Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Happy Sunday lovelies... 

So I was trying to analyse the different pressure points one can have when one is attracted to a woman.

For some attractions, the feeling is centred in the chest -the core of you so to speak

For some attractions, the feeling is felt at the pit of one's stomach

For some other attractions, you feel it right in your groin. Hahaha. You are pretty much turned-on 24/7 either when around them or when speaking to them

These are all the points that come to mind. If I have left any out, do share.

Question: which have you felt and which do you reckon can be associated with love. 

For me its the chest/Heart, groin and the stomach.. All three..😄

For the Stomach, There is this sensation that cannot be explained. Its oft said that the Feeling is Akin to having Butterflies flutter in your tummy.

For me, i would Rather describe the feeling as having a light feather being brushed against the walls of my tummy. i get all ticklish on the inside. Its a great feeling i tell ya!

And for the Heart..oh goody! Its amazing how the heart works. My heart always skips a beat when i am talking to someone i am attracted to or in love with. Sometimes it beats faster than usual, at times it Thumps. I swear, i always hear my heart go, Thump, Thump, Thump! 

And then the groin...Goodness! If the lovemaking is always good, whenever i relieve it, some kinda sensation travels from my tummy, down to my groins.

I Think all three can be associated with love. Depends. 

Hmmm Arch. You just want to put some people in trouble.

Lol @ groins..been a while i heard that word. 

Happy sunday to you too Arch!😄 Its still early afternoon. Don't tell me the rice is finished.That would be unpardonable.

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Happy sunday to you too Arch!😄 Its still early afternoon. Don't tell me the rice is finished.That would be unpardonable.

Hahahahahaha... you're just in time! Serving starts by 3 🙄

• Moderators

All 3 for me as well... 

The groin I tend to associate with lust if that is what drives the attraction

The heart... mehn. That's deep. I'm not sure what to associate it with but it is a connection that runs pretty deep. Love Perhaps.

The butterfly effect is a beautiful feeling. Reminds me of a young love -so pure and so true. I love this one and I tend to associate it with Chemistry. Lol

I've experienced all three, but rarely all three together with one person. A good geh that can make love and cook well will definitely win my heart.

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

a light feather being brushed against the walls of my tummy. i get all ticklish on the inside.

I get this when I get some form of communication from her...especially when I hear her voice 😀

Lol I've felt all three. All the three can be associated with love I think. I really have to love someone before I can be turned-on 24/7 by that person. 

The feeling centred in the chest is kinda cute. You feel this funny feeling in your chest when you are around bae, thinking of her or phone conversation then in your mind, you subconsciously start planning on spending eternity with her. Lol