dreams as you, don't assume anything, ask and get answers. 

Be sure what you can deal with for the rest of your life, subtle and calm or razz and rattling. Both personalities are obviously opposite so you have to make sure which one you are willing to deal with forever. 

Talk the future with both, are they willing to hold it down with you till eternity or only hold it down until the broda that buys suya comes along? 

If you reside in Nigeria and wanna marry then you have to consider all things through and through, including security and lifestyle, get their views on these. 

It's never true that you will love two people at the same density, you love one more that the other but the discrepancy is usually hard to match up so as for who to settle for I'll advice you take you time and allow events show you how to sort this and while at it do not, I repeat never ever overlook any signs wether out of love or pity.

Most importantly but hardly, you can stop sex with both if it's possible but if not, you are on your own. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Now this is a real dilemma. I've never been in that situation before. 

I'll suggest that you ask them in a subtle manner what their thoughts are about polygamy. Paint your situation to them as a scenario and take it from there.

If you had to let go of one... let your heart decide and not that part between your legs. Your heart never lies. However, if your heart is unclear, the one who better aligns with your journey/life's purpose should take precedence. 

Kimi if my heart was any help i for don follow am na. The heart is an ashawo heart, makes me think i should leave a particular one and the next minute it starts missing the same person.

thanks tho, i think i should take the alliance with my life's journey into consideration.

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

God please don't be angry, how can someone have two and some of us are hopelessly single and only have sex with our imaginations, is it fair? 

Even though am mad at you a bit but my mind is telling me to epp you small. 

First, you have to really really make sure that both have same dreams as you, don't assume anything, ask and get answers

Be sure what you can deal with for the rest of your life, subtle and calm or razz and rattling. Both personalities are obviously opposite so you have to make sure which one you are willing to deal with forever. 

Talk the future with both, are they willing to hold it down with you till eternity or only hold it down until the broda that buys suya comes along? 

If you reside in Nigeria and wanna marry then you have to consider all things through and through, including security and lifestyle, get their views on these. 

It's never true that you will love two people at the same density, you love one more that the other but the discrepancy is usually hard to match up so as for who to settle for I'll advice you take you time and allow events show you how to sort this and while at it do not, I repeat never ever overlook any signs wether out of love or pity.

Most importantly but hardly, you can stop sex with both if it's possible but if not, you are on your own. 

Wow! Thanks! I was thinking of this too, giving both time. See which one fizzles out and which one stays on. So many things you have said makes sense, i will put them to good use.  

Look inwards, You only Love one.The other one is just there for some other reason..

Say, you are granted full citizenship to go live in America, but you have to pick one of the ladies to go live with you. Who would you pick? Who do you see yourself living with long term?

There, You have your answer.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Look inwards, You only Love one.The other one is just there for some other reason..

Say, you are granted full citizenship to go live in America, but you have to pick one of the ladies to go live with you. Who would you pick? Who do you see yourself living with long term?

See another simple way to look at it. I just like picked one right now to go to America with. Hahahahahha. 

Oh wow.

34 minutes ago, Mimy said:

So small Vina is smashing two babes at a time. Tueh! What has the world turn into. 

Hahahaha. What is wrong with this one? I haven't had sex in forever mbok.

36 minutes ago, vina said:

See another simple way to look at it. I just like picked one right now to go to America with. Hahahahahha. 

Oh wow.

hahahaha @ i just picked one

You don't have to pick one.. Perhaps you are polygamous by nature?

Suggest a polygamous relationship to them, they will very likely refuse. But there's no harm in trying , abi?

When they refuse, which they willll, get fake angry and demand for some time off.

Come back after 2 weeks and pick the one you can tolerate the most.

• Haha 3

Vina baba!!👍😂 l talk am sai when u don change we go know.

Because you know wetin you don do, that is why you ended  with they should not judge you o. But l will judge you because these girls go dey die for you because of your sweet mouth. Now all the anonymous and even the in house Don see your a*s.

They sai pinkin wen grow big teeth make e also grow big lips also to cover the teeth.

You dey find advice? My advice for you is that be ready💪 for commotion.😁

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

You don't have to pick one.. Perhaps you are polygamous by nature?

Suggest a polygamous relationship to them, they will very likely refuse. But there's no harm in trying , abi?

When they refuse, which they willll, get fake angry and demand for some time off.

Come back after 2 weeks and pick the one you can tolerate the most.

Hahahahah! I am not polygamous jor? How many power i get to suck two clit simultaneously?? My jaw never strong reach!! Lmao

3 hours ago, MENA said:

Vina baba!!👍😂 l talk am sai when u don change we go know.

Because you know wetin you don do, that is why you ended  with they should not judge you o. But l will judge you because these girls go dey die for you because of your sweet mouth. Now all the anonymous and even the in house Don see your a*s.

They sai pinkin wen grow big teeth make e also grow big lips also to cover the teeth.

You dey find advice? My advice for you is that be ready💪 for commotion.😁

My engagement will surprise you. I will post pictures cos of you!!!! Ahn ahn! Why judging me?

and dont disourage all my crush them o, what makes you feel like i wont dump this two and find someone new, someone less complicated? My dear life is easy. 

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

LMAOOO this is so perfect!

This is my official yardstick for measuring love now!

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

So small Vina is smashing two babes at a time. Tueh! What has the world turn into.

I wonder oh 🤣

6 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Pot of beans life lool

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

LMAOOO this is so perfect!

This is my official yardstick for measuring love now!

I wonder oh 🤣

Pot of beans life lool

As in Ehhh 

Lol. You may love both of them but you don’t love them equally. You love one more. I guess you just have to figure out who that is...but make sure you are 100% sure, so it’s not a ‘the one that got away’ type situation later on. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Lol. You may love both of them but you don’t love them equally. You love one more. I guess you just have to figure out who that is...but make sure you are 100% sure, so it’s not a ‘the one that got away’ type situation later on. 

Exactly my fear. Thanks a bunch hun

On 10/31/2018 at 5:37 PM, Ivyy said:

This advice make sense die! As @Hawken said, it's the official yardstick! 

Thanks @Ivyy for simplifying our gay decisions.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, dequeen said:

This advice make sense die! As @Hawken said, it's the official yardstick! 

Thanks @Ivyy for simplifying our gay decisions.

Tbh! The advice left me "shook" with its realness 😂

What ever would i do without y'all though???

so like that one leper that returns, i have come to give feedback.

it wasnt easy but i did finally pick one. I called the one i let go and talked with her, i was being selfish and i cared about her but it just had to end cos i loved someone more than her. We cried, she felt betrayed because technically i had been cheating on her and i apologized. I am only a mere mortal after all.

she had no choice but to let me go and well, now i picked the one i would want to go to America with, the crazy passionate one and i am hoping for the best. A sister is getting oldddddd!!!

4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Why you follow am cry? If i was her, i for come find you, give you real reason to cry.

Lmao. Why are you like this sef? It was a hard decision and I really care about her na. I am not the emotional type but this one touch my kikum.ahhhh