Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

On Evolving: What Would You Do?

kimi

• Moderators

So imagine that you meet a girl, you fall for her. She falls for you, you two start dating... your relationship progresses to you both meeting each other's closest friends and family...

...then, she starts to evolve. So for example, at the start of your relationship, she was very girly and that was the main point of attraction for you. 18months down the line, she's now tilting towards being more masculine by the day. Hair cuts, dressing etc... 

(and vice versa if your preference is the reverse of what has been described)

What would you do. Will it matter to you? 

I don't think it would matter to me. Its just labels..who cares? Okay, maybe a lil shock, and thats all.

But, I am going to laugh at her every single day. like, it would be the funniest thing to me. 😂

6 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I don't think it would matter to me. Its just labels..who cares? Okay, maybe a lil shock, and thats all.

But, I am going to laugh at her every single day. like, it would be the funniest thing to me. 😂

Probably because you are attracted to both femmes and tomboys.

I am not attracted to studs...she would know that. My attraction towards her would faint and the relationship would eventually come to an end. We could be homies though 😀

2 hours ago, kimi said:

So imagine that you meet a girl, you fall for her. She falls for you, you two start dating... your relationship progresses to you both meeting each other's closest friends and family...

...then, she starts to evolve. So for example, at the start of your relationship, she was very girly and that was the main point of attraction for you. 18months down the line, she's now tilting towards being more masculine by the day. Hair cuts, dressing etc... 

(and vice versa if your preference is the reverse of what has been described)

What would you do. Will it matter to you? 

Uh where is your response to this question young lady? Which do you not fancy...femmes or studs?

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Uh where is your response to this question young lady? Which do you not fancy...femmes or studs?

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: The temple doesn't allow me the luxury of time to mix with others? 😇

The girlier the better for me :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Mimy said:

@Michelle, you don't know? Arch is all for the girly girls. That's like 'know your Archbishop 101'  😂 

Hahahahaha.... jokes o. How did you know this? Indeed flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you. 

• Haha 1

I won't mind so long she stays a lady while at it and not transition to the extreme derivatives such as binding her boobs or 'touch me not' studs, and whatnot. 

I get physically attracted to u , before I try to get to know u, then we start dating and eventually a relationship. If you start evolving, fam we are having a sit down, I’m not having that evolving BS

33 minutes ago, kimi said:

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: The temple doesn't allow me the luxury of time to mix with others? 😇

The girlier the better for me :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

So your geh is turning into a stud now?

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Probably because you are attracted to both femmes and tomboys.

You've got that Right. As long as she is still same person i fell in love in, underneath whatever clothing she choose to put on.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I don't mind. As long as it's clothes you're changing and not your body, I'm cool.

Aha! Finally, a like mind😀

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Yes it would matter. I would still love her but won’t be attracted to her anymore 🤷🏾‍♀️ 

Do you prefer femmes or studs?

I am not about a woman clothing; I am more about a woman's mind.  So to me, i tend to see through the facade which is her physique, and more interested in the inner room of her cottage. (Soul/mind). Every other thing is secondary inclusively clothing. 

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So your geh is turning into a stud now?

Hahahaha... not at all. Ehn ehn... who is giving you lessons you this geh 🙄