Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

• Administrators

A friend sent this to me, and it got me cracking up, so I thought to share.

remove-sex-from-a-relationship-you-will-
What are your thoughts?

For me, sex in a Relationship is the cherry on the cake.. A bonus to the Relationship. Its more about compatibility, understanding, companionship, Tolerance, respect, and greatest of all, Love.. 

I love sex, and the art of lovemaking, I do a great deal. But that's not a priority. Because if I cannot connect with you on the levels I listed above, No sex. 

Sex doesn't define a Relationship in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, FlyJ said:

What are your thoughts?

Errmmm...for me, it's not. But then there are relationships that are primarily for sex, I mean, both parties are aware about that and it works for them. 

So recently after coming out to a friend, she asked why I was in the relationship with a woman in Nigeria, knowing that such is criminalised. "What's your goal at the end of the day with your girlfriend, knowing that you can't get married in Nigeria?" I'm not a fan of marriage, so I didn't care much about that but it made me think a bit....

Asides the beautiful feeling of being with a woman; sharing, loving and supporting each other, all I do is think about, talk about, and have sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Remove sex from a relationship and a lot of people won't be happy in that relationship. While I agree that sex isn't everything, sex in a relationship is a pretty big deal. People have left loving, caring and supportive relationships because the sex was no longer there. Open relationships are becoming more popular because of this.

So yes, I believe sex is one of the things that defines a relationship.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Michelle said:

Nah, my woman is that rare one in a million type 😀

Awww so cute. Giving out aso ebis for #Minamy 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

Awww so cute. Giving out aso ebis for #Minamy 😁

Hey God, you are something else. 😂😂 How did you coin that name? 

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

Hey God, you are something else. 😂😂 How did you coin that name? 

I can’t reveal my trade secret 😐

On 8/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, FlyJ said:

A friend sent this to me, and it got me cracking up, 

So can you share this cracking up you did? 

Sex is as important as any other part that makes up a good relationship. I have seen at least two marriages that broke bcos of lack of sex. 

Sex is an embodiment of love. If your partner does not come into you, it could lead to low self esteem. 

Sex is the expression of your in depth feelings for her. It is the only time you can fuse completely with her.

Yes sex defines a relationship too.

On the the other hand, if you are just f*ck buddies then if you take away the sex you have nothing to offer.🤣

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Sex is as important as any other part that makes up a good relationship. I have seen at least two marriages that broke bcos of lack of sex. 

Sex is an embodiment of love. If your partner does not come into you, it could lead to low self esteem. 

Sex is the expression of your in depth feelings for her. It is the only time you can fuse completely with her.

Yes sex defines a relationship too.

On the the other hand, if you are just f*ck buddies then if you take away the sex you have nothing to offer.🤣

Flowsss...🙌🏾

• Haha 1

On 8/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, FlyJ said:

What are your thoughts?

Seriously? For me sex doesn't define a relationship.. sex is just supposed to be in the moment something 🤨🤨 not a mandatory stuff sex doesn't keep a relationship 😔I think 🤔🤔

• Haha 1