Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Game of Thrones - Final Season

FlyJ

A fan here💃🏽. Can't wait! 

Nothing specific. I just want to enjoy the whole show. I also can't wait to get it from my supplier for free!

Yeah, sucks that it's ending but everything that has a beginning also has an end. 

I have uninstalled my twitter and IG so no spoilers from there. Anybody who brings spoilers here will be fought.

Its sucks that this show is ending. It was so good... Can't wait to binge on this final season.

• Haha 1
  • Moderators
30 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I Think I am about the only lesbian who doesn't watch game of Thrones. Can't deal. 

You, 

1 minute ago, Damiee said:

You and me both 

You and me three 🙄

They finally bullied me into watching this series.. I had to download the whole of season one, haven't gone pass episode 3 and I'm already bored to death.. But I'd keep watching anyways, if not for anything because it's Barack Obama's favourite TV series. If he loved it, then it must be that good. 😓

6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I Think I am about the only lesbian who doesn't watch game of Thrones. Can't deal. 

5 hours ago, Damiee said:

You and me both 

5 hours ago, kimi said:

You, 

You and me three 🙄

You three don't know what you're missing. 

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

They finally bullied me into watching this series.. I had to download the whole of season one, haven't gone pass episode 3 and I'm already bored to death.. But I'd keep watching anyways, if not for anything because it's Barack Obama's favourite TV series. If he loved it, then it must be that good. 😓

🤣🤣🤣 Nne, no go do pass yourself. You cannot kee yasef, biko. 

But, why were you bored to death na? It's really interesting. 😢 Or is it the blood? The killings? I know some persons who can't stand it.

-

-

I plan to rewatch the 7 seasons. 

7 hours ago, RayBlac said:

🤣🤣🤣 Nne, no go do pass yourself. You cannot kee yasef, biko. 

But, why were you bored to death na? It's really interesting. 😢 Or is it the blood? The killings? I know some persons who can't stand it.

-

-

I plan to rewatch the 7 seasons. 

As them nor leave me with my Grey's Anatomy nko? What to do? If you can't beat them, na to join ee😂

I'd try finish the season, i am on this weekend..  If I still don't get the hang of it.. I'll dump for good this time😉

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

As them nor leave me with my Grey's Anatomy nko? What to do? If you can't beat them, na to join ee😂

I'd try finish the season, i am on this weekend..  If I still don't get the hang of it.. I'll dump for good this time😉

Lol. Issokay

• 3 weeks later...