Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

FlyJ

• Administrators

Interesting question I found online, and thought to share with the community.

Can someone be everything you want and still turn you off?

• Moderators

Hmmm... this is such a paradox. It would be interesting to read responses to this.

In simple terms, if she can turn me off then she can't be everything I want. Emphasis on the word in bold 🙄

I doubt that there is such a thing as getting everything you want in a single individual. Except the term is used loosely. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I could easily be turned off by someone that appears to have everything I want, but it would be difficult to be turned off by a woman with everything I need.

Everything one want and turnoff shouldn't be in the same sentence.

To turn someone off: cause someone to feel bored, disgusted, or sexually repelled.

If you bored the hell out of me, you disgust or didn't find you sexually appealing, it's impossible to want you let alone everything I want 🙄

6 hours ago, RedSafire said:

Yes, it’s very possible. One tiny flaw can ruin everything. 

I doubt there's any individual who isn't flawed. These flaws may not necessarily be a turn-off for our people (people who choose us)....

On 9/17/2019 at 7:01 PM, kimi said:

In simple terms, if she can turn me off then she can't be everything I want. Emphasis on the word in bold 🙄

I doubt that there is such a thing as getting everything you want in a single individual. Except the term is used loosely. 

...which is why I agree with Kimi's view. 

• 2 weeks later...

If she has a character issue is a turn off for me....when ever I remember it it kills me sexually so there's no way any human being can have it all....🤣