Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

• Administrators

Image result for lesbian polyamorous relationship

People in polyamorous relationships may or may not be married, although people who identify as polyamorous tend to be rejecting of the restrictions of the social convention of marriage, and particularly, the limitation to one partner. Polyamory is not the same as an "open" relationship, which involves a committed couple agreeing that one or both partners are permitted to have sex with other people, without necessarily sharing information on the other partners, although polyamorous couples may also have open relationships.

~ Culled from google

I was having a discussion with my friend the other day on the rise of polyamorous relationships in the queer community.

• What is your take on this?
  • Will you give polyamory a go?

• Moderators

I honestly believe that to each her own and that each should live their own truth and live life to the fullest expression of herself... that's essentially what life is all about.

That being said, naaah. It's a no for me. I enjoy monogamy. Lol

I think monogamous people are selfish people. All that awesomeness and you are keeping it to yourself and one person. Tsk

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

I think monogamous people are selfish people. All that awesomeness and you are keeping it to yourself and one person. Tsk

Exactly! Like there's enough love to go round. Why hoarding it. 😂 

lmao. Polyamory is a no no. I'll still prefer open relationships to a polyamorous one.

I mean, polyamory is still commitment, but to two people. I can't commit to one person na con two people? mba! I'll still get tired easily of both their asses and this time, they would gossip me and las las gang up against me.  kikikikikiki.

#team open relationship!!!

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

I can't commit to one person na con two people? mba! I'll still get tired easily of both their asses and this time, they would gossip me and las las gang up against me.  kikikikikiki.

#team open relationship!!!

And as you're small, they'll beat you 🤣

On 3/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, Hawken said:

And as you're small, they'll beat you 🤣

LMAO😂🤣😭😅 swearz..

Las Las na banana leaves the two of them go take whip me once they discover I have like 5 other side chick😭

Like "dafuq!! Even two is not enough for you?"😅

6 hours ago, Blakky said:

LMAO😂🤣😭😅 swearz..

Las Las na banana leaves the two of them go take whip me once they discover I have like 5 other side chick😭

🙆🙆Mama d mama, tiri gbosa for you. 

12 hours ago, Blakky said:

LMAO😂🤣😭😅 swearz..

5 side chicks?! Hehehe weldon sah 

• 2 months later...
On 3/24/2019 at 7:07 AM, Hawken said:

Zaddy 😂🤣

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2019 at 11:28 AM, Mimy said:

Exactly! Like there's enough love to go round. Why hoarding it. 😂 

Abi na?!👌🏾