Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

How would you react to this?

kimi

• Moderators

In a random conversation with an acquaintance, she says to you "If you don't want her you can give her to me". How would you react to that? 

What would you think of them subsequently? ...and would you still keep this person as a friend?

This happened to me years back but it was a boyfriend at the time. She couldn't wrap her head around why we just wouldn't get engaged already 🙄

34 minutes ago, kimi said:

In a random conversation with an acquaintance, she says to you "If you don't want her you can give her to me". How would you react to that? 

What would you think of them subsequently? ...and would you still keep this person as a friend?

This happened to me years back but it was a boyfriend at the time. She couldn't wrap her head around why we just wouldn't get engaged already 🙄

Lol first to comment 😏🏃🏃

2 hours ago, kimi said:

I would honestly think it's a joke and laugh if off. 

7 hours ago, kimi said:

I won't take it that serious. I'll think she's just joking. 

How did you reacted when your friend asked you to give her your boyfriend since you don't want him? 

11 hours ago, kimi said:

I would advise her to shoot her shot. It amuses me to see hopefuls reach for my girl. 😀

I really can't see this happening with any friend or acquaintance of mine. I don't rock with low class individuals who lack good character.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Mimy said:

I won't take it that serious. I'll think she's just joking. 

How did you reacted when your friend asked you to give her your boyfriend since you don't want him? 

Hahahahaha.. i smiled but just kept quiet. She was very serious. I smile sometimes when i'm speechless but afterwards, I judged her and took a note of it that she isn't the type of person to bring close to your home. 

19 hours ago, kimi said:

Someone can’t play with you again? 😐

On 10/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, Chilee said:

I would honestly think it's a joke and laugh if off. 

Lol, me too. One single event is not enough to judge a person correctly...

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/1/2019 at 9:34 AM, kimi said:

I would laugh it off and even tease the friend; it is not that serious. 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, kimi said:

I would look at her twice. "Is she being serious? Joking?" The results of these would guide my decision.