Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Non-favourite Things

kimi

• Moderators

A. What do you girls think about doing the things you hate (or are terrible at) for love? Are you of the opinion that one must stomach it and just do it for love?

B. Is it fair to conclude that a partner who doesn't want to be stressed doesn't love enough?

C. How would you handle this with your significant other if faced with a situation of being asked to do things you don't particularly enjoy?

A. I would do just about anything for the woman I love. I'm not about to kiss a snake or lick a pigs ass, but any reasonable wish would be my command. What type of things are you talking about stomaching? Why do I get the feeling you're talking about weird requests? 🤔

B. No. I love myself enough to not allow any unnecessary stress into my life. I wouldn't choose to be in love with a woman that has no concern for my well being.

C. We would need to discuss the possibilities of compromise. We may discover that we're not good fit.

6 hours ago, Michelle said:

A. I would do just about anything for the woman I love. I'm not about to kiss a snake or lick a pigs ass, but any reasonable wish would be my command. What type of things are you talking about stomaching? Why do I get the feeling you're talking about weird requests? 🤔

B. No. I love myself enough to not allow any unnecessary stress into my life. I wouldn't choose to be in love with a woman that has no concern for my well being.

C. We would need to discuss the possibilities of compromise. We may discover that we're not good fit.

You should run for some political office 😀🤗

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

You should run for some political office 😀🤗

I'm fine with being your President 😀

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Txunamy said:

You know i like to talk/write Arch But right now words fail me. 😀 can't really think of anything right now

Hahahahaha.. it's alright. I know what you mean.. xx

5 hours ago, Txunamy said:

You know i like to talk/write Arch But right now words fail me. 😀 can't really think of anything right now

Heheheh it's alright, inugo. 

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

@Txunamy would you wash my car wearing a white t-shirt with no bra?

Hahaha! I'll do you one better babe,  I wouldn't wear anything underneath. No shorts, no pants, no nothing.  Free for all show😁

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hahaha! I'll do you one better babe,  I wouldn't wear anything underneath. No shorts, no pants, no nothing.  Free for all show😁

no deal

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Txunamy said:

This is worse than @Mimy's ad. Hahahahaha 🙈🙉🙊💦💦💢📿

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kimi said:

This is worse than @Mimy's ad. Hahahahaha 🙈🙉🙊💦💦💢📿

It's all fun till you start seeing strange names you never knew exit here in your Dm 🙄🙄

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mimy said:

It's all fun till you start seeing strange names you never knew exit here in your Dm 🙄🙄

Hahahahahahaha.... we were all strangers once. Don't be unfriendly 🙄