Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Priest For Hire

kimi

• Moderators

All hope isn't lost girls. 

Madly in love and want to put a ring on it? Look no further! Yaay!! Lool.

I am now available to officiate wedding ceremonies online. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:.

Believe it or not, this shall be binding on both parties involved and dissolution can only occur formally once certain conditions are satisfied.

#makeyourownway #lovewins

📿💍

PS - T&Cs apply. (To be published)

• Thanks 2

Surprisingly, girls in my place are taking the bull by the horn. They have started wedding themselves amidst fanatical moral police and the hostility. They are not deterred. 

P. S I mean regular girls. Rich women have been cohabitating and living their truth comfortably. How beautiful it will be if they will use their money and influence to make it possible for the regular girls too. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Surprisingly, girls in my place are taking the bull by the horn. They have started wedding themselves amidst fanatical moral police and the hostility. They are not deterred. 

P. S I mean regular girls. Rich women have been cohabitating and living their truth comfortably. How beautiful it will be if they will use their money and influence to make it possible for the regular girls too. 

I love this... 

It is what our society understands. Rebellion. It doesn't even have to be public or lavish. It could be in a hotel room with a pair of friends who would be the witnesses and a priest which could very well be another friend. Lol. In simple terms, It's a celebration of love -we must not complicate it. Who paper epp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimi said:

I love this... 

It is what our society understands. Rebellion. It doesn't even have to be public or lavish. It could be in a hotel room with a pair of friends who would be the witnesses and a priest which could very well be another friend. Lol. In simple terms, It's a celebration of love -we must not complicate it. Who paper epp.

Exactly.

I agree! Solid idea! When the slaves weren't allowed to get married, they invented the "jumping the broom" ish as a symbol of marriage. We can do ours as well. Nice initiative @kimi