Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Loving What You Hate.

VINA

So this one is for someone who wants me to start another story as fast as I can. You know who you are!!

WARNING!!!! Do not read this story if you are sensitive to sexual scenes as this story is graphic and very very sexual. I repeat don't even open it, it would ruin you.

If you kept reading then you should know that this story isn't about anyone living or dead, it is entirely a product of my over active sexual imaginations. (Sue me)

**As usual let's try not to comment so as not to ruin the flow of the story, but believe me, this one would be very short, hard and fast.

*DO NOT COMMENT*

PS: no one should blame me for writing sex, it's how I get off Biko....

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See ehn @M2DD this one was for you from start to finish. I wonder how you are with your employees, you made sure I started it and finished it. I swear I'm not writing anything again till further notice. Sue me. Lmao. 

PS I liked the fire you put on my butt. Look at me, I finished it.

To every other reader.. bla bla bla, abeg all these acknowledgement notes are getting really boring to type. Lol. Y'all know I appreciate y'all, no need to keep sounding like a broken record. 

*So this is me going back to my hole to prepare for Christmas. I am doing fine, thanks for asking. See ya laters!!!

• Like 1

Good Morning @Blakky , Please I would really love to read 'loving what you hate' again. It's actually one of my favourite stories here.  Can I get a copy from you ?  I'd really appreciate it. Thank you 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RAVENFLOX said:

Good Morning @Blakky , Please I would really love to read 'loving what you hate' again. It's actually one of my favourite stories here.  Can I get a copy from you ?  I'd really appreciate it. Thank you 

Awwwww. I'm so sorry. I am working on it to make it better. Had to edit and stuff. 

Once I'm done, I promise to email it to you or give you a link to read it.  All these rushed works are always full of mistakes. If you can't wait till then, i can send you the raw work as posted here but I'd rather you were patient. 

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Awwwww. I'm so sorry. I am working on it to make it better. Had to edit and stuff. 

Once I'm done, I promise to email it to you or give you a link to read it.  All these rushed works are always full of mistakes. If you can't wait till then, i can send you the raw work as posted here but I'd rather you were patient. 

I will wait. Thanks a lot

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hawken said:

🙋 me too

Lool. I should give you award sef but sending you the work will suffice for now. 

Make my leg curve if I no give you signed copy!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Lool. I should give you award sef but sending you the work will suffice for now. 

Make my leg curve if I no give you signed copy!!!

Looking forward to it! 😄