Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Need to find my gay best friend a boyfriend

RedSafire

My long time best friend just came out as gay to me and I am worried about him. We have been friend for years and many people actually think we’re dating. We love each other in that weird way, but nothing dirty! I want him to be happy, but don’t know how to make that happen. Is there an online community for gays like NL that I can refer him to? And no, he doesn’t know am bisexual.

• Upvote 1

That's a sweet thing you doing for your friend.

I am guessing that since your friend doesn't know that you are Bi, you don't want him to know, or maybe not just yet.

And if that is the case, wouldn't he view your knowledge of gay sites as an indicator that you are gay? I'm just saying..

I don't even know of Any, well, save for kito diaries? Someone mentioned it here one time.you can check it out to see if they do hookups there.

He should download Grindr and then join kito diaries to cross check all the hook ups he gets on Grindr before he is welcomed into the gay community by being kitoed!!!

He can follow kito diaries on insta too codedly and DM them guys. 

Like I'm so happy for him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 2:37 AM, Txunamy said:

That's a sweet thing you doing for your friend.

I am guessing that since your friend doesn't know that you are Bi, you don't want him to know, or maybe not just yet.

And if that is the case, wouldn't he view your knowledge of gay sites as an indicator that you are gay? I'm just saying..

I don't even know of Any, well, save for kito diaries? Someone mentioned it here one time.you can check it out to see if they do hookups there.

We had that conversation finally and I was honest enough to tell him that I am. We had a good laugh and promised to be each other’s support especially with the family and the constant when are you getting married things.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:08 PM, Blakky said:

He should download Grindr and then join kito diaries to cross check all the hook ups he gets on Grindr before he is welcomed into the gay community by being kitoed!!!

He can follow kito diaries on insta too codedly and DM them guys. 

Like I'm so happy for him.

Thanks. I old him about them and apparently, he is a member of Grindr. He met a guy on it last but his in the US and since his always in the States, they do get hook up now and then. He wants someone  close and not the long distance occasional butty call. He says there are prospects here in Nigeria but the fear of being caught overwhelms his desire for intimacy.

1 hour ago, RedSafire said:

We had that conversation finally and I was honest enough to tell him that I am. We had a good laugh and promised to be each other’s support especially with the family and the constant when are you getting married things.

Oh, That's 😎 

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Uoy wonk tahw i ma gniyas.

ahahahahah. I  yltsenoh t'nod.

*thgil blub tnemom* ytramS stnap. I od... 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

ahahahahah. I  yltsenoh t'nod.

*thgil blub tnemom* ytramS stnap. I od... 

Go girl! You getting the hang of it..😁

Am i good teacher or what?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Go girl! You getting the hang of it..😁

Am i good teacher or what?

Loool. The very best.