Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Favourite Things About Yourself

kimi

• Moderators

Hi Girls,

As the header goes, what are your favourite things about yourself? 

Consider this an open invitation to not be modest one bit. Lol. ☻

• Like 1

I have three favourite things about muah.

My ability to help vulnerable people; and by vulnerable I meant,  poverty stricken children.. I don't have much, but when accosted by them, I make sure they wear a smile so wild..  The feeling I get afterwards, is exhilarating.

My Resilience. Over the years, I have been through all shades of bad. When I encounter bad now, I don't flinch, or think of giving up, cos I know I'd survive it, I might not know how, but I know I sure would.

I'm exceptionally ruthless..  I don't give a f***k about what every other person gives too much f***k about. Nothing gets to me. But this do not apply to family, poor kids, and a partner I am with.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators

Mine would be:

My calm (my mum says I'm very cool. Lol). My ability to be quite fair. My impressive sense of restraint. My sense of care towards humanity. 

• Like 2

Humanity, altruism, and social intelligence are my strengths. Which is why I discarded organized religions. My conscience will not let me do mental gymnastic to rationalize inhuman religious texts contain in holy books. I'm not really good with intellectual dishonesty. Once a practice or belief put humans in harms way, I disassociate and condemns it regardless of which God sanctions it. 

• Like 1

I'm a very kind person..i can do anything for anyone as long as its in my capacity to do so.

I'm a very selfless person. I think that goes hand in hand with kindness.

I am very very very Intelligent. Matter of fact, i am a Genius..Thank you very much.

I am very much a home buddy, though of late i have joined bad gang

I am very carefree, a free spirit, i cannot be caged..i like to go where the wild things are, and be happy and free.

I am always like a kid in a candy store, happy and giddy with excitement..Little wonder kids are drawn to me.

Have i mentioned that i am innocent? Yups..you read that correctly.i am very innocent and pure in the spirit. No dirty thoughts, No wild thoughts, Nothing..

Thanks kimi for the opportunity to be immodest.

Phew!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I'm a very kind person..i can do anything for anyone as long as its in my capacity to do so.

I'm a very selfless person. I think that goes hand in hand with kindness.

I am very very very Intelligent. Matter of fact, i am a Genius..Thank you very much.

I am very much a home buddy, though of late i have joined bad gang

I am very carefree, a free spirit, i cannot be caged..i like to go where the wild things are, and be happy and free.

I am always like a kid in a candy store, happy and giddy with excitement..Little wonder kids are drawn to me.

Have i mentioned that i am innocent? Yups..you read that correctly.i am very innocent and pure in the spirit. No dirty thoughts, No wild thoughts, Nothing..

Thanks kimi for the opportunity to be immodest.

Phew!!

You are most welcome dear child.

4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

though of late i have joined bad gang.

you're taking hot drink, smoking cigarette, wearing all black, bad gang,

keeping late nights, putting on dreads, carrying girls , bad gang,

Body count going wayyyy up, was a good girl but you changed up,

I want to epp you but is more difficult, I tried to put effort I did not see result. Shild of the world you have spoil to the core, you have joined bad gang! You joined secret cult!!

• Haha 1

I am very loyal. Once I consider you a friend, you will always have me in your corner. 

My sense of humour. I love that I am able to make those close to me laugh, even when they are mad. 

I like that I am not afraid to stand up or speak up for what I think is wrong. 

I am quite the creative and I am very proud of the campaigns I have been able to conceptualize and execute. 

I am very considerate. Comes naturally to me and I think it’s one of my finest qualities.

Sorry, couldn’t stop at 3 lol. 

• Like 4

For one I’m really organized, I tend to plan everything I do hence I’m really calculative. 

I’m REALLY REALLY respectful sometimes I think it’s a flaw but I can’t help but love it about myself. 

I’m tend to care a lot about people and I try to help anyone I can when possible. 

These are all I can remember  right now. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, scarlet said:

I have three favourite things about muah.

My ability to help vulnerable people; and by vulnerable I meant,  poverty stricken children.. I don't have much, but when accosted by them, I make sure they wear a smile so wild..  The feeling I get afterwards, is exhilarating.

My Resilience. Over the years, I have been through all shades of bad. When I encounter bad now, I don't flinch, or think of giving up, cos I know I'd survive it, I might not know how, but I know I sure would.

I'm exceptionally ruthless..  I don't give a f***k about what every other person gives too much f***k about. Nothing gets to me. But this do not apply to family, poor kids, and a partner I am with.

Impressive

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kimi said:

Mine would be:

My calm (my mum says I'm very cool. Lol). My ability to be quite fair. My impressive sense of restraint. My sense of care towards humanity. 

Are you single?

My ability to feel what others feel. I am so empathic that most times my mood gets regulated just by gazing at someone's expression..hence I am very considerate and when I wrong people, I feel very bad that I never stop apologising. I am very loyal and generous to a fault and even though I rarely trust people, I expect them to trust me and I make sure to never disappoint. I make people laugh but I don't know how, I just say things lol that even make me laugh sometimes.. I consider myself smart and intuitive and this has made me creative in many ways.. I also consider myself wise and always like to do things without having someone tell me and I make mistakes once in awhile and admitting them has been part of my wisdom. I like to treat people the way I treat myself and expect no less from them. I smile a lot and it makes me approachable. I am a proud somebody enough to not be considered arrogant because ironically am very modest in reality. But the one thing I truly love about myself is my sincerity, if am not gonna be sincere and do or say it then am not gonna do or say it. Someone once said this to me, "your honesty will take you places" and till now, am still waiting. At the end, however,  am very naive about a lot of things but very loving (you need not ask). When am in love with you, you would never have to guess. Not to mention my resilience and ambitous spirit. Sometimes, I feel like am just a little bit short from being perfect and am grateful..👌

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

you're taking hot drink, smoking cigarette, wearing all black, bad gang,

keeping late nights, putting on dreads, carrying girls , bad gang,

Body count going wayyyy up, was a good girl but you changed up,

I want to epp you but is more difficult, I tried to put effort I did not see result. Shild of the world you have spoil to the core, you have joined bad gang! You joined secret cult!!

Lmao!

I am a very calm person, sometimes people think am moody but when you get to know me or when am comfortable around you then get ready for the child in me. 

I effortlessly make people laugh, sometimes they roll in the floor and I will only have a smile on my face. 

Am too selfless, the few friends I have know that am their go to person when there's no one else. 

Am a good lover, I love people like my life depends on it or I kinda smother them with love sometimes and I expect same but it hasn't favored me because I make myself too available and vulnerable then they start to take it for granted and treat me like the kind of love I give is everywhere then when we break up they start to miss what I gave. Then we will settle for being just friends. 

I put my woman first, sometimes before my family but I've regretted it every single time. 

I am very intelligent, like I can practically hold a conversation on a lot of topics. 

I am a loner and I like it, I like that I function on my own. 

Am too humble, my mom would say that am as humble as a beggar and she hates that I tolerate alot of things from people I normally should not. 

Am the life of the party, when am in a room I keep it alive and kicking till I get tired. 

I am honest and consistent, I'd rather avoid or postpone to talk about a topic than lie about it and if I say I'll do a thing I will. 

Most importantly, I like my lever of strength and I always thank God for it, I am too damn strong, alot of things I've been through make people cry anytime they hear my story but I am grateful for them rather than angry 

My friend told me recently that I am humane and that's because I've been through a lot and I don't want to put anyone through same.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Michelle said:

Are you single?

Hahahaha.. you flatter me. In some ways, we are all single till we are married 🙄

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Michelle said:

Are you spoken for? 😉

Hahahaha. You leave me very little room for escape this time. Yes, I like to think that I am.