Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

• Administrators

How is Koyi made? Is that what you have in mind? Koyi is made out of egg with egg. You want to understand the previous statement? Watch this video till the end.

Will you try at home?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

I want to try thisΒ πŸ˜€Β @Txunamy do they only make this on the street?

I don't know Darling, its my first of time of seeing this snack. I have never had it before.Β 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I don't know Darling, its my first of time of seeing this snack. I have never had it before.Β 

Lol. I believe it is a Northern street food πŸ™‚. @MimyΒ is this popular in the North?

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 7:10 PM, FlyJ said:

Lol. I believe it is a Northern street food πŸ™‚. @MimyΒ is this popular in the North?

Yea it is. The suya pepper gives it a better taste.Β 

On 1/12/2020 at 4:58 PM, Txunamy said:

Really? It's common here. My people here will turn egg into almost everything. There's this one we boil eggs (mashed with sauce) in nylon just as you'll cook moi moi, then slice it into square sizes then dip in raw egg and fry. We call itΒ  awaran dubai. Very sweet something. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

12 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Really? It's common here. My people here will turn egg into almost everything. There's this one we boil eggs (mashed with sauce) in nylon just as you'll cook moi moi, then slice it into square sizes then dip in raw egg and fry. We call itΒ  awaran dubai. Very sweet something. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚

Wow.. Might try this out if I see it. But how? I'm mighty scared of the north. πŸ˜₯

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Wow.. Might try this out if I see it. But how? I'm mighty scared of the north. πŸ˜₯

Maybe I'll upload a picture here when next I make it. Lol why are you scared of the north? It's not that bad na. Shey you've stayed in Abuja sef.Β 

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

Maybe I'll upload a picture here when next I make it. Lol why are you scared of the north? It's not that bad na. Shey you've stayed in Abuja sef.Β 

Abuja is different, Its central. I've even stayed in kaduna. But these days, I just get scared. I know its not that bad, but.. 😁

I await the picture.. Lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

Why you no bring awaran Dubai for us the last time??🀣🀣

You owe me this 😩

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

You already know, the insurgency. Fear of the unknown😁

Oh okay. True that's right. I'm also sacred of North East. That's were the insurgency is.Β 

3 minutes ago, VINA said:

Why you no bring awaran Dubai for us the last time??🀣🀣

You owe me this 😩

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1