Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Bobirisky party!

MENA

Last weekend Social media was going crazy about Oshi badest!(Bobirisky). The whole issue of the Lagos State police depriving him of celebrating his two days party which he claimed he spent 19 million in preparation.

Now do you think Bobirisky went to far being so out there considering the laws against Lgbt in Nigeria?

The police stopping his party on the day of the event do you think is the best approach?

Please drop your opinions.

8 hours ago, MENA said:

Last weekend Social media was going crazy about Oshi badest!(Bobirisky). The whole issue of the Lagos State police depriving him of celebrating his two days party which he claimed he spent 19 million in preparation.

Now do you think Bobirisky went to far being so out there considering the laws against Lgbt in Nigeria?

The police stopping his party on the day of the event do you think is the best approach?

Please drop your opinions.

Why should there even be an approach on how to arrest Bobrisky?

I mean, sadly, there are laws against homosexuality in this "wonderful" country of mine, but why are they so worried about how adults choose to express themselves in the first place? Misplaced priorities!!! 

Was the police there to manage the looting at ShopRite? 😡

• Like 1

"Bobrisky should have called my bosses when I shut down his party" ~ Runsewe 

It's a shame Runsewe deployed State instrument to fight personal battle to massage his ego. 

They shouldn't have closed down his party, but Bobrisky asked for it running his mouth on a minister. They had to show her that she is not untouchable. 

Oshey Baddest! I like Bobrisky.. She  makes me laugh. 

15 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

They shouldn't have closed down his party, but Bobrisky asked for it running his mouth on a minister. They had to show her that she is not untouchable. 

This line sends me😂🤣 and...

"Tani bro e" 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Please what is this thing that she said?

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Please what is this thing that she said?

That she roll with their bosses. Apparently Runsewe ego got bruised, so he decided to use the police to teach Bob a lesson. 

13 hours ago, Mimy said:

That she roll with their bosses. Apparently Runsewe ego got bruised, so he decided to use the police to teach Bob a lesson. 

Yep. Bit of more than she could chew.

I remember some time last year when a friend of here's arrested her and there was a rumor that Bob was arrested bcos he was gay.

When it was released, the police came out to make a statement that he was not caught in the act. So he wasn't arrested for that purpose.

So now my surprise is was he now caught in the act during the preparation of her party? Or has she shown any form of immortality in the preparation of his party?

This Nigeria is just a very funny country!

In the Nigeria content, l see Bobirisky as a clown.

15 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yep. Bit of more than she could chew.

Hawk, come to think of it l don't even see anything wrong with the statement. That statement did not spell a sexual relationship or is it bcos he is a cross dresser does that made him a less human to associate with any class of persons?

2 hours ago, MENA said:

Hawk, come to think of it l don't even see anything wrong with the statement. That statement did not spell a sexual relationship or is it bcos he is a cross dresser does that made him a less human to associate with any class of persons?

No it doesn't but he mouthed off. And he mouthed off to the wrong person

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

No it doesn't but he mouthed off. And he mouthed off to the wrong person

Ok but we can now call it an oppressive situation bcos he is a cross dresser.  

Because Bobirisky has never said he is gay that l know of.

14 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Bod wasn't arrested for being gay or a cross dresser. The police have personal vandata with her ni. 

Did you read the statement of Lagos State minister of tourism and culture?

He actually stated he is not allowed to dress that way anymore bcos he is encouraging young boys with that life style and that he has a record of about 9 other bobirisky coming up right now. 

That if he wants to be that way, he has no problem with it that he can go to other countries that it is allowed but not in this country. 

52 minutes ago, MENA said:

Did you read the statement of Lagos State minister of tourism and culture?

He actually stated he is not allowed to dress that way anymore bcos he is encouraging young boys with that life style and that he has a record of about 9 other bobirisky coming up right now. 

That if he wants to be that way, he has no problem with it that he can go to other countries that it is allowed but not in this country. 

Oh that one but he didn't issue the arrest na.

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Oh that one but he didn't issue the arrest na.

Yeah, but still he is part of the brain behind it. Because they are using his office to back up their own grounds too.

1 hour ago, MENA said:

Yeah, but still he is part of the brain behind it. Because they are using his office to back up their own grounds too.

Lol ehen na. You thought the police will tell the public they arrested Bob to teach her a lesson or because she's running her mouth? Na to invent a crime and rub it on her na. 

On 9/7/2019 at 9:17 AM, Mimy said:

"Bobrisky should have called my bosses when I shut down his party" ~ Runsewe 

It's a shame Runsewe deployed State instrument to fight personal battle to massage his ego. 

Tbh, Bobrisky was so stupid to have involved herself knowing fully well her limitations. I am a huge fan, regardless, but let's call a spade a spade; not all battles are worth fighting. If she had looked the other way, Runsewe would have cowered in shame because inspite hauling all of those vile at her, nothing would have happened to her party had it been she gave him the silent treatment. 

8 hours ago, scarlet said:

Tbh, Bobrisky was so stupid to have involved herself knowing fully well her limitations. I am a huge fan, regardless, but let's call a spade a spade; not all battles are worth fighting. If she had looked the other way, Runsewe would have cowered in shame because inspite hauling all of those vile at her, nothing would have happened to her party had it been she gave him the silent treatment. 

True. The thing is, Bobrisky live for the drama. She can't look the other way lailai.