Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Write a Letter To The Person Dating Your Ex!!

VINA

Just as the title says, write a letter to the person dating your ex... 

This is tricky for me cos the person dating my ex is on this forum but what the heck!!!

Hello Dear.

Let me start by saying i am happy for the two of you but if you could delete my number from her phone and block me from all her social media, that would be great.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, scarlet said:

Give her attention; loads of it.  Also make out time for her, don't ever get too busy, it'd ruin everything.

Good luck.

Have we dated.. sounds so much like me😁..lol

I hope you came prepared. She will demand ur time every passing second, she will give u nasty atittude for no reason, shes flirts alot, and she's big on pda. Basically no breathing space for u.

Goodluck

When she says no she means yes, just keep your distance cos she'll destroy you if you aren't strong enough. I feel sorry for you though but all the same, goodluck 

1 hour ago, Spicy said:

I hope you came prepared. She will demand ur time every passing second, she will give u nasty atittude for no reason, shes flirts alot, and she's big on pda. Basically no breathing space for u.

Goodluck

Lwkmd. Seems like the new boo will enjoy o.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate the fact that she chose you. I really feel she can do better. However, make her happy as much as you can. Know this, I won't be there to clean up your mess when you misbehave again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one that I really consider to be an ex. She was my first...I was her first. We're still very close friend to this day. My message would be treat her right or there will be consequences.